Only after Rep. Katie Porter put bacon in her grocery cart did she notice its price had spiked to $9.99/lb. Reluctantly, she put it back

• Banned
📈Gasoline is UP 43.6%
📈Used Cars are UP 22.7%
📈Meats/Fish/Eggs are UP 14.3%
📈New Cars are UP 13.2%
📈Electricity is UP 11.0%
📈Food at home is UP 10.8%
📈Transportation is UP 8.5%
📈Food away from home is UP 7.2%

Crocodile tears from the same Democrats who voted for inflation.

And if these Democrats had the votes, they would have spent trillions more.

Excuse me I didn't know Republicans were impervious to inflation.

How about this? Did you know that inflation only made bacon go up 50 cents. So why did the bacon seller raise the price $1? Those corporations are using the pandemic and inflation to gouge you. What would Trump do about that?

How about this? Did you know that inflation only made bacon go up 50 cents. So why did the bacon seller raise the price $1? Those corporations are using the pandemic and inflation to gouge you. What would Trump do about that?

No they're not. Costs are incurred at each point on the supply line and moreso during inflation because the fed can't contain itself and will not pull the money back. Yeah, its on our worthless govt.

Gas is so high im seriously considering looking like a total fruitcake and getting a vespa. TIMES ARE THAT BAD!
OIP.ptJOWcSKqGVVtNxJ7OwOJwHaFr

I wish I still had my Trail 90. ;)

R.ed61f33efcc7c68f3cd0a3efc7c1289d

Give it rest leftard . Nobody is buying that nonsense.

Nice story. It's a shame that you can't verify it.

Why not get an ebike? Why do you have to go with a gas guzzler?

If you were smart you'd get a ebike. You can take an ebike everywhere. You can't take those gas guzzlers everywhere. Every city practically in every state are building these amazing bike trails, usually where rr tracks used to be, and people are going from town to town on either regular bikes or ebikes. You can't take a gas guzzler on these amazingly smooth trails. So have fun on the road with the cars. I'll take the shortcut through the rails to trails and beat you there and be safe doing it. And get a little exercise. Because I don't have a throttle on mine. I have to peddle. But you can get a throttle if you are lazy and I'm sure you are. LOL.

You're in Virginia?

Many of Virginia's old railroad grades have been converted into multi-use recreation trails perfect for outdoor lovers who prefer more moderate and leisurely outdoor experiences. The routes' gentle, mostly flat trails range from a few miles to more and wind through some of the most beautiful scenery in Virginia.

Bikers and hikers can’t seem to get enough of all that Virginia has to offer. It really is like no other state in the nation. Take a trip along the James River or follow history all the way up to the Nation’s capital. There’s no stopping the excitement this fall. From the rough and tumble on the mountains to the paved or sandy shores, there’s no end to the scenic views and adventures Virginia has to offer.

I'm jealous. Virginia looks wonderful.

You're in Virginia?

Many of Virginia's old railroad grades have been converted into multi-use recreation trails perfect for outdoor lovers who prefer more moderate and leisurely outdoor experiences. The routes' gentle, mostly flat trails range from a few miles to more and wind through some of the most beautiful scenery in Virginia.

Bikers and hikers can’t seem to get enough of all that Virginia has to offer. It really is like no other state in the nation. Take a trip along the James River or follow history all the way up to the Nation’s capital. There’s no stopping the excitement this fall. From the rough and tumble on the mountains to the paved or sandy shores, there’s no end to the scenic views and adventures Virginia has to offer.

I'm jealous. Virginia looks wonderful.
Yeah, until every faux "Biker Bob" from NOtVA reads that shit and tools out to my hinterland county on the weekends on their loud-ass Harleys....I love rainy weekends when its "biker-bob" season. The fuckin' locals are bad enough.

Yeah, until every faux "Biker Bob" from NOtVA reads that shit and tools out to my hinterland county on the weekends on their loud-ass Harleys....I love rainy weekends when its "biker-bob" season. The fuckin' locals are bad enough.
To keep pace with newer surrounding communities such as Hampton Park and Charter Colony, the plan offers a road map — sprucing up the pools, improving signage, resurfacing the bike trails — but the improvements cost money.

I believe you have 107 bike trails in Virginia

A lot of them you can't ride a moped on. But you can get a level 2 bike and no one will say a word if you are using all throttle to get from place to place. Although my buddy was stopped by a DNR at a metropark. DNR said using the throttle was illegal. He had to peddle. But with a battery it's easy.

So really these ebikes are the only way to go. You can take them where you can ride a moped but the moped can't go on all 107 bike trails you have in Virginia.

Forum List

Back