🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OMG! Horrible! (Don't look unless you want to be disgusted)

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
OMG. Horrible!

Gross. Disgusting. Weird. Watching NFL players kiss wives, girlfriends - Outsports

drewbrees002_medium.jpg

The NERVE of this guy! Flaunting his sexuality on national television? WTF?

Leave it to a troll to post a topic in a debate forum that holds no debate.

I guess I'll just assume the OP is racist and can't stand the sight of white people kissing... Based off his previous trolling posts.

So youre saying being gay is normal? So have tried the same sex? How did it work out for ya?

i love liberals trying to equate the two........ you should try meatspin.com

I cant believe they allow that sort of in your face "look at me" display of emotion.

OMG. Horrible!

Gross. Disgusting. Weird. Watching NFL players kiss wives, girlfriends - Outsports

drewbrees002_medium.jpg

If gays were the 95% majority then I would say it would be inappropriate for a straight couple to be shown kissing on ESPN. As it stands now gays are a tiny minority and most people become uncomfortable witnessing gay acts of affection. It's not politically correct to say but homosexual acts are abnormal. You don't have to be a homophobe to not want to see them.

OMG. Horrible!

drewbrees002_medium.jpg

She looks pretty hot.

Guess what happens if they mate (minus man's intervention and control of the process)? The procreate.

Biology 101.

Get two of your boyfriends to pull THAT one off. Oh yeah, without some leftist adoption legislation, they can't.

Seeing the gays kiss was pretty gross no bullshit.

But please cut the crap about biology like you're really upset that gays cant impregnate each other. I refuse to believe that you are against pulling out :lol:

PS. half her face is covered

Last edited:
People who eat the recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables are abnormal. They probably comprise a smaller part of society than gays.

People who don't cuss are abnormal.

People who go to church every day are abnormal.

OMG. Horrible!

drewbrees002_medium.jpg

She looks pretty hot.

Guess what happens if they mate (minus man's intervention and control of the process)? The procreate.

Biology 101.

Get two of your boyfriends to pull THAT one off. Oh yeah, without some leftist adoption legislation, they can't.

Seeing the gays kiss was pretty gross no bullshit.

But please cut the crap about biology like you're really upset that gays cant impregnate each other. I refuse to believe that you are against pulling out :lol:

PS. half her face is covered

Upset? I have WAY more issues I care about than whether or not two guys can procreate. Especially since that is a closed-end statement. They can't.

The point is, homosexuality is not biologically normal. End of story.

People who eat the recommended daily amount of fruits and vegetables are abnormal. They probably comprise a smaller part of society than gays.

People who don't cuss are abnormal.

People who go to church every day are abnormal.

I think youre missing the point. People do go to church, most not every weekend. People who dont cuss dont exist. My grandfather and father almost never cuss, unless theyre playing golf.

The problem you have is situations wjere people go both ways. Sometimes they go to church, sometimes they dont. Sometimes they eat vegetables and sometimes they dont. The problem is except for steven tyler, most people dont ever try gay sex, why is that? So until liberals who say being gay is normal, try it, i dont care what they have tomsay, because its as gross to them as it is to me.

Forum List

Back