Biden the war hero

Biden knows more than the Generals
Biden can do a snow job
Maybe. We'll see. Whatever will they talk about for 90 minutes?

What Trump and Biden Need to Do at the First Debate.

“There’s really no telling when dealing with candidates like Donald Trump and Joe Biden. One man throws out the script as soon as it suits him, and the other left the script in the pants he forgot to put on.”

Snow job was also a joke about the OP

Wrong. Trump is the one who says he knows more than the generals. He also knows more than science as he said that science is wrong when it comes to climate change.

At least Biden is smart enough to listen to others who might know more than he does. Trump isn't that smart.

Wrong. Trump is the one who says he knows more than the generals. He also knows more than science as he said that science is wrong when it comes to climate change.

At least Biden is smart enough to listen to others who might know more than he does. Trump isn't that smart.
Right doofus...Biden is smart alright.

Biden may not be smart, but he is special

Trump surrounded himself with generals and listened to medical experts. Frankly, I think it was not the best decision. His instincts seem better but he has to toe the PC line unfortunately. You just hate Trump. Admit it a move on.

Gee, who would have suspected????

Biden said his helicopter was “forced down” near Osama bin Laden’s lair in Afghanistan
Biden claimed in multiple speeches in 2008 that he knew where Osama bin Laden was hiding because his helicopter had been “forced down” nearby in the mountains of Afghanistan.

“If you want to know where al Qaeda lives, you want to know where bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me,” said Biden. “Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.” In another speech, he claimed al Qaeda is “in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan … where my helicopter was recently forced down.”

He later referred to “the superhighway of terror between Pakistan and Afghanistan where my helicopter was forced down.”

“John McCain wants to know where bin Laden and the gates of Hell are? I can tell him where,” said Biden.

The helicopter actually landed to wait out a snowstorm, according to the Associated Press.

Biden, John Kerry, and Chuck Hagel were on a Senate junket in Afghanistan when their helicopter crossed paths with the storm, according to reports. The pilot landed as a precaution, and a U.S. military convoy picked up the senators and took them to the main American airbase.

“Other than getting a little cold, it was fine,” Kerry told the AP when asked about the incident. “We were going to send Biden out to fight the Taliban with snowballs,” he joked.

Biden said he was “shot at” in Iraq
In 2007, Biden claimed he was “shot at” during the Iraq War while visiting the Green Zone, the heavily guarded area in the middle of Baghdad where the United States embassy is based.

“Let’s start telling the truth,” he said. “Number one, you take all the troops out — you better have helicopters ready to take those 3,000 civilians inside the Green Zone, where I have been seven times and shot at.”

When asked for details about the shooting, a Biden campaign aide told the Hill that the then-senator was staying at a hotel in the Green Zone when a mortar landed several hundred yards away.

“A soldier came by to explain what happened and said if the mortar fire continued, they would need to proceed to a shelter,” the aide said
10,500 feet?????????????

WTF Star Trek "helicopter" was that batshit crazy idiot on?

Hey, can any of you Biden supporters explain why you support him without mentioning Trump?

Trick question. I already know you can't.
If you are black and you aren't supporting Biden, you aint black!

Biden says the only reason he can stay in his basement is because of Black Women stocking the shelves.

View attachment 393799
What Joe Biden thinks of black people.
During a recent unscripted presser Joe Biden told the audience the reason he was able to stay sequestered at home during the pandemic was because a black woman stocked the grocery shelf.

Remember, folks, Joe Biden is the best the Democratic Party has to offer.

Not the best. The others just didn't want to take on Trump. You think power hungry people like Clinton, Gore and Kerry would pass what they claim is an easy win against Trump off to Old Joe? Come on, Man! They never considered Joe more than a clown, and would have crushed him easily if any of them wanted to. They passed, and Joe was chosen to take a loss for the team.

Right doofus...Biden is smart alright.
HE WAS BORN A POOR BLACK CHILD: Biden falsely claimed he ‘got started’ at historically Black Delaware State University.

He's the "smart" one!

