Old TV shows are beating Hollywood's DEI agenda

TV is getting unwatchable with all the DIE casts in the commercials.

About the only time you see a white person they are made to seem weak and getting schooled by some lame minority. Fuck that shit.

I mean I expected to see black people in the commercials when the convicts watched Soul Train, you know, like in the Afro Sheen and Magic Shave commercials, no problem.

But I swear I saw one for Camping World with a black family.....Blacks don't camp unless they pull up stakes before dark.
I wonder what these yo-yos were thinking making most of these commercials, TV shows and movies predominately Negro?

Of course the dishonesty is falsely presenting them as the same culture as White people, like the camping commercial you mentioned.

They are too chickenshit to present them in the real Negro culture. Crooks, alcoholics, druggies, fatherless homes, insurrectionists, ghetto dumbasses, welfare queens, looters, prison inmates, etc.

I wonder what these yo-yos were thinking making most of these commercials, TV shows and movies predominately Negro?

Of course the dishonesty is falsely presenting them as the same culture as White people, like the camping commercial you mentioned.

They are too chickenshit to present them in the real Negro culture. Crooks, alcoholics, druggies, fatherless homes, insurrectionists, ghetto dumbasses, welfare queens, looters, prison inmates, etc.
People who work in those areas know the truth like you typed. We cannot make any more inroads if we do not admit to that problem. Progs want the votes first. And they do what gets those votes. In fact, the underhand ness in voting thrives in those areas. No one ever questioned it in the past.

I watch very few TV shows or movies anymore for that very reason.

The past 2 years 90% of what I watch is from the 70s to the early 2000s.

I recently tried watching Sabrina the teenage witch new series and it wasn't too bad. But soon as I hit an episode where they for reason at all made a girl having a talk with her dad that she feels like she is a man I was done. Never went back. I tried to watch the new season of true detective and the two lead women are annoying and every man is either an asshole or weak. And too many shows put blacks in them.

I absolutely do not care about anything made today. The last movie I went to see was death rider in the house of vampires. The only upcoming movie I'll see in a theater is Quentin Tarantino's next movie.

That's why I love Tubi for streaming because they are jam packed with older stuff. And I love my Blu ray collection, that can never be censored or taken away.

I think the new Shogun is better than the Original . Shows that I’m watching or finished ( Masters of the Air ) ( Silo ) ( Sexy Beast ) ( Monsignor Spade ) ( True Detective : Night Country) ( Fargo )...

I don't watch TV shows or movies with a DEI cast or story line. If the cast isn't White and straight I don't watch it.

It has greatly reduced the amount of TV and movies I watch. I don't care.

It looks like I am not alone.

Just another example of the demented minds of the Hollywood Liberals.

Why Old TV Shows Are Beating Hollywood’s Billion Dollar DEI Machine

Directors, writers and actors hired to fill DEI quotas make garbage that turns off viewers.​

Wokeness is dying.

'Suits,' a legal drama that premiered 12 years ago, had more than double the number of viewing minutes than Netflix's race-swapping woke usurpation fantasy, "Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story."
'Reacher' now ranks as the number two series on streaming, vastly outperforming anything else on Amazon, suggesting that male audiences have been deprived of programming.

But another issue is a radical demographic transformation in the industry that began with #MeToo and the BLM hate movement. Hollywood made DEI commitments and carried them out, whether it was locking the Oscars behind racial quotas for participating films or dumping white male talent in favor of affirmative action quotas.
DEI has long been a popular theme in movies because it stirs the emotions and audience love to root for the underdog. For example here are a few from a list of all time favorites of movie goers.
The Untouchables
Slumdog Millionaire
Les Misérables
Toyland
Rain Man
Schindler's List
Philadelphia
The Crying Game
Glory
Forest Gump
Hidden Figures
Children of a Lesser God
Mask
A Passage to India
Yentl
Gandhi
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
In the Heat of the Night
Mississippi Burning
Gentleman's Agreement

There are many more

Black African Americans watch 25% more commercial TV channels than Whites. Therefore they are becoming the targeted audience.

The Rat Patrol and The Time Tunnel

If you like "Rat Patrol", you might like a newer, historically accurate, British series about the SAS called "Rogue Warriors" which shows the "mostly true" story of jeep-driving commandos taking on Rommel's Afrika Corps..

Black African Americans watch 25% more commercial TV channels than Whites. Therefore they are becoming the targeted audience.

One of the main reasons Whites don't watch the commercials is because the commercials have so many goddamn Negroes in them.

When I see a commercial with a Negro, queer, fat ass dancing woman or mix race couple in it I immediately tune them out with disgust because I am not the target audience.

Of course I don't watch TV or movies as much nowadays as I use to and one of the reasons is that there is far too much DEI in them.

If the advertisers were smart they would be targeting the demographics that can afford to buy their projects rather than the demographics that loot and shop lift their products.

One of the main reasons Whites don't watch the commercials is because the commercials have so many goddamn Negroes in them.

When I see a commercial with a Negro, queer, fat ass dancing woman or mix race couple in it I immediately tune them out with disgust because I am not the target audience.

Of course I don't watch TV or movies as much nowadays as I use to and one of the reasons is that there is far too much DEI in them.

If the advertisers were smart they would be targeting the demographics that can afford to buy their projects rather than the demographics that loot and shop lift their products.
The main reason White people don't watch commercials is same reason people of color don't watch them. They are a waste of time and often misleading.

Diversity in advertising definably has an effect on customers willing to make purchases. Surprisingly, all white or all black commercials are not as effective on either race as racially diverse commercials, other factors being equal. Ad campaigns with the most diversity perform best. The best combination seems to be Whites, Blacks, and Asians.

The main reason White people don't watch commercials is same reason people of color don't watch them. They are a waste of time and often misleading.

I only watch commercials with pretty girls in them... I don't care what color they are.

The same with TV commercials. If the actors are Black, homosexuals or mixed race couples then the product is obviously not meant for me.
(1) Let's be fair.

(2) I am so old (86) that I remember when TV commercial actors were 100% Caucasian.

(3) This is 2024 America. The Caucasian population is rapidly shrinking. (For example, here in Los Angeles, it now hovers around 30%. We just got our first Korean-American police chief. He will serve only until a permanent chief is chosen. Some people are on pins and needles as to who will be appointed permanent chief by our African American female mayor.)

(4) Yes, African Americans are overrepresented in commercials. Sometimes it is just downright comical. But it is good that Hispanic Americans (who will eventually be the largest group) are getting more parts in commercials -- along with Asians.

Are there people who watch commercials willingly, Negroes, fat bitches or no Negroes at all? I thought you can only bear watching any of them for as long as it takes you to grab a remote and skip the channel or smash the TV with a baseball bat.

Forum List

Back