One additional trump "gem" from last night...

how in hell do you think Trump will bomb the hell out of ISIS ?

The plan involves enticing ISIS members to sign up for Trump U. courses, and then while they're in a classroom anxiously awaiting a lesson from Trump................BOOM!!!

How hard do you think he will stomp his feet and shake his fists if he loses?

More importantly, what do the rest of you think.........if Trump loses, will this hurt his brand in the civilian sector?
He will spin his election loss into Trump the ‘martyr,’ and ‘victim’ – and his loyal fans will continue to adore and support him.

I do remember Hillary speaking of "taking back Rappqa or whatever the name of that Syrian city is. The war mongering old fool wants to invade yet another country.

long range pea shooters that can reach targets over oceans?

I don't know what Trump will do. Do you have a crystal ball or something?

he's already said he would bomb the hell out of ISIS.

I do remember Hillary speaking of "taking back Rappqa or whatever the name of that Syrian city is. The war mongering old fool wants to invade yet another country.

There's just one problem with that plan. ISIL has some civilians being held in towns and their areas that they are using as human shields. Indiscriminate bombing would result in the deaths of many innocent civilians.

There's just one problem with that plan. ISIL has some civilians being held in towns and their areas that they are using as human shields. Indiscriminate bombing would result in the deaths of many innocent civilians.

Yes, we already have that problem happening.

Forum List

Back