ONLY Democrats Could Be Amazed At Crime Surge After De-Funding the Police

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"In July, the council took several steps toward dismantling the city's police department, including approving an amendment to remove $1 million from the police department and reallocate it toward the health department to hire "violence interrupters" who are intended to defuse potentially violent situations."

WTF is a 'violence INTERRUPTER'?

Whatever it is, it isn't working:

"The Minneapolis Police Department’s crime data shows a rise in assaults, robberies and homicides, as well as property crimes and arson, according to Minnesota Public Radio. More people have been killed in the city in the first nine months of 2020 than those slain in all of last year."

The blood and crime are on the hands of these foreign-funded domestic terrorist supporting Democrats' hands!

Unfortunately good, law-abiding Americans have to suffer because of STUPIDITY, INCOMPETENCE, & LACK OF COMMON SENSE of Democrats in charge...

Faux Noise is full of crap.
They aren't surprised.
This is what they wanted.........more crime.

Unfortunately good, law-abiding Americans have to suffer because of STUPIDITY, INCOMPETENCE, & LACK OF COMMON SENSE of Democrats in charge...

They haven't actually done anything yet.

Police are sulky and shirking their responsibilities.

Delete your fake news thread.
Your Fox article doesn't say the Minneapolis Police was defunded.

They aren't surprised.
I see you have bought the Democrats' PROJECTION bullshit. Shame.

great news I'm enjoying watching leftists implode

Trust me by this time tomorrow Dems will have blamed it all on Trump.
I place the blame on the thread author who lied about the Minneapolis Police having been defunded.

They aren't surprised.
But no anger for the radical kooks on the Mlps city council responsible for the lunatic decision to dispatch with police funding altogether, just Faux news, that about cover it on your end? :omg:

The violence is happening in Democrat-run cities where foreign funded domestic terrorist-supporting Democrat leaders have sided with thugs, criminals & murderers over law abiding citizens and business owners.

THAT is not false - this is FACT. In all of these cities where Democrats betrayed the police, cut their funding, the crime rates are sky-rocketing...as being reported. In Chicago, more gun crimes and murders happen over a weekend than happens in most Republican-run cities in half a year.

Democrats allowed domestic terrorists to take over city blocks, holding US citizens and businesses hostage. They have released rapists, pedophiles, and murderers out on the street, many of them victimizing citizens again within hours of getting out.

The failed Democrats putting revolving doors on police station cells, releasing thugs who JUST bashed police in the head with rocks or set people's businesses on fire.

And THEY claim to be amazed about the massive rose in crime in their cities?

And snowflakes who have been watching this like the rest of us want to call it fake news and blame anyone else but the failed domestic terrorist sympathizer Democrat politicians running these violent, burning, besieged Democrat-run cities?!

Poor snowflakes - there is no cure for their mental illness.

I place the blame on the thread author who lied about the Minneapolis Police having been defunded.
How's that working out for the Council, who suddenly claim to be shocked that their decision to disband and refund the police has resulted in massive increases in violence?

How's that working out for the Council, who suddenly claim to be shocked that their decision to disband and refund the police has resulted in massive increases in violence?
I try not to dissect the thought process of a leftists

They aren't surprised.
But no anger for the radical kooks on the Mlps city council responsible for the lunatic decision to dispatch with police funding altogether, just Faux news, that about cover it on your end? :omg:
You're lying. Minneapolis police wasn't defunded
Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

Forum List

Back