One day Cops wont display human feelings but until then...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Cop Becomes Impatient While Waiting in McDonald s Drive-Thru Lane Pulls Gun on Teen Customer

We can add to the long list of things cops pull their guns for which includes: Armed people, unarmed people, talkative people, disrespectful people, naked people, kids, black guy holding a cell phone or a wallet or sometimes nothing at all etc.

Now we can add Forced to wait for a Value Meal as being one of them. Oh wait...

"It appears that he had a severe break in judgment," said Forsyth County Sheriff Duane K. Piper. "It appears that the entire situation evolved from him being angry at the time it was taking for him to get his food."

"A break in judgement"? Wow...thats fancy...

Cop Becomes Impatient While Waiting in McDonald s Drive-Thru Lane Pulls Gun on Teen Customer

We can add to the long list of things cops pull their guns for which includes: Armed people, unarmed people, talkative people, disrespectful people, naked people, kids, black guy holding a cell phone or a wallet or sometimes nothing at all etc.

Now we can add Forced to wait for a Value Meal as being one of them. Oh wait...

"It appears that he had a severe break in judgment," said Forsyth County Sheriff Duane K. Piper. "It appears that the entire situation evolved from him being angry at the time it was taking for him to get his food."

"A break in judgement"? Wow...thats fancy...

They really don't need an excuse. They enjoy abusing their power and authority. When legalized thugs are basically given a free pass in our legal system, they take full advantage of it. And, if they are caught doing something wrong, they're investigated by their own people, or an agency closely connected to or associated with law enforcement, never an outside independent source. They have Carte Blanche to do as they please, and chances are, they'll get a free pass should they get filmed or recorded somehow, breaking the same laws they arrest others for.

The actions of this one police officer should reflect poorly on all police officers, just like the criminal acts of one black person should reflect poorly on all black people...wait...wut???

The actions of this one police officer should reflect poorly on all police officers, just like the criminal acts of one black person should reflect poorly on all black people...wait...wut???

Sounds good but if you look around at reality thats not the way it goes....huh...wut?

It's NOT just one cop, one incident. This type of behavior is common among law enforcement personnel. These abuses of power and authority are reported, filmed, and recorded every single day somewhere in this country. A few web sites have devoted their entire site to these cases and incidents.

Filming Cops

He has to be fired. The issue we currently have isn't that all police officers are bad, its that the bad ones often don't face repercussions for their actions until someone dies (and even then, they often don't suffer real consequences).

Being a peace officer gives a person great power, and with that comes great responsibility, and the inability to give said person the benefit of the doubt that would be allowed for other jobs.

A story I've been following out of Philadelphia. Officer Robert Wilson III, killed in the line of duty last week attempting to protect customers during an armed robbery at a local Gamestop. Officer Wilson was at the Gamestop to buy his son a reward for good grades when the two armed robbers entered the store.

The City, to memorialize Officer Wilson's bravery, renamed their Medal of Valor the Robert Wilson III Medal of Valor in his honor.

"Robert redefined what valor means, in my mind," Ramsey said.

Surveillance video of the March 5 encounter at a GameStop store in north Philadelphia captured the 30-year-old Wilson's unflinching response, Ramsey said.

The gunmen burst in as the 8-year department veteran waited in line to purchase a game for his son, who had excelled in school and was turning 10 in a few days. He instinctively moved from the counter to draw the suspects' gunfire away from innocent bystanders and returned fire, Ramsey said. More than 50 shots were fired during the fierce gunbattle, investigators said.

"He never stopped until that fatal round was fired," Ramsey told the assembled crowd, many of whom were law enforcement officers from across the country whose dress uniforms formed patterns of blues and tans inside the Palestra sports arena.

police-officer-robert-wilson-iii.jpg

Last edited:
Officer Robert Wilson III Family Memorial Trust Fund
Mar 10, 2015

The Philadelphia Police Department and the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5 have established an official GoFundMe page for the family of Officer Robert Wilson III who was killed in the line of duty on Thursday, March 5, 2015.

