OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.

Every time the police shoot an unarmed black man, the posters on this board all gang up to blame the victim. Even when the guy is lying on the ground with his hands in the air, and is shot, it's his fault.

Here's the video.

Video of Keith L. Scott Police Encounter

Odd, listen at how seemingly calm the wife is?

He better not be fucking dead? Not, don't kill him, no rush to get to him? More interested in filming then getting to her injured hubby?

That's screwed up!
Think about it. She's telling them not to shoot her husband and he's had brain damage and he just took his medicine. Then they shoot him dead in front of her. And you're saying she should rush over to the police? So they could what? Shoot her? Take her video? Don't be an idiot.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.
I've been watching since they broke for the story. It appears that maybe the Cop on the right in the red shirt pulled a throw-down and dropped it then the guy in the white tee-shirt picked up something that came out with the throw-down! Throw-down = cop speak for untraceable gun.

Every time the police shoot an unarmed black man, the posters on this board all gang up to blame the victim. Even when the guy is lying on the ground with his hands in the air, and is shot, it's his fault.
Only the white wing posters. They dream they were the one doing the shooting. It's a fantasy of many right wingers.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.
I've been watching since they broke for the story. It appears that the Cop on the right in the red shirt pulled a throw-down and dropped it then the guy in the white tee-shirt picked up something that came out with the throw-down! Throw-down = cop speak for untraceable gun.

I thought the same but they just showed a still where you could see its a glove. BUT, there is no gun where they said it was - at his feet. That object is either the glove that they guy in red dropped or its a throw down.

Here's the video.

Video of Keith L. Scott Police Encounter

Odd, listen at how seemingly calm the wife is?

He better not be fucking dead? Not, don't kill him, no rush to get to him? More interested in filming then getting to her injured hubby?

That's screwed up!
Think about it. She's telling them not to shoot her husband and he's had brain damage and he just took his medicine. Then they shoot him dead in front of her. And you're saying she should rush over to the police? So they could what? Shoot her? Take her video? Don't be an idiot.

They would have gunned her down as well.

She even says she's going closer to them but is filming them.

I watched the video and cant see a damn thing, please be specific and explain how it proves he didn't have a firearm. Just because she is saying he doesn't have one doesn't prove anything. And on the video you can not see anything.
Because we all know every brain damaged person taking medicine and sitting in a car has a gun so they can threaten the police when they show up.

Sure they did, they had the video all this time and only now released it, sure thing. The family has been lying since this started.
Would you trust the police if your wife was just shot in front of you. Come on SGT. Don't be stupid. That's not like you.

Who's wife?
SGT wouldn't be married to a man fool. Do catch up.

So it was a rhetorical question.
Sorry I didnt make the connection right away,it's just that the idea of SGT wife doing something so stupid as to get shot by the police never crossed my mind.

Remember - this man was just sitting in his car, minding his own business when cops come up on him and with no conversation, gun hi down in front of his wife.

Why would the officers be yelling "drop the gun" repeatedly if he didnt have a gun?
And the women was telling her husband "dont do it" so what exactly was she referring to?
Was she telling her husband "don't do it" or was she telling the police "don't do it"? Guess we'll find out.

Why would the officers be yelling "drop the gun" repeatedly if he didnt have a gun?
And the women was telling her husband "dont do it" so what exactly was she referring to?

OH

EM

GEEEE

You mean you were wrong about there being no video?

Thanks for the apology.

Forum List

Back