On ending racism

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Fight racism, don't be racist then. Look up the latest DOJ numbers and the HUGE black on black or black crime VS the overall crime statistics. It's too bad ten black people died from bad cop shootings last year, as opposed to the last month alone blacks killed by other blacks last month. All lives matter, or none matter.

Fight racism, don't be racist then. Look up the latest DOJ numbers and the HUGE black on black or black crime VS the overall crime statistics. It's too bad ten black people died from bad cop shootings last year, as opposed to the last month alone blacks killed by other blacks last month. All lives matter, or none matter.
If you decided to remove the cancer of the world, Progressives, then there wouldnt be Global Warming, Poverty, Stupidity, Racism, Sexism and other BS. That is all those progs can run on....

I can tell you is doing your level best to not be racist but it aint workin;)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am trying to figure out how liberals think burning down stuff and hurting people will fix racism? Its kind of having the opposite effect. Frankly, I don't care WHO the cops shoot anymore. The BLM and J. Smollett can cry so many times, and then we get Nick Sandmann. Wolf! Wolf!

CNN was sued for 80 million and won by none other than the red hated MAGA hat Covington catholic kid. Because the notorious "main stream media" like CNN, MSNBC or all of them sorta lie by omission because they are owned by the Chinese. Its a fact, look up who is the major stock holder of the media on the net, they can't cover THAT up, at least.

CNN was sued for 80 million and won by none other than the red hated MAGA hat Covington catholic kid. Because the notorious "main stream media" like CNN, MSNBC or all of them sorta lie by omission because they are owned by the Chinese. Its a fact, look up who is the major stock holder of the media on the net, they can't cover THAT up, at least.
Look up nuisance settlements. That dumbass kid didn't get jack shit.

Look up nuisance settlements. That dumbass kid didn't get jack shit.
This "dumbass" kid is a lot richer than your sorry ass ever will be, and also this guy is now super famous, and have a lot of girls going to be after him.

If blacks want to play communist with white democrats have fun .. won’t end well..

So you don’t know what her got ha
He didn't win, and he won't say. Because it was nothing more than a nuisance.
You're nothing more than a poofter.
Cov kid's nuisance settlement was a poofter
No, that's millions.
You will not find a link that says he got even a cent.
Wow, I didn't realize people could be as retarded as you are.
You are seriously Derp!

No, that's millions.
You are seriously Derp!
Settled it for what? Hmmmmm? :lmao:

No, that's millions.
You are seriously Derp!
Settled it for what? Hmmmmm? :lmao:
Do you know? No? STFU then, asshat-a-saurus!

Forum List

Back