Once putin´s largest company, gas giant Gazprom was ranked as the most unprofitable company in Moscow empire last year. Stop, our MAGA members keep sa

SO who is lying? THE STATISTIC OR MAGA & commie members ?

• the STATISTIC

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • MAGA & commie members

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Once putin´s largest company, gas giant Gazprom was ranked as the most unprofitable company in Moscow empire last year. Stop, our MAGA members keep saying to me that out sanctions dont work, SO who is lying? THE STATISTIC OR MAGA & commie members ?
Yeah, and 2024 will be a total disaster, post Ukraine's drone destruction of refineries.:popcorn:

Can’t wait for their entire IMPERIALISTIC🇷🇺 economy to collapse into a black hole like in 1917 and 1991 :thup:

Of course. Isn't that the main reason you racist imbeciles vote for Trump.....to "own the libs"???
Nope, I don't care if it was Frosty the Snowman that gave us affordable food, 1% inflation, and wants to get the illegals the hell out of our country, he has our vote.
Foreigners killing us in our own country so the Dems can have a voting bloc is why we are voting for Trump.
Not giving our money to Zelensky and instead having the money to help NC is why we are going to vote for Trump.
Not showering illegals with our money is why we are voting for Trump.
Stay in Mexico is why we are voting for Trump.
We were better off with Trump than Obama's choice to lead us is why we are voting for Trump.
Because Tampon Tim is a clown is why we are voting for JD for VP.
Because foreign countries don't invade when Trump is in office is why we are voting for Trump.

You give libs way more credit than they are worth. They are an afterthought...

Nope, I don't care if it was Frosty the Snowman that gave us affordable food, 1% inflation, and wants to get the illegals the hell out of our country, he has our vote.
Of course....because you hate liberals. It doesn't matter how good a job liberals do running the country, you aren't going to vote for them.

i.e. owning the libs.

Trump ~ 2024, because we were better off 4 years ago then we are now. Don't give one shit about the libs.
The worst unemployment since the Great Depression when Trump left office...because he didn't know his thumb from his dick during Covid.

You have a selective memory.

I expect Russia is just blowing Hot Air over NATO in its failed attempts to compete with the Gas Giant , Russia . ROFL
But that's according to the stupid OP , Titwin .

You have been overwhelmed and trashed , Nazi Troll Titty Winkle .

And you just cannot understand how it happened .

They used their secret weapon
Superiority

Forum List

Back