One Step Over the Line

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Any one paying attention know the election fraud was not baseless. We all seen the suit cases pulled from the table at the State Farm Autotorum. We all saw more than one 30,000 voting spikes for biden across the U.S. We saw the reduction of polling places causing people who were unable to vote at all. Everyone but the Supreme court and rabid democrats know what happened. It seems we have excepted it and are allowing this brain dead tyrant to rule us as he tears down our nation at warp drive. We all saw what our military think of this tyrant as they all turned their back on him in DC. We all know democRats never give to their country and only take and our military is void of these useless sub humans.

We all know the checks and balances installed by our founders don't work when all three branches are corrupt as they are now. When these checks and balances fail it is our military that is to step up and undo the wrong. If not it falls on the people. How long will it continue before a couple of generals step up. Say an Air Force and Army General One controlling a base with nukes and the other with troops at his command. It would not take no persuasion at all to these troops to do the right thing and the troops to allow this bull shit to continue would be null. So generals now is your moment to save this country and go down in history as our greatest heros. The ball is in your court and the only thing the people would expect is a televised execution.

Oh nonononononono... Military intervention is and should be the LAST thing that should happen. IN fact, the military should have it known that they will NOT address it's own citizens in a combat manner. If enough people show up on the front doorstep of a political building... It should NOT intervein. That's the political statement the military should make.

Last edited:
. We all seen the suit cases pulled from the table at the State Farm Autotorum. We all saw more than one 30,000 voting spikes for biden across the U.S.
Those damned life insurance fellows jacked my car insurance in the middle of the term with no explanation, tried their damnedest to rip me off at a body shop which I refused to patronize, and then accidented me into the ditch, almost succeeding in yet another of their attempts to commit murder-for-hire on the interstates.

Any one paying attention know the election fraud was not baseless. We all seen the suit cases pulled from the table at the State Farm Autotorum. We all saw more than one 30,000 voting spikes for biden across the U.S. We saw the reduction of polling places causing people who were unable to vote at all. Everyone but the Supreme court and rabid democrats know what happened. It seems we have excepted it and are allowing this brain dead tyrant to rule us as he tears down our nation at warp drive. We all saw what our military think of this tyrant as they all turned their back on him in DC. We all know democRats never give to their country and only take and our military is void of these useless sub humans.

We all know the checks and balances installed by our founders don't work when all three branches are corrupt as they are now. When these checks and balances fail it is our military that is to step up and undo the wrong. If not it falls on the people. How long will it continue before a couple of generals step up. Say an Air Force and Army General One controlling a base with nukes and the other with troops at his command. It would not take no persuasion at all to these troops to do the right thing and the troops to allow this bull shit to continue would be null. So generals now is your moment to save this country and go down in history as our greatest heros. The ball is in your court and the only thing the people would expect is a televised execution.

When did the military turn their back on Biden?
Link?

The audit wasn't even done at State Farm Stadium. It was done at Veterans Memorial Colosseum. So you got the basic facts wrong from the get go.
Hell they’ve got a parking lot at the place. Jack your auto insurance premium right up to vice rates if you're ever spotted in the parking lot — we lost our freedom to the Democrats, but hey here's a swig of beer and football game with the guys for the veterans, and now the auto insurance is at SR-22 drunken driving DUI rates without even a traffic citation or an accident at fault. General Re must've got involved in the election with a roll of quarters or two.

Hell they’ve got a parking lot at the place. Jack your auto insurance premium right up to vice rates if you're ever spotted in the parking lot — we lost our freedom to the Democrats, but hey here's a swig of beer and football game with the guys for the veterans, and now the auto insurance is at SR-22 drunken driving DUI rates without even a traffic citation or an accident at fault. General Re must've got involved in the election with a roll of quarters or two.
When you reply to me, try to be relevant. This thread isn't about insurance, boob. I give no fucks about your woes about rates.

When you reply to me, try to be relevant. This thread isn't about insurance, boob. I give no fucks about your woes about rates.
Bodice ripper movie ratings to boot. Lady teacher quits.
You got any males want to risk their freedom on a chimo charge to be a schoolteacher in BouDoun County? Where parents are pressing political he man monster child sex charges like its damn Pennsylvania?

Bodice ripper movie ratings to boot. Lady teacher quits.
You got any males want to risk their freedom on a chimo charge to be a schoolteacher in BouDoun County? Where parents are pressing political he man monster child sex charges like its damn Pennsylvania?
I'm not patronizing your mental illness.

I'm not patronizing your mental illness.
Okay, good, let's take a step in the right direction.

Waterboard the cops ever time they show up on a "welfare check" without a warrant and without probable cause. Dunk 'em a little longer if they keep coming up with mental shit.

Tie up the doctor's hands and feet and restrain them on their own racks, inject some truth serum and ask them the hard questions.

You gun-grabbing mobsters going to court with your buttfucking mental allegations beating your victims black and blue and bloody with the full blessings of the local law, fucking doc with a shot of narcotics and a stack of papers for civil commitment and power of attorney and conservatorships and all that shit.

You're going to learn it doesn't end peacefully, and you won't be on the winning end of it.

Forum List

Back