🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the most used Excuses on USMB recreated in real life

I base it on what he said. Duh. He's not racist but his racism will be unleashed. Think about it. It's backlash.
Backlash against what? MLK?
Generations of unchallenged black racism.

That wasn't what they were discussing silly boots. They were talking about changing the name of a street and that, for some reason will make an unracist become racist. Because MLK was like...a bad guy or something to those white guys
That was what was referred to. The backlash against years of unchallenged, overt black racism.

Saying it again doest clarify WHAT overt racism? They were discussing a street name!
And the street name and its inspiration are conspicuous.

I base it on what he said. Duh. He's not racist but his racism will be unleashed. Think about it. It's backlash.

That wasn't what they were discussing silly boots. They were talking about changing the name of a street and that, for some reason will make an unracist become racist. Because MLK was like...a bad guy or something to those white guys
That was what was referred to. The backlash against years of unchallenged, overt black racism.
Well... saying "backlash" on the internet is not really going to do anything. I simply believe you lack the balls to do anything because present day white boys know what will happen. Trust me.You dont want no trouble..unless you have a crash dummy or a body double.
People can go to jail for making physical threats like that.

Well... saying "backlash" on the internet is not really going to do anything. I simply believe you lack the balls to do anything because present day white boys know what will happen. Trust me.You dont want no trouble..unless you have a crash dummy or a body double.
People can go to jail for making physical threats like that.
Its not a threat. Its a promise. You punk ass white boys always back down when you cant stand on your own two feet. Lets see this backlash you are talking about. When is the next manifestation of it going to occur? :laugh:

This "not racist" guy says that he's being pushed to show his racism (take a moment to figure that out). And whats the reason this guy says he's being pushed to being a racists?

‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

WATCH: ‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

In video captured by NOLA.com, resident after resident came forward and criticized the plan to rename a half-mile stretch of road that runs through the predominately black part of the community after the slain civil rights leader.

“As far as naming it to Martin Luther King, he didn’t live in this parish, he did nothing for this parish, he didn’t even know this parish existed,” said area resident Charlotte O’Connor.

St. Bernard Parish was one of the most heavily impacted areas in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina destroyed the levees causing almost every structure in the community to be flooded and destroyed.

One bearded man explained that the St. Bernard Parish Council members were pushing their luck with the name change.

“I’ve never had a racist bone in my body. I’ve worked for a bunch of ’em, been in their houses, been in a lot of your guys’ houses, ” he said. “But if you keep pushing me I will show you my racist ways. [Mayor ] Mitch Landrieu can go to hell. Praise the Lord for Bobby Jindal.”

See? Just the mention of MLK makes someone, much like gamma rays did to Bruce Banner, TURNS someone racist. Its not that they are racist at all in the first place. And I understand him, really...my kid LOVES vegetables until I push him to eat them. Then he hates them....thats what he says...not really sure how that works lol

you're the biggest racist the site has.

Not even close.

And of course there is nothing racist about wanting to change the name. BTW one of the people in the video claimed it was a Spanish heritage neighborhood. Why not change it to "Juan Valdez"?

WTF?

"Present day white boys" look and act more 'black' than you do.

Grown-ass white MEN will take your ass to school

WTF?

"Present day white boys" look and act more 'black' than you do.

Grown-ass white MEN will take your ass to school
No white boy looks and acts more Black than I do. Theyre white boys.

I dont need a grown ass white boy to be my chauffeur. I said they dont want no trouble .....unless they have a crash dummy or body double.

Saying it again doest clarify WHAT overt racism? They were discussing a street name!

So you have nothing...awesome, hence the title of the thread

So you have nothing...awesome, hence the title of the thread
I just gave a specific, pointed response, phony.

This "not racist" guy says that he's being pushed to show his racism (take a moment to figure that out). And whats the reason this guy says he's being pushed to being a racists?

‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

WATCH: ‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

In video captured by NOLA.com, resident after resident came forward and criticized the plan to rename a half-mile stretch of road that runs through the predominately black part of the community after the slain civil rights leader.

“As far as naming it to Martin Luther King, he didn’t live in this parish, he did nothing for this parish, he didn’t even know this parish existed,” said area resident Charlotte O’Connor.

St. Bernard Parish was one of the most heavily impacted areas in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina destroyed the levees causing almost every structure in the community to be flooded and destroyed.

One bearded man explained that the St. Bernard Parish Council members were pushing their luck with the name change.

“I’ve never had a racist bone in my body. I’ve worked for a bunch of ’em, been in their houses, been in a lot of your guys’ houses, ” he said. “But if you keep pushing me I will show you my racist ways. [Mayor ] Mitch Landrieu can go to hell. Praise the Lord for Bobby Jindal.”

See? Just the mention of MLK makes someone, much like gamma rays did to Bruce Banner, TURNS someone racist. Its not that they are racist at all in the first place. And I understand him, really...my kid LOVES vegetables until I push him to eat them. Then he hates them....thats what he says...not really sure how that works lol
That guy is referring to backlash and not racism but he doesn't explain himself well. Leave it to neo-racist blacks to seize opportunity.
How do you know? Do you know this guy?

Like the backlash caused by the cops disproportionately killing blacks?

That guy is referring to backlash and not racism but he doesn't explain himself well. Leave it to neo-racist blacks to seize opportunity.

Cops killing blacks is in no way disproportionate to the disproportionate amount of black crime.

Cops killing blacks is in no way disproportionate to the disproportionate amount of black crime.

He didnt ask you about disproportionate he said

Here's where you say "Thats different"

What does "disproportionately killing blacks" mean to you?

What does that have to do with "backlash"?

We're talking about Backlash. No one but you brought up disproportionate anything.

Certain people say that whitey's "racism" provokes them to commit hate crimes against whites. I'd say one is on par with the other.

Forum List

Back