One of my security cameras quit.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Now I can't see in front of my house on the street. It flickers back on once in awhile so I waited until today to see if it would fix itself. Nope. My wife was after me to hurry up and order a new camera so I got busy.

Went out and took the old one off and and unhooked it and brought it in. Looked it up to see how much it cost and found out the replacement had to be for a certain system so I took the monitor off the recorder box and turned the box around to see the exact model number.

I saw two feed cables were unhooked! Hooked it all back up and it works! I'm talking to the cat today!

Now I can't see in front of my house on the street. It flickers back on once in awhile so I waited until today. My wife was after me to hurry up and order a new camera.

Went out and took the old one off and and unhooked it and brought it in. Looked it up for mine and the replacement had to be for a certain system so I took the monitor off the recorder box and turned the box around to see the exact model number.

I saw two feed cables were unhooked! Hooked it all back up and it works! I'm talking to the cat today!
Should have given it the raise it needed to support itself.

Now I can't see in front of my house on the street. It flickers back on once in awhile so I waited until today to see if it would fix itself. Nope. My wife was after me to hurry up and order a new camera so I got busy.

Went out and took the old one off and and unhooked it and brought it in. Looked it up to see how much it cost and found out the replacement had to be for a certain system so I took the monitor off the recorder box and turned the box around to see the exact model number.

What a man!

Being a man is great, ain't it? We don't throw shit out when it breaks, we fix things! I even saved myself $300 this Summer by replacing two cables and rewinding the torsion spring on my double-wide garage door.

I'm sure San Diego has shithole neighborhoods, all large cities do. As we can see from this post, even small towns in Texas can be shitholes.
It's not a shithole here. It's a nice small clean town but thanks to scum like you we have criminals running loose.

Forum List

Back