One more Russian's here..

Eugene

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2014
Hi!
I am registered here pretty long ago but didn't introduce myself.
Live in Russian city Vladivostok which is in the very east, neighbouring to North Korea, China and Japan.
Ordinary citizen of the best country in the world. Love my motherland and support my government.
Decided to introduce myself here because my opinion in politics makes someone nervous and call me a bot. It's not true, I am real person.
My Instagram: @eugene.zozulya

Open for any questions.

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

I am here to get some info, to share some info and to improve my English.

Howdy from Moscow Tx! ;)

screenshot_417.png

Welcome to the board. One thing I can say about Russians, they make some pretty decent guns. Two of the guns in my collection are a WW2 Mosin-Nagant M-38 in 7.62X51, and this Kalashnikov.

ak1.jpg

Welcome to the board. One thing I can say about Russians, they make some pretty decent guns. Two of the guns in my collection are a WW2 Mosin-Nagant M-38 in 7.62X51, and this Kalashnikov.

ak1.jpg
I don't like weapon. Though while serving in army I was good in shooting.

I know weapon for Americans is a kind of holy icon. There are many guys like that here too.

But I respect mind more. Brain is much stronger than any weapon. One should understand where to run and whom to shoot not just do what everyone does.

Last edited:

ak1.jpg

I know weapon for Americans is a kind of holy icon. There are many guys like that here too.

But I respect mind more. Brain is much stronger than any weapon. One should understand where to run and whom to shoot not just do what everyone does.

It isn't a "holy icon." It is a right and one that we take seriously. There are a bunch of damn good reasons for the 2nd amendment, and I am NOT a guy. The government or people who don't like guns don't have any right to tell me that I can't protect myself against crime with the best and most modern weaponry. That is my right as a human being.

ak1.jpg

Anyone in the US can own a firearm, provided they're of age, not a felon, or a crazy doper. Even though your government doesn't allow most people to own personal weapons, that doesn't mean they haven't exported hundred of millions of rifles and pistols throughout the world. In this country alone, there are an estimated 7-10 million Simonov carbines that came from communist countries like Russia, Romania, and China. We were buying them by the crate back in the early 1990's for $50 apiece.

There are also something like 200 million of Mikhail Kalashnikov’s AK-47 variants worldwide. Just about every former Soviet country manufactured them for export and the world is flooded with them.

There are also millions of Mosin-Nagant rifles, Nagant and Makarov pistols, and Dragunov SVD rifles in this country. Personally, I disagree with Obama's and Trump's sanctions against the import of Russian weapons and ammunition. It's just driven the prices up.

ak1.jpg

It isn't a "holy icon." It is a right and one that we take seriously. There are a bunch of damn good reasons for the 2nd amendment, and I am NOT a guy. The government or people who don't like guns don't have any right to tell me that I can't protect myself against crime with the best and most modern weaponry. That is my right as a human being.
The way it is done in the USA which leads to shootings in schools and other public places is what I will never accept.
Weapon must be controlled much more strictly.

In Russia we have right to own weapon, but legal regulation is strict.

It is not about freedom it is more about rules of using of socially dangerous items.
In other words freedom is not your freedom to do whatever you want but also a freedom of other people not to be abused by your freedom.

ak1.jpg

The way it is done in the USA which leads to shootings in schools and other public places is what I will never accept.

It is not about freedom it is more about rules of using of socially dangerous items.
In other words freedom is not your freedom to do whatever you want but also a freedom of other people not to be abused by your freedom.
firearms are not dangerous Yuri. Liars and criminals are.

Hi!
I am registered here pretty long ago but didn't introduce myself.
Live in Russian city Vladivostok which is in the very east, neighbouring to North Korea, China and Japan.
Ordinary citizen of the best country in the world. Love my motherland and support my government.
Decided to introduce myself here because my opinion in politics makes someone nervous and call me a bot. It's not true, I am real person.
My Instagram: @eugene.zozulya

Open for any questions.

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

I am here to get some info, to share some info and to improve my English.

Tell Uncle Vlad, "Thank you for saving the American Republic!"

Even though your government doesn't allow most people to own personal weapons, that doesn't mean they haven't exported hundred of millions...
You say as if you know for sure personal weapon is forbidden in Russia. You are wrong. Everyone can get weapon but first he should get medical allowance and the one from police.
Usually it takes about 2-3 hours for getting a permission.
Most of my friends are hunters but I don't like it.

ak1.jpg

That's the reason of my hate to USA and EU authorities. They are world champions in lying and never hesitate when people' lives are on their road.

ak1.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day when a communist would tell us that "Weapons must be controlled much more strictly."

Wow. I just didn't see that one coming. :laughing0301:

Even though your government doesn't allow most people to own personal weapons, that doesn't mean they haven't exported hundred of millions...
You say as if you know for sure personal weapon is forbidden in Russia. You are wrong. Everyone can get weapon but first he should get medical allowance and the one from police.
Usually it takes about 2-3 hours for getting a permission.
Most of my friends are hunters but I don't like it.

I hardly believe that your government would allow you to own an AK-47 or an AR-15.

ak1.jpg

Tell it to 14 years old children shot by their classmate

ak1.jpg

Tell it to 14 years old children shot by their classmate
I don't know about you Yuri, but I can't talk to dead people. Why don't YOU tell it to the police and FBI who ignored crimes committed by the killer and the police that cowered outside.

Welcome!

I don't like guns either. Do love my country, though. We'll see each other around, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back