OMG, we actually got some negative emojis now???

Maybe he grabbed one from Google. I'll try to see if that works here. If nothing appears you will know it doesn't.
AA! Good to see you're still posting. On my phone, you press and hold the like button for a sec and it gives you more options.

AA! Good to see you're still posting. On my phone, you press and hold the like button for a sec and it gives you more options.
Hey Baby!!!!! Long time. I'm so happy to see you. I still post infrequently and it gives me a great feeling to see some of my faves come back! I used to love reading your posts and looking at your pics of great guns. I liked reading about your bar-be-ques, too. :eusa_dance:

Hey Baby!!!!! Long time. I'm so happy to see you. I still post infrequently and it gives me a great feeling to see some of my faves come back! I used to love reading your posts and looking at your pics of great guns. I liked reading about your bar-be-ques, too. :eusa_dance:
And I've missed your insightful political posts. Love the new Avie.

Things seem to have calmed down some here since I took a sabbatical. More like it was 10 years ago...family-esque. I have to say it is great to be back. I miss you all.

• Love
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back