"One Man's Terrorist...."

And.....?

He saved the world and you want to investigate his checkbook?????

You're claiming that St. Ronnie Of The RKO Studio bankrupted the USSR with his massive deficit spending, and they couldn't keep up?

How much credit, then, do you give President Carter for denying the Soviets hundreds of millions of dollars from the Olympics?

I'm not 'claiming' anything.

These are facts.

Your ignorance of same is certainly not a singleton, but merely one more item is a vast universe of ignorance.

Have you considered looking into getting a library card?
So you do give President Carter credit?

he was a deficit spender & a tax raiser & I'm not talking about President Obama.
Oop!!! :eek: I forgot to mention :redface: that he also gave amnesty to countless millins of wetbacks. :cool:
And.....?

He saved the world and you want to investigate his checkbook?????

You're claiming that St. Ronnie Of The RKO Studio bankrupted the USSR with his massive deficit spending, and they couldn't keep up?

How much credit, then, do you give President Carter for denying the Soviets hundreds of millions of dollars from the Olympics?

exactly. They just mortgaged their future before we did. Whats so laudable about that PoliChic :eusa_eh: :lol:

This is where you lean in and take one for the team:

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back