OMG! Science Attacks Religion!

Science hasn't attacked religion, it's just dispelled it.

:thanks:

Science does nothing to attack Christianity, it's atheistic scientists who have applied the interpretation of data away from biblical revelation.

The bible, first page, chapter one: god made the earth, the trees, the animals... in 6 days. Science has dispelled that notion. And that's only page 1!

Uh, no, it hasn't.

Look, we have another retard. Please regale us with nonsense about "natural laws" and how they work against the notion of a creator. I'm all agog with anticipation.

Or wait...even better..share with us how Oxford is full of fundamentalist hacks and their *alleged* research isn't peer reviewed.

That's my favorite.

Uh, no, it hasn't.

Look, we have another retard. Please regale us with nonsense about "natural laws" and how they work against the notion of a creator. I'm all agog with anticipation.

That's the first time I'm hearing the term "natural laws". I'm agnostic, I don't believe that a solid case has been made for or against a creator as of yet. The creator thing is a nice theory or story, but I see no concrete proof.

So why on earth would you say "science has regaled that notion"?

You've just trumped yourself. But I think you still have a ways to go before you reach the heights of idiocy that characterize hollie. Maybe you need more practice!

You've just trumped yourself. But I think you still have a ways to go before you reach the heights of idiocy that characterize hollie. Maybe you need more practice!

The angry fundie stalker makes a fool of herself again.

You're a fundie?

I suppose you are, of a sort.

But who am I stalking? You're the one who popped in to comment. I was talking to someone else.

The stalker fundie appears to be .... you.

The angry fundie stalker makes a fool of herself again.

All of her posts are mean spirited dogshit. She can't have a discussion, trust.

Says g.t., the foul troll.

Point me to to the last informational post you laid down in this thread. I'll wait, weirdo.

Learn how to quote, I said science has DISPELLED that notion. Animals don't grow to full size in 1 or 2 days, and planets don't form overnight.

Says g.t., the foul troll.

Point me to to the last informational post you laid down in this thread. I'll wait, weirdo.

You have me on ignore but cant ignore my posts. That's called obsession and lack of self control.

I'm not a troll, you just don't like being called on your douchey bullshit, and I hold your feet to the fire.

For instance, ima didn't attack anyone YET, here comes koshergrl to be an absolute jackass to him/her and post in a mean spirited mocking sort of way.

THATS what a troll does.
THATS you, you're a low life ass hole. Deal with it.

It is interesting to see the religiously insane stutter and mumble when their arguments for supermagical gawds collapse in front of them.

Walking on water would be a remarkable, gravity-defying event, quite in conflict with the natural, rational world. But then again, rationality has little place in the spirit world of fundie zealots.

This must be the 90th time you've retreated to "stutter and mumble"....both boring and incorrect.

How about a little creativity???
Jeeeeezzzzzzz....you're not only stupid, but dull!

Here, watch this:

Until you came along I always wondered how the dinosaurs survived for millions of years with walnut sized brains.
Heyzeus - this must be the 91st time you've spammed the thread with pointless babble.

Not pointless, Collie.....

...tryin' to help you to better yourself!

More help?
Sure.

During evolution, it appears your ancestors were in the control group.

This must be the 90th time you've retreated to "stutter and mumble"....both boring and incorrect.
Here, watch this:
Until you came along I always wondered how the dinosaurs survived for millions of years with walnut sized brains.
Heyzeus - this must be the 91st time you've spammed the thread with pointless babble.
...tryin' to hlp you to better yourself!
More help?
Sure.
During evoution, it appears your ancestors were in the control group.
polChic, do you just go around trying to bully people or do you ever say anything worthwhile? :dunno:

Uh, no, it hasn't.

That's the first time I'm hearing the term "natural laws". I'm agnostic, I don't believe that a solid case has been made for or against a creator as of yet. The creator thing is a nice theory or story, but I see no concrete proof.

kg just keeps getting louder and louder spouting the same crap. It starts with some comments along the lines of, 'nuh uh'. Then evolves into 'NOPE'. And eventually, when she has no leg to stand on, her argument becomes the age old, 'YOU'RE A STUPID HEAD!'

You might as well talk to a golden retriever.

Here, watch this:

More help?
Sure.

Gee whiz. More pointless babble.

More help?
Sure.

Gee whiz. More pointless babble.

Now, now....

...give credit where credit is due!

See how I've trained you to drop the vapid ""stutter and mumble"?

We sure tweaked the multitudes who didn't believe you were capable of learning, didn't we.

(Now...don't go and spoil it by using those same five words in your next post.)

Yeah, like most internet geniuses, now you're just making shit up with absolutely no regard to reality, scholarship, or terminology.

You're dismissed. I'd call you a pseudo intellectual, but that would be an insult to pseudo intellectuals. I suspect you're a 9th grade drop out who has filled your time with smoking dope and watching a lot of old vhs tapes that you checked out from the library.

You are defining "miracle" however it suits you, and changing the definition when you need to in order to avoid logical incoherency, which you've already succombed to, without being able to see it. It is a sad sight to watch.

According to your current definition of miracles, Jesus walking on water is then, simply impossible. No natural law would allow for this. Therefore, you have no grounds for being a christian, given that you must then believe this to be an impossibility. So now, You must extend an ad hoc definition of miracle to include things that are naturally impossible if you are to believe in the story of christ. Which is it going to be?

1. Miracles are defined as being within natural law, making any supernatural miracles stated in the bible purely impossible, and your condition as a christian internally inconsistent.

2. Miracles are defined as being outside of natural law, in which case your previous definitions of "natural law" and "miracle" that you cited are contradicted.

You only get to choose one. Which is it going to be?

More importantly, do you reflect on the positions that you hold? Or are you, a priori, so affirmed of your righteousness, that you falsely assume that anything you spit out of your foul head will be correct, merely because it is you who is writing it? Or is it because you consider yourself to be a conservative christian, and therefore assume that even if you are wrong, you are right? The carelessness with which you incite false reasoning would indicate one of these options, or one closely resembling such intellectual hubris, as exemplified here.

Last edited:
...tryin' to hlp you to better yourself!
More help?
Sure.
During evoution, it appears your ancestors were in the control group.
polChic, do you just go around trying to bully people or do you ever say anything worthwhile? :dunno:
I guess that's a no for anything worthwhile.

Forum List

Back