Old TV shows are beating Hollywood's DEI agenda

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I don't watch TV shows or movies with a DEI cast or story line. If the cast isn't White and straight I don't watch it.

It has greatly reduced the amount of TV and movies I watch. I don't care.

It looks like I am not alone.

Just another example of the demented minds of the Hollywood Liberals.

Why Old TV Shows Are Beating Hollywood’s Billion Dollar DEI Machine

Directors, writers and actors hired to fill DEI quotas make garbage that turns off viewers.​

Wokeness is dying.

'Suits,' a legal drama that premiered 12 years ago, had more than double the number of viewing minutes than Netflix's race-swapping woke usurpation fantasy, "Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story."
'Reacher' now ranks as the number two series on streaming, vastly outperforming anything else on Amazon, suggesting that male audiences have been deprived of programming.

But another issue is a radical demographic transformation in the industry that began with #MeToo and the BLM hate movement. Hollywood made DEI commitments and carried them out, whether it was locking the Oscars behind racial quotas for participating films or dumping white male talent in favor of affirmative action quotas.

Its true. I ban new Hollywoke trash from my TV screens. I will watch oldies movies from oldies stations. MAYBERRY RFD or old flicks like "Moon tide" or "White heat" or even "Oh brother where art thou" over this woke modern trash.

DEI is left wing hate and racism.
Its full of dumb liberal stereotyping and prejudices.
Left wingers are incapable of introspection.
Its unpopular with mainstream people.
Fortunately streaming TV has plenty of alternatives.

• Banned
I just don't feel comfortable watching a movie or TV show that doesn't reflect my demographics.

The same with TV commercials. If the actors are Black, homosexuals or mixed race couples then the product is obviously not meant for me.

The Brady Bunch once floated a pilot in which a couple friend of the Brady’s wanted to adopt. The found a ten or so year old boy but he had two close friends, a black kid and an Asian kid. “The three musketeers.” The adopted them all, of course.

Naturally, they were snubbed by comically unhip neighbors, but persevered. Cute story for one episode, but the series never aired. It would have been a one joke show.

Now they all are, and the young don’t know any better. “You’re Supposed to like it.“ is the new “it’s good.”

It reminds me of old music versus today’s autotune crap and rap that passes for “music” these days.

Most of the kids are clueless, but some of them listen to the old bands, wear their T-shirts, and have asked me, “Mr. flops why was the music so much better?”

I tell them it’s because in the old days you had to be a good singer, it didn’t matter if you looked like Debbie Harry or Cass Elliot, you had to be able to sing to be a singer. Nowadays, they find a teen model, make a halfhearted attempt at singing lessons and just fire up the electronic voice enhancers.

TV is getting unwatchable with all the DIE casts in the commercials.

About the only time you see a white person they are made to seem weak and getting schooled by some lame minority. Fuck that shit.

I mean I expected to see black people in the commercials when the convicts watched Soul Train, you know, like in the Afro Sheen and Magic Shave commercials, no problem.

But I swear I saw one for Camping World with a black family.....Blacks don't camp unless they pull up stakes before dark.

Forum List

Back