🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG, Democrats Order Flag Half Staff AGAIN

Good on Pelosi.. The officer deserves that honor.
Why? Police officers die every day.
Those who do are honored
You're the same class of douchebag who claims the police murder black people every day.

What class of douchebag are you?
I don't claim the police murder black people as you do, douchebag.

You fucking sleazy lying Reich minions are playing politics.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Look at how mad you are about honoring the dead officer.

What kind of scumbag are you?
Look at the sleazy lies you tell to promote your anti-American agenda.

You're about as ignorant and anti-American as anyone could be. I think its a great idea to honor a fallen Capitol police office no matter what color his skin.
How am I "ignornant?"

If you believe it's a great idea, then it's obvious horseshit.

The crap you people get pissed off about. Go read your strategic stockpile of Dr. Seuss books in Hell.
They aren't though, they're simply trying to whip themselves up into a frenzy.

A tempest in a teapot has more wrath and fury than these fraudsters.

The officer died a hero, and will be honored appropriately.

Flags at half-mast over the U.S. Capitol is not appropriate. If every hero who dies warrants this particular honor, then the fucking flag might as well remain at half-staff permanently.

Pelosi is evil.

Flags are flown at half-mast only on ships. Flags are flown at half-staff on land. This is because of the difference between a ship mast and a flag staff.

It's wholly appropriate. The Capital police officer died in the line of duty, and as Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi has the authority to order the flag lowered to half-staff.

Educating conservatives is a full-time job. It's just unfortunately regrettable that it never seems to have any lasting effect.

Yeah....I'm sure you don't care about cops killed in the line of duty.
Well, seeing how Democrats are defunding police and supporting BLM who chant "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon", and Democrats support and promote muslims, I'm assuming that the flag at half staff is in respect for the Nation of Islam thug that was driving the car.

Forum List

Back