On This 4th of July, What Price Would We Accept to Sell Our Freedom and Independence?

How much money would Aliens have to offer to make you vote for giving up our freedom/independence?

• $20 trillion

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • $200 trillion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2 quadrillion

• $20 quadrillion

• $200 quadrillion

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • This country is not for sale for ANY price

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
Certain people in this country need to learn they are expected to work a job and pay their own bills vs mooching off those of us who work. Americans knew that once before the left started buying their votes with government handouts.

Certain people in this country need to learn they are expected to work a job and pay their own bills vs mooching off those of us who work. Americans knew that once before the left started buying their votes with government handouts.
And if they cannot find a job they just employ themselves?

And if they cannot find a job they just employ themselves?

Jimbo...some of these "pull yourself up by the boot strap" folks are in for a very rude awakening........hang in there, my brother. Keep laying down truth.....

Well, life is a trillion times easier and bettter then it was in the 19th century. Why, the workers have rights, the consumer has rights and we live within a society that works well.

Freedom is relative as one mans freedom is anothers serfdom. As in the rich getting to many rights to screw over the consumer or the workers = the rest of society takes it up the ass. It is more of a balance.

To make the question simple, lets pretend that an alien race from Outer Space came to the USA and made us this offer. IF we would give them control of our nations laws, economy, government and for the legal annexation of our country, they would give us a huge chunk of money in any currency we wanted. Our trade deficits would reverse, our national debt would disappear.

All we would have to do would be to vote in an election to give up our freedom and independence and everything would be fine from here on out with plenty of wealth for everyone.

How much money would Aliens have to offer to make you vote for being ruled by them and give up our freedom?

To make the question simpler, let us assume that they have proven that they can do this and that they will in fact give us the promised amount; how much for Old Glory to come down for ever?
It wouldn't matter how much they offered to anyone that can think ahead to the day after the election.

A billion in the bank don't mean shit if you need permission to spend it.

The poll should have had some millions and billions. Most NaziCons can't comprehend trillions and quadrillions.
we are nearly 20 trillion in debt and you want more debt.

no explain how I have a lack of comprehension, and use small words so you understand what you are saying.

Well, life is a trillion times easier and bettter then it was in the 19th century. Why, the workers have rights, the consumer has rights and we live within a society that works well.

Freedom is relative as one mans freedom is anothers serfdom. As in the rich getting to many rights to screw over the consumer or the workers = the rest of society takes it up the ass. It is more of a balance.
No matter what the technology or wealth, life under dictators, or foreign powers is not worth it and our freedom to make our own way in the world as a people is priceless.

What price would you take to sell yourself into slavery? IT would be OK as long as there is enough bling and electronic toys?

It wouldn't matter how much they offered to anyone that can think ahead to the day after the election.

Seems that the inability to look to future events is part of the discombobulation of libtardism.

you are one incredibly dumb mutha fukka

Seems that the inability to look to future events is part of the discombobulation of libtardism.
it's not future

it's history repeating

leftist are voting away our freedoms for the promise of free stuff, that they haven't gotten, but will vote for less freedom again, on just a promise.

AmericanCostofLiving_zpsrxh4i5ge.jpg

About 1,400,000 Americans have died in the wars we've fought. Multiply by an average of 40 years of life lost for each of them, x 365, and you have around 20 billion days of human life lost by all those people. 20 billion days of watching their children grow up, or sitting on the bank of a river fishing all day, or boinking that hot new secretary in accounting.

I could not put a price on that by any stretch of the imagination. Even though it is a 'never happen' hypothetical.
it's happening now

About 1,400,000 Americans have died in the wars we've fought. Multiply by an average of 40 years of life lost for each of them, x 365, and you have around 20 billion days of human life lost by all those people. 20 billion days of watching their children grow up, or sitting on the bank of a river fishing all day, or boinking that hot new secretary in accounting.

I could not put a price on that by any stretch of the imagination. Even though it is a 'never happen' hypothetical.
it's happening now
Yep, but instead of it being aliens from outer space it is multinational corporations from China, Japan and Europe....and they are buying us one business, one manufacturing plant, one school, one home at a time...till there will be nothing left of US anymore.

give me a cell phone a fake degree and a friking cheeseburger and I will give you all of my freedom and liberty.
right after I vote for Hillary.

it's happening now

Riiiight.

it's happening now

Riiiight.
Over 7% of all real estate sales in the USA went to foreign owned businesses/persons in 2013.

Foreign nations own far more US assets than reversed.

1%20ownership%20of%20assets.png

Meanwhile the US federal government is auctioning off our sovereignty bit by piece through treaties that concede the right of arbitration and review of US internal policies to foreign organizations, just like what was happening to the UK within the EU.

When do we get our referendum?

I do find it strange that a southern whose region left the union and fought against the United States speaking about July 4th and American independence when treason acts against the United States by the south
Can you restate that in a cohesive sentence?

BTW, my ancestors fought for the Union, Indiana 7th Infantry Regiment, jack ass.

You want valor credit for what your ancestors did?

lol, good one.

You work? I don't believe it.

Forum List

Back