One Year Anniversary Of The Passing Of Rush Limbaugh

I never expected that from you. Seems we are in agreement for once.
Rush was almost always right about the Democrats and the left. He was almost always wrong about the Republicans and the right. Like most in the msm, he was very divisive.

cg6033993f4d8d3.jpg

And the fact that the hate against him is still as strong today as when he was alive shows that he hit the right nerves. Most of the people who hate him probably couldn't quote a single thing he said without Googling it, but all they know is they are supposed to hate him, so they do.
Oh I'm sure every generation has their Limbaugh like propagandist. The Axis fascist nations would have been proud to employ such a man with the knack for subtlety lying to his audience daily and filling them with hatred of their fellow countrymen, like el'Rushbo did. They'd give him many many medals too....

Before Trump, Rush was easily the person most despised by the American Marxists and for the same reason: he was an American, he spoke his mind, he didn't care about your hurt feelings.

Who is like this on the Progressive side, Born in Kenya Barack whose every other word is either I or me?

You can make the argument that Rush's Dittoheads were in the vanguard as to what was to follow with Trump. Dittoheads and Trumpers have that one mindset that gives unquestioning loyalty to one man.
That rings hollow when we take into account the slobbering you folks do over the Obamas.

Oh I'm sure every generation has their Limbaugh like propagandist. The Axis fascist nations would have been proud to employ such a man with the knack for subtlety lying to his audience daily and filling them with hatred of their fellow countrymen, like el'Rushbo did. They'd give him many many medals too....
So, without Googling it, what's your favorite Rush quote?

So, without Googling it, what's your favorite Rush quote?
It was that goofy shit he said at the top of his show about the EIB network. Very humorous. He was on the Astros station which did great traffic reports in the morning. It would still be on when I took a lunch break at 11. He was very funny but that was over a decade ago.....I first saw him on Faux doing his anti-Clintoon routines. He was kind of funny back then but SOS. I love how his Femi-nazi, envro-nazi dema-nazi, yura-nazi-too theme is mainstream GOP now too.

Forum List

Back