Rigged Primaries - FAIL

Primary Voter Fraud - FAIL

Election - FAIL

Recounts - FAIL

Flopping Electoral College Voters - FAIL

Stink Bombs?

Stopping Trains / Traffic?

Violent Protets at the Inauguration?

What do the bitter, angry, hate-filled, intolerant, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes have left up their sleeves with only 2 days left before Trump officially becomes President?

Cute nickname, but that won't stop him from being President.

2 days my ass.

These sociopaths and their bed wetting zealots are going to be doing everything they can to undermine the country until they get another leftist sociopath elected..

Hopefully Trump continues to make fools of them, and actually ushers in an era of prosperity.

If that happens the DNC may dissolve and merge with the CPUSA. It should have done so years ago.

Fake News - FAIL

All-In Media - FAIL

Firebombing GOP HQs - FAIL

Intimidating/beating/bloodying Trump Supporters - FAIL

Rigged Primaries - FAIL

Primary Voter Fraud - FAIL

Election - FAIL

Recounts - FAIL

Flopping Electoral College Voters - FAIL

Stink Bombs?

Stopping Trains / Traffic?

Violent Protets at the Inauguration?

What do the bitter, angry, hate-filled, intolerant, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes have left up their sleeves with only 2 days left before Trump officially becomes President?
Shouldn't you be brushing up on your borscht recipes, Tovarish?

2 days my ass.

These sociopaths and their bed wetting zealots are going to be doing everything they can to undermine the country until they get another leftist sociopath elected..

Hopefully Trump continues to make fools of them, and actually ushers in an era of prosperity.

If that happens the DNC may dissolve and merge with the CPUSA. It should have done so years ago.
Now that you have declared all numbers void and bogus, how will you know we are entering into an "era of prosperity"?

You fucksticks just don't think, do you....

2 days my ass.

Now that you have declared all numbers void and bogus, how will you know we are entering into an "era of prosperity"?

Loads of people thought hope and change was something of a good thing… No doubt we're seeing now it was a load of shit… Fact

2 days my ass.

Loads of people thought hope and change was something of a good thing… No doubt we're seeing now it was a load of shit… Fact

I was hoping this
fredgraph.jpg

might change to

jpg

and, as a matter of FACT, it did....

I don't know how parasites as stupid as you manage to survive to adulthood. They must keep you in a padded cell with a helmet on.

If you had the ability to think, you would know which numbers are valid or bogus, but you're a mindless parrot and you simply repeat everything you're told.

hitler-bird.gif

I don't know how parasites as stupid as you manage to survive to adulthood. They must keep you in a padded cell with a helmet on.

If you had the ability to think, you would know which numbers are valid or bogus, but you're a mindless parrot and you simply repeat everything you're told.

View attachment 107265
If you had the ability to think, you would know which numbers are valid or bogus,

Why don't you share some of your broad guidelines?

If you want employment data, where do you go?

You've never been paid to think, have you, Petey? You're as dumb as a bag of socks.....

I was hoping this
fredgraph.jpg

might change to

jpg

and, as a matter of FACT, it did....

I'm looking forward to the day useless sacks of shit like you turn from this:

diaper.jpg

Into something useful, like this.

106-super-crop-20-20-10-lawn-fertilizer-50.jpg

Because you bed wetters are a malignancy, and fertilizer is the only thing you could aspire to be that would contribute to the planet.

If you had the ability to think, you would know which numbers are valid or bogus,

You've never been paid to think, have you, Petey? You're as dumb as a bag of socks.....

hitler-bird.gif

View attachment 107267
Didn't take long to get the measure of your limits, eh?
Barry was a really good gun salesman, really an exceptional one. Other than that he sucked ass…

Barry was a really good gun salesman, really an exceptional one. Other than that he sucked ass…

That was unintentional of course.

The only credit I would give him is that he left the states alone that legalized pot.

Of course the left wants a dumber population that's self tranquilized. It has NOTHING to do with the concept of freedom with those assholes.

Forum List

Back