🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the most used Excuses on USMB recreated in real life

This "not racist" guy says that he's being pushed to show his racism (take a moment to figure that out). And whats the reason this guy says he's being pushed to being a racists?

‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

WATCH: ‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

In video captured by NOLA.com, resident after resident came forward and criticized the plan to rename a half-mile stretch of road that runs through the predominately black part of the community after the slain civil rights leader.

“As far as naming it to Martin Luther King, he didn’t live in this parish, he did nothing for this parish, he didn’t even know this parish existed,” said area resident Charlotte O’Connor.

St. Bernard Parish was one of the most heavily impacted areas in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina destroyed the levees causing almost every structure in the community to be flooded and destroyed.

One bearded man explained that the St. Bernard Parish Council members were pushing their luck with the name change.

“I’ve never had a racist bone in my body. I’ve worked for a bunch of ’em, been in their houses, been in a lot of your guys’ houses, ” he said. “But if you keep pushing me I will show you my racist ways. [Mayor ] Mitch Landrieu can go to hell. Praise the Lord for Bobby Jindal.”

See? Just the mention of MLK makes someone, much like gamma rays did to Bruce Banner, TURNS someone racist. Its not that they are racist at all in the first place. And I understand him, really...my kid LOVES vegetables until I push him to eat them. Then he hates them....thats what he says...not really sure how that works lol
We heard similar excuses in the civil rights era

If those negroes would just stop protesting and go back to the old ways everything would be fine. They are MAKING us use firehouses and police dogs

Actually, the most widely-used excuse on this discussion board is "Bush's fault".

This "not racist" guy says that he's being pushed to show his racism (take a moment to figure that out). And whats the reason this guy says he's being pushed to being a racists?

‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

WATCH: ‘Not racist’ Louisiana man warns that renaming street for MLK will unleash his ‘racist ways’

In video captured by NOLA.com, resident after resident came forward and criticized the plan to rename a half-mile stretch of road that runs through the predominately black part of the community after the slain civil rights leader.

“As far as naming it to Martin Luther King, he didn’t live in this parish, he did nothing for this parish, he didn’t even know this parish existed,” said area resident Charlotte O’Connor.

St. Bernard Parish was one of the most heavily impacted areas in Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina destroyed the levees causing almost every structure in the community to be flooded and destroyed.

One bearded man explained that the St. Bernard Parish Council members were pushing their luck with the name change.

“I’ve never had a racist bone in my body. I’ve worked for a bunch of ’em, been in their houses, been in a lot of your guys’ houses, ” he said. “But if you keep pushing me I will show you my racist ways. [Mayor ] Mitch Landrieu can go to hell. Praise the Lord for Bobby Jindal.”

See? Just the mention of MLK makes someone, much like gamma rays did to Bruce Banner, TURNS someone racist. Its not that they are racist at all in the first place. And I understand him, really...my kid LOVES vegetables until I push him to eat them. Then he hates them....thats what he says...not really sure how that works lol

If those negroes would just stop protesting and go back to the old ways everything would be fine. They are MAKING us use firehouses and police dogs
Sounds to me like the guy is saying he has tried to control his personal racism but naming a street after a Black person is simply the last straw.

It is interesting how Barack Obama Avenue was placed in the shit hole called East-St.Louis. It has no businesses on it, splits in two, can't decide which way to go, is shifty & crooked. Barack Obama Avenue connects to Division Ave & Railroad Ave. It's a short avenue leading from abandoned lots across commuter railroad to Department of Corrections.

Thread: Barack Obama Avenue of Misery
20889473371_3420262341_o.jpg

Last edited:
Obama has made more black racist than anyone in today's society could dream to.
Where is his factory located? Do you have a credible link?

You're denying that blacks are the most racist people in this country?

Let me drop you off in East Dallas or South Chicago at 3:00 AM and see how well you fare. Of course you liberals have some weird notion that you could sit down with your "black brethren" around a campfire, roast some wieners, and sing a few rounds of "Kumbaya" or "De Colores" and everything would be hunky-dory.

Silly leftwads. Those ghetto ******* would be pimping yer asses on the street corners.