Performance Enhanced Biden refused drug test before Tuesday debate.

That was my implication, yes.

What do you bet he wears an adult diaper?
Well, we won't know unless we get 'smell-a-vision' However apparently they don't make diapers big enough for Jerry Nadler.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Hey, can any of you Biden supporters explain why you support him without mentioning Trump?

Biden says the only reason he can stay in his basement is because of Black Women stocking the shelves.

View attachment 393799
During a recent unscripted presser Joe Biden told the audience the reason he was able to stay sequestered at home during the pandemic was because a black woman stocked the grocery shelf.

Not the best. The others just didn't want to take on Trump. You think power hungry people like Clinton, Gore and Kerry would pass what they claim is an easy win against Trump off to Old Joe? Come on, Man! They never considered Joe more than a clown, and would have crushed him easily if any of them wanted to. They passed, and Joe was chosen to take a loss for the team.

But he's leading in the Fake News polls!

RCP has it 353 to 185 Biden

The Fake News Polls have Dems taking the Senate, too.

Looks like Biden's basement campaign is paying off!

Bookies have Biden up by 10.5

FB_IMG_1601153123487.jpg

Jees-- -- -- Joe has done everything short of ducking strafing gunfire on the tarmac of his airport as he climbed to reach the top of Mt. Everest just after inventing the internet! :omg:
Biden "I Was There When Abe Lincoln Met George Washington in 1932"
That's where he kicked Cornpop's ass.
hey, didnt Biden get into an epic battle with Godzilla in Japan in 1963? thought he would show off how tough he was the all the 14 year old girls watching? but in the end, Godzilla whooped Bidens ass

Biden said his helicopter was “forced down” near Osama bin Laden’s lair in Afghanistan
Biden claimed in multiple speeches in 2008 that he knew where Osama bin Laden was hiding because his helicopter had been “forced down” nearby in the mountains of Afghanistan.

“If you want to know where al Qaeda lives, you want to know where bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me,” said Biden. “Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down with a three-star general and three senators at 10,500 feet in the middle of those mountains. I can tell you where they are.” In another speech, he claimed al Qaeda is “in the mountains between Afghanistan and Pakistan … where my helicopter was recently forced down.”

He later referred to “the superhighway of terror between Pakistan and Afghanistan where my helicopter was forced down.”

“John McCain wants to know where bin Laden and the gates of Hell are? I can tell him where,” said Biden.

The helicopter actually landed to wait out a snowstorm, according to the Associated Press.

Biden, John Kerry, and Chuck Hagel were on a Senate junket in Afghanistan when their helicopter crossed paths with the storm, according to reports. The pilot landed as a precaution, and a U.S. military convoy picked up the senators and took them to the main American airbase.

“Other than getting a little cold, it was fine,” Kerry told the AP when asked about the incident. “We were going to send Biden out to fight the Taliban with snowballs,” he joked.

Biden said he was “shot at” in Iraq
In 2007, Biden claimed he was “shot at” during the Iraq War while visiting the Green Zone, the heavily guarded area in the middle of Baghdad where the United States embassy is based.

“Let’s start telling the truth,” he said. “Number one, you take all the troops out — you better have helicopters ready to take those 3,000 civilians inside the Green Zone, where I have been seven times and shot at.”

When asked for details about the shooting, a Biden campaign aide told the Hill that the then-senator was staying at a hotel in the Green Zone when a mortar landed several hundred yards away.

“A soldier came by to explain what happened and said if the mortar fire continued, they would need to proceed to a shelter,” the aide said
10,500 feet?????????????

WTF Star Trek "helicopter" was that batshit crazy idiot on?
If he was on a Chinook -- and he probably was -- it has a service ceiling of 20,000 feet.

View attachment 393799

But he's leading in the Fake News polls!

RCP has it 353 to 185 Biden

The Fake News Polls have Dems taking the Senate, too.

Looks like Biden's basement campaign is paying off!

Bookies have Biden up by 10.5

But yet Biden is going to lose, and bigger than Clinton.

Forum List

Back