OMG: Obama Admin just ORDERED the US Marine Corp to make boot camp coed!! Not a joke.

As I said....out of respect...I'll let former Marines say how this will affect the Corps. And Obama....it's pronounced "core" not "corpse". Don't need to be a former Marine to know that.
but you said it would cause damage. i quoted you. so how so?
The Army proved that coed training DOES NOT WORK.
really? how so?
In the 80's and 90's the army went to coed infantry training. They gave it up after 4 years because of the numerous incidents and problems it created with in the ranks and the training.
they gave it up? really? because basic is coed. ocs is coed. i'm not aware of any ait schools that aren't coed.

can you show me something where they 'gave it up?'

BCT and combat arms schools haven't been coed for 30+ years.

damage? how so?

The standard will be lowered. Training and discipline will suffer because of it.

Coed basic training has been tried. It didn't work.
well... that's bullshit too.

It's not bullshit. It HAS been tried and it DIDN'T work and females ARE held to a lower standard.
it has been tried, it does work, and there are lower pt standards. but there are not lower standards for anything else

Right, females are held to lower physical standards: PT and road marches. It caused a break down in discipline. Not to mention the sexual harassment issues.
i'm interested in where you get the idea that different pt standards causes a breakdown in discipline. i'm also not sure what you mean by lower road march standards?

The standard will be lowered. Training and discipline will suffer because of it.

Coed basic training has been tried. It didn't work.

It's not bullshit. It HAS been tried and it DIDN'T work and females ARE held to a lower standard.
it has been tried, it does work, and there are lower pt standards. but there are not lower standards for anything else

Right, females are held to lower physical standards: PT and road marches. It caused a break down in discipline. Not to mention the sexual harassment issues.
i'm interested in where you get the idea that different pt standards causes a breakdown in discipline. i'm also not sure what you mean by lower road march standards?
How about the fact that you were wrong about coed training? I notice you left that out. And then explain how a coed group with different standards trains together?

How about the fact that you were wrong about coed training? I notice you left that out. And then explain how a coed group with different standards trains together?
i'm not wrong. how about that fact?

NO combat training is coed dumb ass.

NO combat arms training was coed. now they will be.

the only reason they weren't coed is because women weren't allowed in. now that they are there will be no change in the standards.

And it does NOT work the army tried it and failed.

you keep saying that. you keep being wrong.

the army has loads of coed training from basic on up and has for a long time. the exception was combat arms, where women weren't allowed.

the army has loads of coed training from basic on up and has for a long time. the exception was combat arms, where women weren't allowed.
Look you fucking idiot they tried it and it failed as you have been told by TWO former military now. Keep proving you are to stupid to breed.

Look you fucking idiot they tried it and it failed as you have been told by TWO former military now. Keep proving you are to stupid to breed.
when did they try it and how did it fail?

because the facts, as i see them, is that the military uses coed training as the norm, not the exception and they have done so for many years. that'd be weird if it were a failure, wouldn't it?

how long have you been retired? do you think it's possible you might be out of touch with the reality of the active military?

when did they try it and how did it fail?

because the facts, as i see them, is that the military uses coed training as the norm, not the exception and they have done so for many years. that'd be weird if it were a failure, wouldn't it?
Answered already you dipshit.

really? how so?
In the 80's and 90's the army went to coed infantry training. They gave it up after 4 years because of the numerous incidents and problems it created with in the ranks and the training.
they gave it up? really? because basic is coed. ocs is coed. i'm not aware of any ait schools that aren't coed.

Here ya go retard. In answer to when it was tried.

really? how so?

i think you're mistaken. that doesn't say when things were coed. please try again.

really? how so?

i think you're mistaken. that doesn't say when things were coed. please try again.
Look you dumbass it was in the 70's rather then the 80's I was mistaken been a long time so I got the dates wrong go back a page or are you to stupid to know how? I can link it for you if you admit you are to stupid.

Look you dumbass it was in the 70's rather then the 80's I was mistaken been a long time so I got the dates wrong go back a page or are you to stupid to know how? I can link it for you if you admit you are to stupid.
i would like you to link to something other than your say so that says the army tried coed training and it failed.

because i know, for a fact, that the army has been doing coed training for at least 20 years.

As I said....out of respect...I'll let former Marines say how this will affect the Corps. And Obama....it's pronounced "core" not "corpse". Don't need to be a former Marine to know that.
really? how so?

Coed BCT was coed in the 70's. Infantry school was never coed, until recently.
Here ya go retard

i would like you to link to something other than your say so that says the army tried coed training and it failed.

because i know, for a fact, that the army has been doing coed training for at least 20 years.
Well here ya go retard. They train during the day together but have same sex Drill Sgts and do not spend any time interacting after hours or in the field. Separate billeting and drill sgts.

Well here ya go retard. They train during the day together but have same sex Drill Sgts and do not spend any time interacting after hours or in the field. Separate billeting and drill sgts.
they don't have same sex drill sergeants. platoons are coed. again, this isn't a new development.

do you think it's possible that you have lost touch with today's military since your retirement?

You're both right. http://www.tradoc.army.mil/historian/pubs/mixed gender.pdf
Coed training has been going on since the 70's, and over the years modifications have been made. Women's biggest problems have been rape and sexual harassment. I'm not reading the whole 241 pages, you're welcome to.

You're both right. http://www.tradoc.army.mil/historian/pubs/mixed gender.pdf
Coed training has been going on since the 70's, and over the years modifications have been made. Women's biggest problems have been rape and sexual harassment. I'm not reading the whole 241 pages, you're welcome to.
no, only one of us is right.

RetiredGySgt said coed training was tried and it failed. it has not failed.
claiming it has failed is akin to claiming that edison didn't create his light bulb because his first effort wasn't perfect.

Forum List

Back