It is interesting how Barack Obama Avenue was placed in the shit hole called East-St.Louis. It has no businesses on it, splits in two, can't decide which way to go, is shifty & crooked. Barack Obama Avenue connects to Division Ave & Railroad Ave. It's a short avenue leading from abandoned lots across commuter railroad to Department of Corrections.

Thread: Barack Obama Avenue

I've often wondered that myself. Why do they always put the Martin Luther King Blvd. in the crappiest part of town?

Seems to me that if they put the MLK Blvd. in a better part of town, there wouldn't be so much crime there.

Let me drop you off in East Dallas or South Chicago at 3:00 AM and see how well you fare. Of course you liberals have some weird notion that you could sit down with your "black brethren" around a campfire, roast some wieners, and sing a few rounds of "Kumbaya" or "De Colores" and everything would be hunky-dory.

Silly leftwads. Those ghetto ******* would be pimping yer asses on the street corners.
No. I'm not denying anything. I asked for a link proving Obama manufactures racists.

I've been to South Chicago visiting my homie long ago. I stayed there for a week. I sit down with Black people all day everyday. Just because you were beat up by Black people doesnt mean we are racist.

That guy is referring to backlash and not racism but he doesn't explain himself well. Leave it to neo-racist blacks to seize opportunity.
How do you know? Do you know this guy?
I base it on what he said. Duh. He's not racist but his racism will be unleashed. Think about it. It's backlash.
Backlash against what? MLK?
Generations of unchallenged black racism.

That wasn't what they were discussing silly boots. They were talking about changing the name of a street and that, for some reason will make an unracist become racist. Because MLK was like...a bad guy or something to those white guys

Same excuses different times. But but but it's a REACTION to black racism...that existed in the civil rights era....wait...

No. I'm not denying anything. I asked for a link proving Obama manufactures racists.

I've been to South Chicago visiting my homie long ago. I stayed there for a week. I sit down with Black people all day everyday. Just because you were beat up by Black people doesnt mean we are racist.

Maybe you're hanging out in the wrong neighborhoods or the wrong time of day. Obama thrives on class division. That's what he does and has always done best. He was a "community organizer" which is a fancy name for a communist instigator.

Changing a streets name to MLK would lower property values

Maybe you're hanging out in the wrong neighborhoods or the wrong time of day. Obama thrives on class division. That's what he does and has always done best. He was a "community organizer" which is a fancy name for a communist instigator.
Maybe you are avoiding answering my question or you are stupid. Which one is it? Do you have a link to where Obama manufactures racists or not?

Maybe you are avoiding answering my question or you are stupid. Which one is it? Do you have a link to where Obama manufactures racists or not?

If you haven't noticed the racial unrest during the last 8 years, you obviously have your head in the sand. Let's see now, who could have caused all this? The GOP? I doubt it. Do you remember this much racial unrest when GW was President?

So what's changed since 2008? You don't need a link to some internet chart or blog, use your head, man. Read between the lines.

If you haven't noticed the racial unrest during the last 8 years, you obviously have your head in the sand. Let's see now, who could have caused all this? The GOP? I doubt it. Do you remember this much racial unrest when GW was President?

So what's changed since 2008? You don't need a link to some internet chart or blog, use your head, man. Read between the lines.
If you think racial unrest just started in 2008 you need to go back to school fast. If youre talking about white people being upset a Black POTUS was elected despite less than 50% of them voting for him I agree. White people specialize in racial unrest. Its a prelude to violence. Its what caused them to repeatedly attack prosperous Black communities then claim later Black people dont really want anything. Theyre lazy and hate to work hard and all that stuff.

That guy is referring to backlash and not racism but he doesn't explain himself well. Leave it to neo-racist blacks to seize opportunity.
I base it on what he said. Duh. He's not racist but his racism will be unleashed. Think about it. It's backlash.

That wasn't what they were discussing silly boots. They were talking about changing the name of a street and that, for some reason will make an unracist become racist. Because MLK was like...a bad guy or something to those white guys
That was what was referred to. The backlash against years of unchallenged, overt black racism.

That was what was referred to. The backlash against years of unchallenged, overt black racism.

Saying it again doest clarify WHAT overt racism? They were discussing a street name!

Well... saying "backlash" on the internet is not really going to do anything. I simply believe you lack the balls to do anything because present day white boys know what will happen. Trust me.You dont want no trouble..unless you have a crash dummy or a body double.

Forum List

Back