OMG! Science Attacks Religion!

Nice try, but accrue does not mean to pile on debt. "Accrue debt," does, but "accrue" does not. Sure you taught english? Accrue is a word in and of itself, but in the fiscal world it usually refers to interest. Wow.

I'm afraid that in her desperate pleas for my attention, the angry fundie stumbles over my use of "big words".

Polchic attacks people because otherwise she'd actually have to defend things like some invisible being in another dimension who took 6 days to make everything, and an old guy who built a wooden boat for a pair of EVERY animal, including all the dinosaurs, with food for 40 days. One question: what did they do with all the shit and piss from all those animals? :dunno:

Polchic attacks people because otherwise she'd actually have to defend things like some invisible being in another dimension who took 6 days to make everything, and an old guy who built a wooden boat for a pair of EVERY animal, including all the dinosaurs, with food for 40 days. One question: what did they do with all the shit and piss from all those animals? :dunno:

She attacks people because she's insecure.

Now that's damn funny... :lmao:

Truth has a funny bent. Comedians for example speak the hard truth.

P.C. starts 99% of her posts with ridicule and hubris, and you a defender of Religion side with that because politics are more important than anything in the world, including ethics, being positive spirited, and of course your Religious tenets.

Partisanship is the strongest mind control on Earth.If you weren't one, you'd see that she's a jerk off.

Have just read the last few pages of this thread and can say with confidence that there are a great many posts about nothing in general and absolutely nothing specifically to do with the Topic Title .
I hope they all are not representative of all site members . Because , frankly , you seem like a bunch of ill disciplined students with apparent egos that are huge and rather silly . Some are very verbose .
I shall now look for the Sports section and Obituaries .

P.C. starts 99% of her posts with ridicule and hubris, and you a defender of Religion side with that because politics are more important than anything in the world, including ethics, being positive spirited, and of course your Religious tenets.

Partisanship is the strongest mind control on Earth.If you weren't one, you'd see that she's a jerk off.

And you know that she starts 99% of her threads this way how? And how am I a 'defender' of religion, please expand? As someone 'new', that's a bit of a strange comment to make I would say. ;)

I'd be interested to see what you consider 'ridicule' in her initial post, please expand your thoughs on that as well.

Have just read the last few pages of this thread and can say with confidence that there are a great many posts about nothing in general and absolutely nothing specifically to do with the Topic Title .
I hope they all are not representative of all site members . Because , frankly , you seem like a bunch of ill disciplined students with apparent egos that are huge and rather silly . Some are very verbose .
I shall now look for the Sports section and Obituaries .

So you posted something completely off topic yourself? :lol:

And you know that she starts 99% of her threads this way how? And how am I a 'defender' of religion, please expand? As someone 'new', that's a bit of a strange comment to make I would say. ;)

I'd be interested to see what you consider 'ridicule' in her initial post, please expand your thoughs on that as well.

I'm new?

Are you on drugs this morning?

Look, go to advanced search. Type her name. Take some time - read a whole bunch of posts. If you don't find the hubris and ridicule, you're either dishonest or still drugged.

I'm new?

Are you on drugs this morning?

Look, go to advanced search. Type her name. Take some time - read a whole bunch of posts. If you don't find the hubris and ridicule, you're either dishonest or still drugged.

Yeah, I just did another line... :eek: Apparently, I attributed your post to 'blackcherry', I apologize for the confusion, didn't mean to upset you so early in the morning. ;)

Again, I ask you what exactly is 'ridicule' in her initial post?

