ONLY Democrats Could Be Amazed At Crime Surge After De-Funding the Police

Trust me by this time tomorrow Dems will have blamed it all on Trump.
I place the blame on the thread author who lied about the Minneapolis Police having been defunded.

The city counsel voted unanimously to do it. Consequently officers have resigned, others are taking leaves of absence. The result is a lack of manpower and low morale.

Last edited:
I place the blame on the thread author who lied about the Minneapolis Police having been defunded.
How's that working out for the Council, who suddenly claim to be shocked that their decision to disband and refund the police has resulted in massive increases in violence?
I try not to dissect the thought process of a leftists
Read this article and feel like a moron. Voters have not voted on the proposal to defund the office:
Do you think that the average cop is going to go out of his or her way to enforce the law when the people running his city have been telling him/her what a fascist thug he/she is. Being human, the answer is no. Cops will drive around all day avoiding any situation that might be dangerous or leave them open to prosecution by the DA, or attack by a violent mob. They will ignore crime and do the absolute minimum of policing that their immediate supervisors will let them get away with. Everyone in the police chain of command will play dumb while voicing platitudes to the politicians. Loyalty has to work both ways and in many cities, Minneapolis very much included, it’s been made obvious by the politicians running things that they have no loyalty, or even respect, for the cops who protect them.

Unfortunately good, law-abiding Americans have to suffer because of STUPIDITY, INCOMPETENCE, & LACK OF COMMON SENSE of Democrats in charge...

Lack of common sense is why people are taking money out of police departments and into other crime prevention strategies. Lack of common sense allows people to make excuses for murderers in blue.

How's that working out for the Council, who suddenly claim to be shocked that their decision to disband and refund the police has resulted in massive increases in violence?
I try not to dissect the thought process of a leftists
Read this article and feel like a moron. Voters have not voted on the proposal to defund the office:
Do you think that the average cop is going to go out of his or her way to enforce the law when the people running his city have been telling him/her what a fascist thug he/she is. Being human, the answer is no. Cops will drive around all day avoiding any situation that might be dangerous or leave them open to prosecution by the DA, or attack by a violent mob. They will ignore crime and do the absolute minimum of policing that their immediate supervisors will let them get away with. Everyone in the police chain of command will play dumb while voicing platitudes to the politicians. Loyalty has to work both ways and in many cities, Minneapolis very much included, it’s been made obvious by the politicians running things that they have no loyalty, or even respect, for the cops who protect them.
When you're part of a department that has murders on their record, perhaps the way you are enforcing laws need to change.

WTF is a 'violence INTERRUPTER'?
The next victim lol
Dumbass Grampa still hasn't realized that Minneapolis Police was not defunded.
Fake news spreaders can't recognize a fake news thread.
I never mentioned the police or the decisions of the city council. YOU are the one peddling fake shit by making up your own story time as it pertains to me.

Fuck off now troll
You said the fake title is accurate. You're a naive person and I feel bad

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Unfortunately good, law-abiding Americans have to suffer because of STUPIDITY, INCOMPETENCE, & LACK OF COMMON SENSE of Democrats in charge...

Hey stupid! No "defunding" or other reforms have been done to date. You're full of shit as usual.

The reason law and order have gone to hell is because of Trump. A criminal and lawless president is encouraging violence and crime.
They think that repeating the word "defunding" will make it true.

WTF is a 'violence INTERRUPTER'?
The next victim lol
Dumbass Grampa still hasn't realized that Minneapolis Police was not defunded.
Fake news spreaders can't recognize a fake news thread.
I never mentioned the police or the decisions of the city council. YOU are the one peddling fake shit by making up your own story time as it pertains to me.

Fuck off now troll
You said the fake title is accurate. You're a naive person and I feel bad
No, I said this...

The next victim lol

You're an idiot.

Delete your fake news thread.
Your Fox article doesn't say the Minneapolis Police was defunded.

To the usual liars and idiots claiming the Coy oil did not defund the police, from the article:

"In July, the council took several steps toward dismantling the city's police department, including approving an amendment to remove $1 million from the police department...."

