Once Again obama Proves He Sides With muslims...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
There should be no doubt what so ever left in anyone's mind if *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA* is a MUSLIM or not. He has told us with his own lips, and demonstrated it with his actions, time and time again... and here we go again...

The Obama Administration Forces Oklahoma To Overturn Anti-Sharia Bill, And To Pay $303,333 To Muslims

The Obama Administration Forces Oklahoma To Overturn Anti-Sharia Bill, And To Pay $303,333 To Muslims |

ASS-3_zps6c5df820.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4 years ago this thread wold have been under SIEGE by leftards VEHEMENTLY denying that obama was a muslim.

I guess they've given in to the truth.

4 years ago this thread wold have been under SIEGE by leftards VEHEMENTLY denying that obama was a muslim.

Nahh, we're just bored with the same ole BS from you guys.

There should be no doubt what so ever left in anyone's mind if *BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA* is a MUSLIM or not. He has told us with his own lips, and demonstrated it with his actions, time and time again... and here we go again...

The Obama Administration Forces Oklahoma To Overturn Anti-Sharia Bill, And To Pay $303,333 To Muslims

The Obama Administration Forces Oklahoma To Overturn Anti-Sharia Bill, And To Pay $303,333 To Muslims |

ASS-3_zps6c5df820.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

Anybody catch him praying toward Mecca yet? That's a couple thousand times since he's been in office at 5 times a day. Where are the footbaths in the white house and air force one? He's not much of a muslim if Michelle and the daughters don't wear the head garb either.

Last edited:

:lol:

No, that's not it.

It's that your shtick is tired and old.

The last 5 years have made it pretty clear that you're going to continue to believe every little piece of bullshit that the lunatics on the internet feed you, and that nothing will ever change your mind once you decide to believe. It's just simply not worth the effort, and has lost any entertainment value it once may have had.

I'm not so sure it's a matter of him siding with muslims, as it is him siding with ANYONE who hates the U.S.

Forum List

Back