*Edit: And those who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones. Do you honestly see yourself as guilt free when it comes to spewing ridicule? Just take a look at the first comment in your post that I quoted. 'Are you on drugs this morning?' Obviously meant as 'ridicule' or insulting, when it's apparent that I made a simple mistake of attributing your words to the poster after you. But you couldn't let a simple mistake go without throwing ridicule and insults out about it. Seriously, dude, quit being such a hypocrit. ;)

*Edit: And those who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones. Do you honestly see yourself as guilt free when it comes to spewing ridicule? Just take a look at the first comment in your post that I quoted. 'Are you on drugs this morning?' Obviously meant as 'ridicule' or insulting, when it's apparent that I made a simple mistake of attributing your words to the poster after you. But you couldn't let a simple mistake go without throwing ridicule and insults out about it. Seriously, dude, quit being such a hypocrit. ;)

^ to this comment, I've only ever ridiculed anyone who's shown to be an asshole, first and foremost. Ever. I'm cordial up to the point that anyone *uses ridicule. Then, it's on.

I used the drugs comment because you're being a jerk to me, and you also mistakingly called me out as being "new" or something. Your mistake. You admitted it.

I am a bully fighter. It's been this way my whole life, it seems like the right thing to do.

^ to this comment, I've only ever ridiculed anyone who's shown to be an asshole, first and foremost. Ever. I'm cordial up to the point that anyone *uses ridicule. Then, it's on.

I used the drugs comment because you're being a jerk to me, and you also mistakingly called me out as being "new" or something. Your mistake. You admitted it.

I am a bully fighter. It's been this way my whole life, it seems like the right thing to do.

Yeah, you're a real freakin' sweetheart, you're perfect, don't let anyone convince you otherwise. :lol:

^ I'm not perfect, I'm just not an asshole to people for no flipping reason other than to be an asshole.

^ I'm not perfect, I'm just not an asshole to people for no flipping reason other than to be an asshole.

I beg to differ, but that's not exactly news.

So, PC's ridicule, point it out in her op?

It's in the vast majority of her subsequent posts, after the OP. I said that already, right in the post you deleted.

Man o man.

And you can beg to differ all you'd like. I know me far better than you do. I live this way, I don't just talk about it.

It's in the vast majority of her subsequent posts, after the OP. I said that already, right in the post you deleted.

Man o man.

And you can beg to differ all you'd like. I know me far better than you do. I live this way, I don't just talk about it.

This is what you said:

P.C. starts 99% of her posts with ridicule and hubris

Okay, then remark on her first occasion of 'ridicule' in this thread, I want to see what you classify as 'ridicule'.

I would hope that everyone knows themselves better than some unknown poster on a message board, but unfortunately I don't view you as being 'above the fray' or any better than those you attack on here. You give yourself way too much credit, but that's not surprising.

Man o man.

Okay, then remark on her first occasion of 'ridicule' in this thread, I want to see what you classify as 'ridicule'.

I would hope that everyone knows themselves better than some unknown poster on a message board, but unfortunately I don't view you as being 'above the fray' or any better than those you attack on here. You give yourself way too much credit, but that's not surprising.

No, you just quoted YOURSELF.

I said "posts" not "threads."

Go back and look, then come be nice and apologize.

And you get that impression because when I'm an asshole, you're ignorant of why I'm being an asshole to the particular person I'm being an asshole to. In effect, you don't know the history of the relationship between poster GT and the poster you see me being a jerk to, to make an accurate assessment.

Like I said, I've NEVER EVER EVER been less than cordial to someone who has always been the same. I defy you to show anyone different. It's impossible.

Anti-christian rubes see the truth as "attack" and well reasoned thought as *hubris*.

It's who they are.

GT has been on my ignore list forever. Seriously. See if you can find a post of his that has any content other than insult, attack and lies. If he was known as a knowledgeable or even decent poster who only lashed out at those who attack first, he wouldn't be universally ignored.

Last edited:
Anti-christian rubes see the truth as "attack" and well reasoned thought as *hubris*.

It's who they are.

GT has been on my ignore list forever. Seriously. See if you can find a post of his that has any content other than insult, attack and lies.

Umm, this is quite ironic.

My posts in this thread prior to YOU were nothing like insults attacks or lies.

You were the first "attack," and towards someone you supposedly have on ignore no less. You've got some demons to deal with.

Forum List

Back