Taking $1 million from the police IS 'defunding' the police.

Govt-funded / controlled indoctrination camps that have replaced real education produces useful ignorant liberal sheep - thanks for the demonstrations, snowflakes....

Lack of common sense is why people are taking money out of police departments and into other crime prevention strategies. Lack of common sense allows people to make excuses for murderers in blue.

So defund or admit that you just talk shit.

They haven't actually done anything yet. Police are sulky and shirking their responsibilities.
Like the 2 who just survived an assassination attempt? Or the cop who was hit in the head with a brick and watched his attacker released from jail within an hour of attempting to kill the cop?

You are an idiot.

The police are there to protect you from people like me who will kill you if you fuck with them

To the usual liars and idiots claiming the Coy oil did not defund the police, from the article:

"In July, the council took several steps toward dismantling the city's police department, including approving an amendment to remove $1 million from the police department...."

Govt-funded / controlled indoctrination camps that have replaced real education produces useful ignorant liberal sheep - thanks for the demonstrations, snowflakes....
Defunding means giving zero money to. Get a dictionary.

EasyMoron argues that subtracting 1 million from 193 million budget is "defunding". Oh no. They only have 192 million left!
Defunding means taking away all the money. Look it up in any dictionary.
From the article:
"Many of them also urged the council to take a much bigger bite out of the Police Department’s $193 million budget this year.
Delete your fake news thread.

Defunding means giving zero money to. Get a dictionary.

DE-Fund:
'prevent from continuing to receive funds'

The article says they took $1 million dollars from the police, PREVENTING THE POLICE FROM CONTINUING TO RECEIVE $1MILLION DOLLARS.

You must be a product of the Democrat party education system, snowflake.....You suck at English, Reading Comprehension, and actual educational subjects, but I bet you could show us all how to put on a condom and teach us about 'social justice'.

EasyMoron argues that subtracting 1 million from 193 million budget is "defunding". Oh no. They only have 192 million left!

I love when illiterate snowflakes attempt to claim others are not intelligent.

To FUND something it to PROVIDE money.
To DE-FUND something is to TAKE MONEY AWAY.

Bwuhahahaha....another shining product of the failed Democrat educational system designed to pump out stupid kids /people because controlling and manipulating stupid people is easier to do.

Taking a million dollars from police, dismantling special crime units, disarming the police when they face foreign-funded domestic terrorists wearing body armor, gas masks, and carrying high powered lazers, knives, guns, etc....letting terrorists who attack the police with bricks and weapons out of jail just as fast as they are signed in to the precinct, providing the terrorists who seize city blocks with stone barriers, porta-potties, food, etc...releasing rapists, pedophiles, and murderers from jail...

....and midless, dumbass liberals are actually surprised that violence / crime goes throughthe roof, start blaming the POLICE.

Bwuhahahaha....you snowflakes / failed Dem politicians have to be the dumbest M*er F*ers on the face of the planet.

:p

Do you think that the average cop is going to go out of his or her way to enforce the law when the people running his city have been telling him/her what a fascist thug he/she is. Being human, the answer is no. Cops will drive around all day avoiding any situation that might be dangerous or leave them open to prosecution by the DA, or attack by a violent mob.
Driving around all day not doing your job and collecting a paycheck is really a great way to provide that the people who want to defund the police have a good point.

Why are we funding people who aren’t doing what they’re paid to do?

They haven't actually done anything yet. Police are sulky and shirking their responsibilities.
Like the 2 who just survived an assassination attempt? Or the cop who was hit in the head with a brick and watched his attacker released from jail within an hour of attempting to kill the cop?

You are an idiot.
Not the same department, and so unrelated. Not to mention a deflection from my point.

Nice try though

You are an idiot.
Not the same department, and so unrelated. Not to mention a deflection from my point.

Nice try though
Like the failed democrat politicians who have allowed thugs, criminals, and domestic terrorists to take over their cities, you seek to villainize the police instead of hold the failed Democrat politicians accountable.

Forum List

Back