One additional trump "gem" from last night...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
You may remember this exchange (that started out about Trump's claim that the entire planet is rigged against him)

CLINTON: There was even a time when he didn’t get an Emmy for his TV program three years in a row and he started tweeting that the Emmys were rigged against him.

TRUMP: Should have gotten it.

Gotta love the guy's arrogance.....and timing. LOL

I do remember Hillary speaking of "taking back Rappqa or whatever the name of that Syrian city is. The war mongering old fool wants to invade yet another country.

I do remember Hillary speaking of "taking back Rappqa or whatever the name of that Syrian city is. The war mongering old fool wants to invade yet another country.

So, you remember Hillary saying it, but you don't remember the name of the city?

war mongering old fool wants to invade yet another country.

We're ALREADY in Syria.......
And Iraq. We are there legally according to international law. A hostile force entered Iraq and Iraq invited the US into Iraq when they sought military assistance. Because the invading hostile force came from Syria, the international law allowed those forces to be attacked where they were coming from, Syria. Nothing about the current operations fit the legal or even moral definition of "invasion".

You know, this just points to the hubris of Trump.

It seems that for Trump there are only two results to any of his actions......

Either he wins.................or

The system was rigged against him.

Pretty much the "rationale" exhibited by a 12 year old......

How hard do you think he will stomp his feet and shake his fists if he loses?

More importantly, what do the rest of you think.........if Trump loses, will this hurt his brand in the civilian sector?

Uh uh, I meant open borders for uh uh energy sharing, gun running, energy, um .... There is no end to her lies.
In the mean time:
We had a remarkable young man from our little town killed in Iraq and it was crushing. And for nothing. We're in we're out, we're in we're out...... It is time to stop pissing around with Muslim issues.
And the old, "we left a void in Iraq and ISIS was formed", is garbage. Obama and Hitlery needed a private source of communication so they could co-ordinate arming rebels to overthrow Assad. 4 men in Benghazi died to make sure that stayed a secret.
They continue to be Obama's team. Our Muslim president believes he is fulfilling Muslim prophecy. Here are the teams competing in Syria:
Putin and Assad vs. Obama and ISIS. And we get to pay for it with money and lives. And Syrian lives as well. Today ISIS is burning babies to death on hot plates. Thanks Obama.

Last edited:
Uh uh, I meant open borders for uh uh energy sharing, gun running, energy, um ....

We had a remarkable young man from our little town killed in Iraq and it was crushing. And for nothing. We're in we're out, we're in we're out...... It is time to stop pissing around with Muslim issues.
And the old, "we left a void in Iraq and ISIS was formed", is garbage. Obama and Hitlery needed a private source of communication so they could arm rebels to overthrow Assad. 4 men in Benghazi died to make sure that stayed a secret.
They continue to be Obama's team. Our Muslim president believes he is fulfilling Muslim prophecy. Here are the teams competing in Syria:
Putin and Assad vs. Obama and ISIS. And we get to pay for it with money and lives.

A bit off this thread's topic, don't you think?

I sincerely hope that Melania stays away from trump for a while, after his upcoming loss. Ivana trump can attest to his rage and fits.

I sincerely hope that Melania stays away from trump for a while, after his upcoming loss. Ivana trump can attest to his rage and fits.

Maybe part of the reason that Trump is so scared of losing the election is because Melania told him that if she's not the first Russian First Lady, she's gonna leave him for Mark Cuban.

how in hell do you think Trump will bomb the hell out of ISIS ?

long range pea shooters that can reach targets over oceans?

how in hell do you think Trump will bomb the hell out of ISIS ?

long range pea shooters that can reach targets over oceans?

I don't know what Trump will do. Do you have a crystal ball or something?

Uh uh, I meant open borders for uh uh energy sharing, gun running, energy, um ....

And the old, "we left a void in Iraq and ISIS was formed", is garbage. Obama and Hitlery needed a private source of communication so they could arm rebels to overthrow Assad. 4 men in Benghazi died to make sure that stayed a secret.
Putin and Assad vs. Obama and ISIS. And we get to pay for it with money and lives.

A bit off this thread's topic, don't you think?

Actually, I rated his post "WINNER!" I'm sorry if it paints your candidate and Obama for what they really are. Live with it.

Forum List

Back