OMG: Obama Admin just ORDERED the US Marine Corp to make boot camp coed!! Not a joke.

This may come as a shock to some people but the Military is a Government Organization.

That means they're subject to all the civilian, equal opportunity hiring practices laws and more.

A certain number of promotions are set aside for females and minorities. Now Gays and Transgender types will get an x number of promotions as well.

That's how Gov't works. Thank a Veteran today!

This may come as a sho k to some people but the Military is a Government Organization.

That means they're subject to all the civilian, equal opportunity hiring practices and more.

A certain number of promotions are set aside for females and minorities. Now Gays and Transgender types will get an x number of promotions as well.

That's how Gov't works. Thank a Veteran today!
well that post is bullshit.

Pushback from when the Marines said putting women in combat arms was a bad idea. They didn't support the narrative, so they must pay the price.

If the Marine leadership had any integrity, everyone in the Marine Corps with a star on his shoulder should resign. This isn't about making the country safer or about making the military be able to do its job more effectively or about protecting the troops and is entirely about The Feels and pandering.

Yep. It's payback time for military and police. Obama and his followers are trying to do as much damage as they can.
damage? how so?

The standard will be lowered. Training and discipline will suffer because of it.

Coed basic training has been tried. It didn't work.

Pushback from when the Marines said putting women in combat arms was a bad idea. They didn't support the narrative, so they must pay the price.

If the Marine leadership had any integrity, everyone in the Marine Corps with a star on his shoulder should resign. This isn't about making the country safer or about making the military be able to do its job more effectively or about protecting the troops and is entirely about The Feels and pandering.

Yep. It's payback time for military and police. Obama and his followers are trying to do as much damage as they can.
damage? how so?

The standard will be lowered. Training and discipline will suffer because of it.

well... that's bullshit too.

damage? how so?

As I said....out of respect...I'll let former Marines say how this will affect the Corps. And Obama....it's pronounced "core" not "corpse". Don't need to be a former Marine to know that.
but you said it would cause damage. i quoted you. so how so?
The Army proved that coed training DOES NOT WORK.

damage? how so?

As I said....out of respect...I'll let former Marines say how this will affect the Corps. And Obama....it's pronounced "core" not "corpse". Don't need to be a former Marine to know that.
really? how so?

damage? how so?

It's not bullshit. It HAS been tried and it DIDN'T work and females ARE held to a lower standard.

damage? how so?

It's not bullshit. It HAS been tried and it DIDN'T work and females ARE held to a lower standard.
it has been tried, it does work, and there are lower pt standards. but there are not lower standards for anything else

The article said the co-ed switch is to raise the standard for the women enlistees. It had backfired training them separately. If it has been working in officer training, why would it not work with enlistees? Seems they want everyone UP to standards.

damage? how so?

really? how so?
In the 80's and 90's the army went to coed infantry training. They gave it up after 4 years because of the numerous incidents and problems it created with in the ranks and the training.

damage? how so?

really? how so?
In the 80's and 90's the army went to coed infantry training. They gave it up after 4 years because of the numerous incidents and problems it created with in the ranks and the training.

Coed BCT was coed in the 70's. Infantry school was never coed, until recently.

damage? how so?

really? how so?
they gave it up? really? because basic is coed. ocs is coed. i'm not aware of any ait schools that aren't coed.

can you show me something where they 'gave it up?'

really? how so?

And it FAILED miserably. The Army had to cancel the program and go back to segregated training.

damage? how so?

it has been tried, it does work, and there are lower pt standards. but there are not lower standards for anything else

Right, females are held to lower physical standards: PT and road marches. It caused a break down in discipline. Not to mention the sexual harassment issues.

really? how so?

i didn't want to call him out on that lie, but thank you.

really? how so?

And it FAILED miserably. The Army had to cancel the program and go back to segregated training.
again, training hasn't been segregated for a long time now...

Forum List

Back