🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, Democrats Order Flag Half Staff AGAIN

Unlike Trump who used the deaths of soldiers and police as props, Biden actually loves our soldiers and police and cares about their families
He made sure the national guard protecting the commie coup slept in open air car garages where there was another deck for the cars above them. Progs think they are shit to be used for their purposes.

Unlike Trump who used the deaths of soldiers and police as props, Biden actually loves our soldiers and police and cares about their families
He made sure the national guard protecting the commie coup slept in open air car garages where there was another deck for the cars above them. Progs think they are shit to be used for their purposes.
Biden had nothing to do with that decision.

Yes... people who sympathize with the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, seem far less likely to lower their flags to half-staff out of respect for such heroes.
people who sympathize with the demonRAT induced Insurrection of January 6, 2021, seem far less likely to lower their masks...pig-lousi wants the flags down to honor the killer...retard...after all it was barrag s buddy

Good on Pelosi.. The officer deserves that honor.
pig-lousi wants the flags at half, for the killer---barrag-o"s buddy

Liar.. Lowering the flag is to honor the fallen police officer.
you are so full of shit....you are just a bleating sheep

Commie coup? The people who stormed the Capitol weren't Communists.. They may not be very smart or understand the Constitution, but they weren't Communists.

You're still a loser talking nonsense.

WTF get a brain
John Boehner spills the beans on "a**hole" Ted Cruz, Fox "propaganda" and the GOP's "crazy caucus" - Boehner goes off on Fox News for turning the GOP into a party of "crazies," "morons" and "reckless a**holes"
"a**hole" Ted Cruz"

Redundant

Yes... people who sympathize with the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, seem far less likely to lower their flags to half-staff out of respect for such heroes.
Hilarious. Leftards only love cops when they’re political tools.
Your failure to deny your status as a sympathizer with the Insurrectionists of January 6 2021 tell us all we need to know about you.

BTW... I subscribe annually to the Illinois State Trooper's Lodge/Union Relief Fund... and I wanted the cops to do much more in Portland, etc., last summer.

You confuse opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with 'Left' -ism... a simple mistake... for a simple mind.

...He is not a martyr for democracy. I think Nancy does not understand the term.
It was used metaphorically to express both emotion and admiration of the fallen - one one who died defending the US Capitol.

Most of the country... indeed, most of the world... understood and appreciated the metaphorical application.

Either you failed to understand that form of usage, or you are being intentionally obtuse in pursuit of your own political agenda.

He is a hero of the Republic.

The officer died a hero, and will be honored appropriately.

Flags at half-mast over the U.S. Capitol is not appropriate. If every hero who dies warrants this particular honor, then the fucking flag might as well remain at half-staff permanently.

Pelosi is evil.

Flags are flown at half-mast only on ships. Flags are flown at half-staff on land. This is because of the difference between a ship mast and a flag staff.

It's wholly appropriate. The Capital police officer died in the line of duty, and as Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi has the authority to order the flag lowered to half-staff.

Educating conservatives is a full-time job. It's just unfortunately regrettable that it never seems to have any lasting effect.
It's sad, but not surprising, to see some object to honoring a cop who died in the line of duty.

Your failure to deny your status as a sympathizer with the Insurrectionists of January 6 2021 tell us all we need to know about you.

BTW... I subscribe annually to the Illinois State Trooper's Lodge/Union Relief Fund... and I wanted the cops to do much more in Portland, etc., last summer.

You confuse opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with 'Left' -ism... a simple mistake... for a simple mind.
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought I’ve made it clear.
God Bless all who stand against TDS sufferers and those that stole the 2020 election!

9 billion rounds of ammo purchased in just 2020!

Yeah....I'm sure you don't care about cops killed in the line of duty.
The question is when did minions of the Democrat Reich start caring about cops? It certainly wasn't this summer when BLM and Antifa thugs were assaulting them daily.
The Left just use the police as pawns in their NAZI Fourth Reich takeover.

You're still a loser talking nonsense.
saying that as you stare into a mirror...you just showed your lack of intelligence...thanx shit stain

Oh, I’m sorry. I thought I’ve made it clear.
God Bless all who stand against TDS sufferers and those that stole the 2020 election!

9 billion rounds of ammo purchased in just 2020!

You want to overthrow the government based on Trump's big brained genius? I'll stick with the Constitution.

Forum List

Back