Only 51% of Americans see Muslims the same way they see others

Worldwide riots over a fake Koran flushing and Mo cartoons.

Show me where even a thousand Muslims have gathered to protest the atrocities being conducted in the name of their religion on a daily basis.

Silence is approval.

Oh this again huh? So, you can show hundreds of examples of non-silence, but because you're not listening, therefore it's their approval.
Worldwide riots over a fake Koran flushing and Mo cartoons.

Show me where even a thousand Muslims have gathered to protest the atrocities being conducted in the name of their religion on a daily basis.

Silence is approval.

Oh this again huh? So, you can show hundreds of examples of non-silence, but because you're not listening, therefore it's their approval.
yeah, this again. Muslims are silent because they approve. Call me when a Muslim turns in another Muslim.

Yet again, Muslims are silent because you ain't listening.
Have you bothered to research polls taken of Muslims around the world regarding their views on terrorism or jihad? Many have been taken and the results are not heartening, for those of us who desire peace.

I suspect many on the Left do not know the results, since their media refuses to tell the truth and regularly distorts the truth.

Have you seen the polls that were conducted before the Iraq war? Many have been taken and the results are not heartening, for those of us who desire peace.
So...you believe Muslim polling on accepting Islamic terrorism started only after Bush invaded Iraq. Is that right? If so, can you provide any proof to back this claim?

Forum List

Back