Only 51% of Americans see Muslims the same way they see others

Can Americans separate terrorism from Muslims? Yes, says poll

Only 51% of Americans see Muslims the same as others, meaning 49%, or basically half, see Muslims as bad.

It's only taken 14 years of the right pounding the message home so they can put the fear of god and violence into American's bones for this to happen.

It's a sad situation.
Worldwide riots over a fake Koran flushing and Mo cartoons.

Show me where even a thousand Muslims have gathered to protest the atrocities being conducted in the name of their religion on a daily basis.

Silence is approval.

Oh this again huh? So, you can show hundreds of examples of non-silence, but because you're not listening, therefore it's their approval.

You would be a fool not to view Muslims with suspicion, after what they have done. That means many on the left are fools, including the fool in the WH.

Leftism gets a lot of people killed.

Oh, and what happened with white people in WW2? Oh, concentration camps, genocide, all of that stuff. Many of them were Christians at that. Damn, wouldn't trust a white Christian.

Oh, and the invasion of Iraq, Christians for the most part, untrustworthy bastards them.

We can make this claim for MOST GROUPS in the world. Men, for example. Who would trust men? Almost all wars are started by fucking power hungry men.
So viewing adherents of a religion that has a long history of killing innocents, means we should imprison them. Leftism...its crazy.

I don't know why two people agreed with you, I can't even make out what you want to say. Could you rephrase this so I can understand?
Get an education then we can talk.

So you won't. Oh well. I might have been interested in what you had to say. Instead you opt for the insulting path. Whatever.

People often divide into two teams.

Yeah, those who see a few bad people and vilify the whole community, oh, unless it's the KKK doing the bad things, and those who don't.

You've described one particularly prolific dialectical situation.

It's not always about the pc and the un pc. In Australia we had two car brands. Some men are really serious about being a ford guy or a holden guy.

Sure they are. But then they're not exactly the brightest, are they? Voting for the same rubbish time in and time out without thinking about it.

I knew a 'Nam veteran, he was a Pepsi man. He could get Coca Cola free from the tap as he worked in a Supermarket. But he bought Coca Cola instead. He was on food stamps, had two kids to bring up.

He also wasn't very smart.
Well I certainly see your point. Being unconditionally loyal to a political party is kind of the only option in Australia, but in America, there are democrats and there ae democrats...it's a bit more independent there.

It's more loose, I'd say, more than independent. A lot of the "thinking" in the US is based on advertising. So many people are bought. Yes, there are about 40% who are considered independent (this figure might not be right, just from what I remember), but many of them might just go with a perception of what they see, usually some handsome guy who is charismatic, or who is down to earth, or however the media present this person for them to like.

Often people's politics are based on things that the media make important. You talk about changing the way people vote, and nobody wants to know, because they're not been told to be interested. They'll stick with abortion and gun control.

Only 51% of Americans see Muslims the same as others, meaning 49%, or basically half, see Muslims as bad.

It's only taken 14 years of the right pounding the message home so they can put the fear of god and violence into American's bones for this to happen.

It's a sad situation.

Show me where even a thousand Muslims have gathered to protest the atrocities being conducted in the name of their religion on a daily basis.

Silence is approval.

Oh this again huh? So, you can show hundreds of examples of non-silence, but because you're not listening, therefore it's their approval.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

yeah, this again. Muslims are silent because they approve. Call me when a Muslim turns in another Muslim.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

yeah, this again. Muslims are silent because they approve. Call me when a Muslim turns in another Muslim.

Yet again, Muslims are silent because you ain't listening.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

Link away. Show me the million Muslim marches. Or the hundred thousand marches. Or the one thousand Muslim March even.

All you got is a CAIR press conference tossing the latest talking points for you Islamoapologists.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

Link away. Show me the million Muslim marches. Or the hundred thousand marches. Or the one thousand Muslim March even.

All you got is a CAIR press conference tossing the latest talking points for you Islamoapologists.
No links to any Muslim protests against the violence done in the name of their religion?
Go figure.

You would be a fool not to view Muslims with suspicion, after what they have done. That means many on the left are fools, including the fool in the WH.

Leftism gets a lot of people killed.

Oh, and what happened with white people in WW2? Oh, concentration camps, genocide, all of that stuff. Many of them were Christians at that. Damn, wouldn't trust a white Christian.

Oh, and the invasion of Iraq, Christians for the most part, untrustworthy bastards them.

We can make this claim for MOST GROUPS in the world. Men, for example. Who would trust men? Almost all wars are started by fucking power hungry men.
So viewing adherents of a religion that has a long history of killing innocents, means we should imprison them. Leftism...its crazy.

I don't know why two people agreed with you, I can't even make out what you want to say. Could you rephrase this so I can understand?
Get an education then we can talk.

Unfortunately, that's the prob: government schooling.

12316092_562045817280525_4722370895705812933_n.jpg

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

Have you bothered to research polls taken of Muslims around the world regarding their views on terrorism or jihad? Many have been taken and the results are not heartening, for those of us who desire peace.

I suspect many on the Left do not know the results, since their media refuses to tell the truth and regularly distorts the truth.

It's a sad situation.

Does this mean that I can't wonder if a Muslim is a terrorist but everyone else I can? Why the separation?

It's a sad situation.

to be fair, you're correct about the drumbeat. but current circumstances make even people of good will fearful and uncomfortable.

Let paraphrase what you are thinking.

"I'm better than everyone else. I'm morally superior to everyone else. I have a right to look down on everyone else...I'm a democrat"

Islam's zealot special forces brigade is not allied with our society. We should all see that.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

Ah, it needs to be done in the manner that you want it to be done in. It needs to be so vocal that you can't ignore it too.

I'm not going to pander to your nonsense.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

It's a sad situation.

Silence is approval.

Have you bothered to research polls taken of Muslims around the world regarding their views on terrorism or jihad? Many have been taken and the results are not heartening, for those of us who desire peace.

I suspect many on the Left do not know the results, since their media refuses to tell the truth and regularly distorts the truth.

Have you seen the polls that were conducted before the Iraq war? Many have been taken and the results are not heartening, for those of us who desire peace.

Silence is approval.

Silence is approval.

Ah, it needs to be done in the manner that you want it to be done in. It needs to be so vocal that you can't ignore it too.

I'm not going to pander to your nonsense.
Still can't find any evidence of Muslims protesting the slaughter being conducted in the name of their religion I see.
Go figure.

Silence is approval.

Silence is approval.

Have you seen the polls that were conducted before the Iraq war? Many have been taken and the results are not heartening, for those of us who desire peace.
Like the thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets on 9-11?

In your delusional mind. That's been debunked as thoroughly as the "dancing Israeli;s".

In your delusional mind. That's been debunked as thoroughly as the "dancing Israeli;s".
Does it make you feel better lying for your Islamo masters, shitforbrains?

False Footaging

Forum List

Back