🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot mum who miscarried is charged with manslaughter but shooter goes free

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.

Wow...the Sun.....you couldn't find a less reliable source than CNN....
Here is another source.
US woman who lost fetus after shooting charged, shooter goes free

Wow, you stepped up your game....aljazeera........keep trying. Did you go to the National Enquirer website yet?

Search took 0.31 seconds. About a thousandth of the time it took you to post a poison-the-well whine because you can't handle the story.

Oh that's right, you have a "Masters" huh. What is it again? Doctor of Dumbfuckery?

What are you talking about, you dumb asshat.......you really need to stop mixing your cheap booze with your illegal meds....

You can't find stories from all the major news sources in one-third of a second .............. and you think I'm the dumb one?

You really are a Doctor of Dumbfuckery.

Ok, why the woman that fired the shot was not also held accountable as well, is nuts. I would like to see an actual report on how the mother initiated the fight, etc. there must be more to this story than we are being told.

Pregnant women can't be violent?
Not after being shot 5 times.
------------------------------------------------------ the RULE is , keep shooting till the pregnant attacker is STOPPED from Attacking Tommy .

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.

Sorry Tommy Tainant
this is tragically sick and saddening.

I would approach both women with personal counseling first,
and save the politics for later.

Whatever bad relations were going on with both women
and the Father/boyfriend of either one, they needed help
and still need help to straighten all that out, just to have
normal healthy relations.

I would recommend, for their own healthy minds and safety
in relationships to prevent further abuse, to seek counseling
for them and all related family members or friends.

After they get those problems solved, maybe there would
be more clear solutions and directions to take politically
or legally to prevent more such tragedies, abuses and violations.

Horrible this happened.
I hope they all get help so those solutions that work for them
can help prevent others from going through this drama and trauma.

www.christianhealingmin.org
Excerpt applying healing therapy to victims of crime and abuse:
Excerpts from HEALING

Ok, why the woman that fired the shot was not also held accountable as well, is nuts. I would like to see an actual report on how the mother initiated the fight, etc. there must be more to this story than we are being told.

------------------------------------------------------ the RULE is , keep shooting till the pregnant attacker is STOPPED from Attacking Tommy .
Because pregnant women are so dangerous.Please.............

Its all part of your war on women. I understand that.

WHAT?

image-S.jpg

Sorry Tommy Tainant

Horrible this happened.
I would agree Emily. Doesnt seem to be much common sense going on here though.

Just try taking a dill pickle from a pregnant woman. You'll change your tune.

My point is what actually happened. There is so much of the story not told. Did they struggle with the gun? You know, details.

Last edited:

Sorry Tommy Tainant

Horrible this happened.

Excerpts from HEALING
You're such a good egg...great post

Apparently the evidence was given before a grand jury.

The woman who fired the shot? She was being beaten senseless before she resorted to pulling the gun.

This is why the charges were dropped.

Do you think you should be held accountable for self defense?

Marshae Jones: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
". . . Jemison was charged with murder but police amended the charge to manslaughter, AL.com reported last year.

The charge against her was dismissed after a grand jury failed to indict her, AL.com reported this week. Police had said that Jemison was forced to defend herself after Jones initiated and pressed the fight.

Though Jemison was the only one charged at the time, Pleasant Grove Lt. Danny Reid told AL.com in 2018 that “the mother’s involvement and culpability will be presented to a grand jury” as well.. . . "

Marshae Jones indictment is complex; Alabama hypocrisy isn’t
". . . But it’s a case far more complicated than the world wants it to be. Jones was said to beat her shooter -- Ebony Jemison – mercilessly before Jemison pulled a gun and defended herself with a bullet.. . . "
Thank you ! That’s what I was looking for!

---------------------------- I guess that the Pregnant woman started the attack Tommy .

Sorry Tommy Tainant

Horrible this happened.

Excerpts from HEALING
You're such a good egg...great post
No, NOBODY knows what happened. Sounds like someone DEFENDED themselves from an angry black pregnant woman. The BABY lost her life in the process. I'll leave this to the authorities and NOT Tammy from england.

Last edited:

Sorry Tommy Tainant

Horrible this happened.
------------------------------------------- the most common sense was shown by the Armed Woman that had her gun with her so she could defend against her Attacker Tommy .

My point is what actually happened. There is so much of the story not told. Did the struggle with the gun? You know, details.

Not the least of which is how somebody can be "forced" to use deadly force. Da gurl must be some kind of damn hypnotist.

Sorry Tommy Tainant

Horrible this happened.
------------------------------------------- the most common sense was shown by the Armed Woman that had her gun with her so she could defend against her Attacker Tommy .

Ah, so that's what guns are for? Shooting fetuses?

Ya learn sump'm here every day.

"It was the mother of the child who initiated and continued the fight which resulted in the death of her own unborn baby"

Sorry Tommy Tainant

Horrible this happened.
-------------------------------- I like stories that end happily . Sorry for the kid though so Prayers sent and may he or She RIP Pogo .

Looks like ya got KO'ed again Tommy, it's cuz ya lead with your chin... ya even took down the handful of libs that were trying to keep you afloat...ya should take up something more peaceful and serene where ya don't get beat up so bad like knitting or soccer.

My point is what actually happened. There is so much of the story not told. Did the struggle with the gun? You know, details.

Not the least of which is how somebody can be "forced" to use deadly force. Da gurl must be some kind of damn hypnotist.
----------------------------------- use Deadly force or get yer azz kicked . Sounds like using deadly force is / was the best option Pogo .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back