Once Again They Are Playing The Victims

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And making white people out to be the bad guys. We don't (or I don't at least but we in general being white men and women) automatically see a black person and think run for our lives, it's the way they present themselves and how they keep breaking a law that's the problem, not their skin color. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

And making white people out to be the bad guys. We don't (or I don't at least but we in general being white men and women) automatically see a black person and think run for our lives, it's the way they present themselves and how they keep breaking a law that's the problem, not their skin color. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Racial harmony, in America, is not profitable for the powers that be. The promise of race war, although entirely fictional, is what sells tickets to the big, big games.

Meanwhile.....
1645066350862.png

BACK IN WAKANDA!

See post #3, that likely is Monrovia Liberia, take a good long look at it, each morning, every single resident of that slum wakes up, half of all of them, HIV positive, they wake up, then march on down to what could be one of the most stunning beaches on earth, and every last one of em squat and take a shit on that beach, along with pissing all over it, all day ever day! Any urban dwellers who think they have some axe to grind with America, and white Americans, you are fully free to depart for that shit hole anytime you so desire, keep at the Marxist/Racist hate, and we just might depart you to exotic Monrovia on our own!

Yep, seems like they are not even trying to better themselves.
It's always racism when a person condemns the whole group, instead of condemning an individual.

Only some Americans have created the race problem from which there is no escape yet imagined, other than more force and police brutality. You need to create your own breaks.

Isn't that what the brainless, always rioting BLM animals want Chicongo and Baltimore to become?

Sadly, it often seems like the worthless scum are well on their way to making their disgusting dream come true.

God help America. We sure as Hell need it !
We cannot expect the peoples that I have shown in the picture above to preserve, and grow modern, complicated civilizations.

When left to their own means they produce nothing, and exist primarily in squalor and darkness.

YET...we expect their genetic kin to do that in our modern nations?

Why do you think they are pushing miscegeny so extremely in advertising?

Our owners are perhaps hoping to breed IQ into the savage?

I am not sure.

Isn't that what the brainless, always rioting BLM animals want Chicongo and Baltimore to become?

Sadly, it often seems like the worthless scum are well on their way to making their disgusting dream come true.

God help America. We sure as Hell need it !

Forum List

Back