Oliver Stone Interviews Putin

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
This is a remarkable look inside Putin's empire by the famous leftist director. Ignore Stone's screwball theories that we're trying to destroy the Russian Federation....even Putin thinks he's full of shit. Not to dismiss Putin's paranoia about US intentions toward him; but it seems Vlad understands we are and always have been a superior power and he's at peace with it. Interesting look at his offices inside the Kremlin...what's on his desk and book shelves. He's got the same affinity for gold-plated furniture as Trump. In the first 3 interviews he's every bit the sophisticated Son of Russia who knows his world history. Judo and Sambo expert, he's hanging onto his masculinity like we all are as the snow on the roof increases.

10STONEPUTIN-1497025782988-master675.jpg

In #4, Stone broaches his wealth which is estimated at $200B, making him the richest man in the world. Although Putin doesn't verify anything, he does say he's at peace with the oligarchs that surround him and their hold on the Russian economy. When Stone gets into if his elections were honest and if international monitors might be brought in, Putin leans forward in his chair and you see the dark side of the man. In short, he's capable of anything when he's angry as many of his detractors have found out the hard way.

See them here....each about an hour long:

Last edited:
Full four parts:

^Part 4 about US-Russian relationship

However it's just four hours of the truth in Oliver Stone’s movies vs thousands hours of anti-Russian propaganda in USA.

Last edited:
  • Banned
He drives Stone around Moscow in one segment....interesting when you consider Hillary hasn't driven a car in 30 years....not sure Trump has either.

Putin and Trump working together would be a serious threat to Globalists, in fact it could be "Game Over!" for Globalists. That's why they are pouring a lot of money into anti-Trump and anti-Putin propaganda and make Congressmen "investigate" something which has never existed, wasting tons of American taxpayers' money.

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Interview to a Russian TV channel

Last edited:
Well, we can all look forward to the left all of sudden liking Putin.

Just watch.

• Banned
Personally, I greatly admire Putin.

He is a patriot who wants what is best for Russia and its people. .... :cool:

He came from nothing in Leningrad....father a was a WW2 vet and a factory worker. He says he still has no idea why Yeltsin picked him to be PM....what he inherited was a real mess but he got his country back on it's feet again. Given that we could be in a shooting war with them in Syria in the next couple days, I'll withhold judgement on respecting him.

Stone talks Putin into sitting through a viewing of "Dr. Strangelove" where Slim Pickens rides an A-bomb down into Russia. Putin doesn't seem real interested in it but is hospitable and says he enjoyed it. Then they hand Putin the CD case which he discovers is empty to which he replies: "typical American gift". A red-faced Stone assistant hands him the CD and everybody laughs. :lol:

Last edited:
Putin knows that the leadership of the Globalists is mainly comprised of Jews.

Basically the same type of Bolshevik jews who enslaved the Russian people with Marxist communism at the start of the last century for 70 years.

They are the people Putin has had to wrestle against to take back Russia and restore its culture and place in the world.. .... :cool:

Personally, I greatly admire Putin.

He is a patriot who wants what is best for Russia and its people. .... :cool:

The people are striving, the country is on the brink of collapse and your hero Pooting gets richer and richer by bleeding the country dry.

You know, just trump wants and is trying to do.

OP and other RWNJs , won't you please look up the definition of "right" and "left"? Thank you.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The people are striving, the country is on the brink of collapse and your hero Pooting gets richer and richer by bleeding the country dry.
You know, just trump wants and is trying to do.
OP and other RWNJs , won't you please look up the definition of "right" and "left"? Thank you.

[emoji849]

I'd like to have a psychiatrist take a look at your posts sometime....:badgrin:

I had heard about the interviews I want to watch them but just can't sit here for hour doing it. Stone is a fascinating person. I have his history of the United States on my to read list.

Basically the same type of Bolshevik jews who enslaved the Russian people with Marxist communism at the start of the last century for 70 years.

They are the people Putin has had to wrestle against to take back Russia and restore its culture and place in the world.. .... :cool:

trump isn't a Jew.

:lol:

Well, we can all look forward to the left all of sudden liking Putin.

Just watch.

Does that mean we will suddenly see the right stop idolizing the dictator, Putin?

Nope.

The rabid right traitors are very open in their insane adoration or a man who would chew them up and spit them out.

I never thought I would see open treason like we see every day from RWNJs. Maybe there have always been traitors like this bunch of slime and with Internet anonymity, they're suddenly "brave" enough to declare their hatred for the US.

[emoji90]

trump isn't a Jew.

Daughter is.Several of his advisors are. He has dealt with jews for 40 years in business and banking.

I had heard about the interviews I want to watch them but just can't sit here for hour doing it. Stone is a fascinating person. I have his history of the United States on my to read list.
You can watch a movie a day, that's what I'm doing. It's pretty interesting stuff: Western Media is hiding a lot of it. I was raised in the USSR (and in 1991 our historical Russian lands have been annexed by Ukraine). But even I learned quite a bit from those movies.

Forum List

Back