OMG! The right does it too!

really???
Acute Renal Failure: eMedicine Nephrology

that doesnt sound too promising to me
Seriously, I was joking. But hey thanks for the stats. And you know what I still don't care about what she said. It is comedy and not meant to be taken seriously and I also don't give two shits if the president laughed when she told the joke. Everyone tells crude jokes about political figures and some of you need alittle thicker skin.

Actually no, not everyone tells crude jokes, they are usually left up to the "comics" that lack any creativity or original thought. No one is telling jokes about Obammy, he's off limits because of the fear of being called racist........ pathetic, simply pathetic. Wanda doesn't have anything funny to say so she reverts to the angry semi black woman act...... boring.
I also think your real problem is Wanda wanted to give Texas away.:eusa_whistle:

stop being such a moron, this is not a meltdown
not even close to the shit you fucking morons did the previous 8 years
That made me spit my coffee. "WE ARE NOT MELTING DOWN YOU FUCKING MORON!!!":rofl:Heck, I almost had kidney failure there for a moment.
LOL keep showing what a moron you are

this is nothing compared to the shit you guys have done for 8 years
LOL
i'm laughing at you, moron, not melting down at all
what did we do? Make fun of Bush non stop? I will admit to that.

That made me spit my coffee. "WE ARE NOT MELTING DOWN YOU FUCKING MORON!!!":rofl:Heck, I almost had kidney failure there for a moment.
LOL keep showing what a moron you are

this is nothing compared to the shit you guys have done for 8 years
LOL
i'm laughing at you, moron, not melting down at all
what did we do? Make fun of Bush non stop? I will admit to that.
yeah, death threats are such fun :rolleyes:

No. That was not very classy. Coulter said, “My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." What do you think? Hello? Hello?

I didn't here her say it! where and when?

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building." -- Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, August 21, 2002

Coultergeist | The New York Observer

You can find mention of the quite from various resources:

American Politics Journal -- The Wit and Wisdom (NOT) of Ann Coulter

An Interview With Ann Coulter - Right Wing News (Conservative News and Views)

Ann Coulter - Conservapedia

Ann Coulter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ann Coulter quotes

......Well?

well what? if she was joking we will forgive her. won't we?

Not according to YOUR standards, Willow.

Your evasive tactics are pathetic.

Stop being such a damn coward, nut up, and either condemn her like you do Sykes or admit you're a hypocrite.

Stop being such a damn coward, nut up, and either condemn her like you do Sykes or admit you're a hypocrite.
no, it was ok, Ann Coulter was just joking
so its all ok, right?

no, it was ok, Ann Coulter was just joking
so its all ok, right?

Not according to Willow's standards ... you are missing the point, Dive. Personally, I don't give a rats ass what Coulter says.

I'm not a hypocrite. I want to know if she was joking,, I expect you to stick to your standards or declare yourself a hypocrite..

I'm not a hypocrite. I want to know if she was joking,, I expect you to stick to your standards or declare yourself a hypocrite..
Here are two big clues. 1. She is a comedian. 2. She was doing stand up at a comedy dinner.

And for an extra bonus, I would laugh if Rusbo's kidney's failed...no joke.

Weak.

Do you really expect me to swallow the "I want to know if she was joking" line? You do realize that if she wasn't joking then she was being serious about it then, right?

Personally, I could give a fuck either way if she said it seriously or in jest just like I could give a fuck what Sykes says either seriously or in jest but I can laugh or not not laugh at either person if I damn well please. No hypocrisy there kiddo because I'm not the one condemning people for making jokes.

YOU on the other hand have boxed yourself in by saying that wishing death on people in jest is classless amongst other things. Well Ann the Mann did just that. Where's your outrage now?

Here are two big clues. 1. She is a comedian. 2. She was doing stand up at a comedy dinner.

no problem,, i figured as much,,,thanks for the honesty.

thats just sick, ravi

Weak.

Do you really expect me to swallow the "I want to know if she was joking" line? You do realize that if she wasn't joking then she was being serious about it then, right? I don't give a rat's ass what you swallow, that's your business

Personally, I could give a fuck either way if she said it seriously or in jest just like I could give a fuck what Sykes says either seriously or in jest but I can laugh or not not laugh at either person if I damn well please. No hypocrisy there kiddo because I'm not the one condemning people for making jokes. I didn't say you couldn't laugh.. go ahead laugh,, obamalama laughed.. it's still no very dignified,, you cannot change that.. beat me over the head a hundred times it's still low life behavior from the leader of the free world..