To contribute, visited the GoFundMe site at: For the Family of Sergeant Wilson by Daniel Steinberg - GoFundMe

This official GoFundMe account is in addition to the Memorial Trust Fund that’s setup at PFFCU.

Anyone wishing to make a donation can do so in person at the following
PFFCU branches:

901 Arch Street
7604 City Avenue
8500 Henry Avenue
Leo Mall, Byberry and Bustleton Avenue
7500 Castor Avenue
3300 Grant Avenue

Or by mailing a check payable to:
The Robert Wilson III Family Memorial Trust Fund
Police and Fire Federal Credit Union
901 Arch Street
Philadelphia PA, 19107

He has to be fired. The issue we currently have isn't that all police officers are bad, its that the bad ones often don't face repercussions for their actions until someone dies (and even then, they often don't suffer real consequences).

Being a peace officer gives a person great power, and with that comes great responsibility, and the inability to give said person the benefit of the doubt that would be allowed for other jobs.

Well said, I would only add one other thing...for every bad cop there are 100 good ones. And therefore all of the videos you see are most likely the same band of criminals.

A story I've been following out of Philadelphia. Officer Robert Wilson III, killed in the line of duty last week attempting to protect customers during an armed robbery at a local Gamestop. Officer Wilson was at the Gamestop to buy his son a reward for good grades when the two armed robbers entered the store.

The City, to memorialize Officer Wilson's bravery, renamed their Medal of Valor the Robert Wilson III Medal of Valor in his honor.

"Robert redefined what valor means, in my mind," Ramsey said.

Surveillance video of the March 5 encounter at a GameStop store in north Philadelphia captured the 30-year-old Wilson's unflinching response, Ramsey said.

The gunmen burst in as the 8-year department veteran waited in line to purchase a game for his son, who had excelled in school and was turning 10 in a few days. He instinctively moved from the counter to draw the suspects' gunfire away from innocent bystanders and returned fire, Ramsey said. More than 50 shots were fired during the fierce gunbattle, investigators said.

"He never stopped until that fatal round was fired," Ramsey told the assembled crowd, many of whom were law enforcement officers from across the country whose dress uniforms formed patterns of blues and tans inside the Palestra sports arena.

police-officer-robert-wilson-iii.jpg

Yes, we do hear of stories where cops are actually doing their job and it ends in tragedy. This is one of those stories. But, it doesn't take anything away from all the other stories of cops abusing their power and authority. For every story we read about cops doing their job, we hear of 20 where cops are engaged in some form of misconduct.

The problem was that he did this to a white person. That's a big no-no. If he did it to a black person he could have said "he went for my gun" or "It looked like he had a weapon" and shot him dead. Then he would have gotten a medal and a promotion.

Yes, we do hear of stories where cops are actually doing their job and it ends in tragedy. This is one of those stories. But, it doesn't take anything away from all the other stories of cops abusing their power and authority. For every story we read about cops doing their job, we hear of 20 where cops are engaged in some form of misconduct.

Just like for every "Low income black child makes good" story about a disadvantaged, poverty stricken minority youth that claws his or her way out of the ghetto with good grades and unwavering determination, you hear 100 about black criminals. That's because people doing the right thing don't make the news.

Last edited:

Just like for every "Low income black child makes good" story about a disadvantaged, poverty stricken minority youth that claws his or her way out of the ghetto with good grades and unwavering determination, you hear 100 about black criminals. That's because people doing the right thing don't make the news.
I agree. It's certainly not equal attention. But, I do post stories of good deeds concerning cops on my Facebook page when I see them. I give attention to the good and the bad when I can.

The problem was that he did this to a white person. That's a big no-no. If he did it to a black person he could have said "he went for my gun" or "It looked like he had a weapon" and shot him dead. Then he would have gotten a medal and a promotion.

You are a fucking idiot.

They should say soon to be EX cop. This crook didnt belong in uniform...and like all bad ones...they all wash out. Some quicker than others.

Funny...ive heard for 6 months how cops never get arrested...yet keep seeing stories of now ex-cops getting arrested.

Forum List

Back