YOU on the other hand have boxed yourself in by saying that wishing death on people in jest is classless amongst other things. Well Ann the Mann did just that. Where's your outrage now?
I didn't hear Ann the Mann say it now did I? I didn't hear it or see it, so cannot tell if she was joking or not,, then comes the question of whose standard to we apply,, you've turned purple convincing us that wishing death on someone is A okay.. now what?

:lol:

Weak.

Do you really expect me to swallow the "I want to know if she was joking" line? You do realize that if she wasn't joking then she was being serious about it then, right? I don't give a rat's ass what you swallow, that's your business

Personally, I could give a fuck either way if she said it seriously or in jest just like I could give a fuck what Sykes says either seriously or in jest but I can laugh or not not laugh at either person if I damn well please. No hypocrisy there kiddo because I'm not the one condemning people for making jokes. I didn't say you couldn't laugh.. go ahead laugh,, obamalama laughed.. it's still no very dignified,, you cannot change that.. beat me over the head a hundred times it's still low life behavior from the leader of the free world..

I didn't hear Ann the Mann say it now did I? I didn't hear it or see it, so cannot tell if she was joking or not,, then comes the question of whose standard to we apply,, you've turned purple convincing us that wishing death on someone is A okay.. now what?

So your defense is that you don't know if Coulter was joking. Do you have any idea of stupid that is? The next logical step is that she was serious by saying that. What's worse joking about wishing death on someone or ACTUALLY wishing death on someone?

You're becoming a human pretzel over this.

Weak.

So your defense is that you don't know if Coulter was joking. Do you have any idea of stupid that is? The next logical step is that she was serious by saying that. What's worse joking about wishing death on someone or ACTUALLY wishing death on someone?

My defense is I didn't see it or hear it.. are you one of the Dummies who always insist on "context" now don't turn hypocritical on me now.. I cannot determine if she was joking or not.. and as I've said.. the experts say people mean exactly what they say,, whether or not they giggle when they say it.. I'm still waiting for a clear concise explanation about what is funny about Rush on a dialysis machine.. I'm not a pretzel,, I haven't wavered an inch.

so who's standard do we live by,, it's okay to wish death or it's not okay to wish death.. which is it?

oh and for the record,, if ann coulter said it,, she's just as low life as the rest of you who condone this from anyone.. even your chosen one.

Last edited:

Weak.

she said it in a sarcastic way
it was wrong of her to say it
because i don't support killing or harming any Americans regardless of their politics

i wouldn't even wish or rejoice at Ravi getting a cold

My defense is I didn't see it or hear it.. are you one of the Dummies who always insist on "context" now don't turn hypocritical on me now.. I cannot determine if she was joking or not.. and as I've said.. the experts say people mean exactly what they say,, whether or not they giggle when they say it.. I'm still waiting for a clear concise explanation about what is funny about Rush on a dialysis machine.. I'm not a pretzel,, I haven't wavered an inch.

so who's standard do we live by,, it's okay to wish death or it's not okay to wish death.. which is it?

oh and for the record,, if ann coulter said it,, she's just as low life as the rest of you who condone this from anyone.. even your chosen one.
AnnCoulter.com - Printer Friendly Article: N.Y. TIMES: BETTER DEAD THAN READ

it was in her column
not on video

Weak.

she said it in a sarcastic way
it was wrong of her to say it
because i don't support killing or harming any Americans regardless of their politics

i wouldn't even wish or rejoice at Ravi getting a cold

and that's what makes you decent.. their argument to cover their asses is to get me to condemn ann coulter.. which I did,, still don't let their low lifes off the hook.

I live by mine and you live by yours (when it suits you).

You've twisted every which way to avoid condemning Coulter like you have others in these threads.

And it's been explained over and over to you: She took Rush's remarks about wishing failure, flipped them on him, and exaggerated it with hyperbole. That's exactly what she did so you can stop acting like you don't know anymore.

I live by mine and you live by yours (when it suits you).

You've twisted every which way to avoid condemning Coulter like you have others in these threads.

And it's been explained over and over to you: She took Rush's remarks about wishing failure, flipped them on him, and exaggerated it with hyperbole. That's exactly what she did so you can stop acting like you don't know anymore.

Try reading before whine.. works out well

Forum List

Back