🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot mum who miscarried is charged with manslaughter but shooter goes free

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.

Who but Tainted Tommy knew there was a village named "Alabama" in WALES. He seems a bit confused about national borders, too.

Alabama is revealing itself as the premier White Trash capital of the U.S. This situation is so completely bogus.

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.

Wow...the Sun.....you couldn't find a less reliable source than CNN....
Here's a local source.
Alabama woman loses unborn child after being shot, gets arrested; shooter goes free
The investigator hits the nail on the head with this quote, ""Let’s not lose sight that the unborn baby is the victim here,’’ Reid said. “She had no choice in being brought unnecessarily into a fight where she was relying on her mother for protection."

What kind of crap is this? Even if a woman is pregnant, wants to be or doesn't want to be, has a fetus in her uterus, the woman still is entitled to live with whatever circumstances come along in her life and respond to them. What is this "relying on her mother for protection" bullshit? Any foetus is along for the ride. Alabama seems to be the home of primitive tribal people.

The pregnant woman violently attacked someone else....what part of that do you asshats not understand?

So what. I don't agree with anyone violently attack anyone, but what in the hell does having a foetus in one's uterus have anything to do with it?

Alabama is revealing itself as the premier White Trash capital of the U.S. This situation is so completely bogus.
Here's a local source.
Alabama woman loses unborn child after being shot, gets arrested; shooter goes free
The investigator hits the nail on the head with this quote, ""Let’s not lose sight that the unborn baby is the victim here,’’ Reid said. “She had no choice in being brought unnecessarily into a fight where she was relying on her mother for protection."

What kind of crap is this? Even if a woman is pregnant, wants to be or doesn't want to be, has a fetus in her uterus, the woman still is entitled to live with whatever circumstances come along in her life and respond to them. What is this "relying on her mother for protection" bullshit? Any foetus is along for the ride. Alabama seems to be the home of primitive tribal people.

The pregnant woman violently attacked someone else....what part of that do you asshats not understand?

So what. I don't agree with anyone violently attack anyone, but what in the hell does having a foetus in one's uterus have anything to do with it?

She endangered a child, moron. No different if she tried to run the woman down in a car and crashed the car.....reckless endangerment of a child.

How about we look at the actual law...

Mom Charged With Unborn Baby's Death After Woman Shoots Her In Stomach Out Of Self-Defense

“According to Alabama law, manslaughter happens when: A person recklessly causes the death of another person; or A person causes the death of another person under circumstances that would constitute murder, ‘except that he or she causes the death due to a sudden heat of passion caused by provocation recognized by law, and before a reasonable time for the passion to cool and for reason to reassert itself,’” reported CNN.

"It was the mother of the child who initiated and continued the fight which resulted in the death of her own unborn baby"

Yuh huh. So the bullets had nothing to do with it.

Freaking gunpologist.

Would you feel differently if everything was the same except instead of a gun she used a baseball bat to protect herself?

Would you then say the baseball bat was to blame?

She endangered a child, moron. No different if she tried to run the woman down in a car and crashed the car.....reckless endangerment of a child.

She did not, moron. She had a foetus in her uterus. There was no "child" yet for her to take care of and see to.

She did not, moron. She had a foetus in her uterus. There was no "child" yet for her to take care of and see to.

Whatever you need to justify killing a baby....you moron.

We have a situation like this and as a nation we don't push contraception nearly enough. Alot less pregnancies is needed to get rid of abortion. More women foregoing having kids also is a big help.

Are you serious with this shit?

Cuz dayum.

Alabama – one of the more screwed-up Republican controlled states.
Is Tommy in England? People like him turned that nation from "the world power" to a regional one. Their ships mighty and transversed the world. By 1944 they couldn't even cross the English channel to France. They had to goad the United States into war to help them. We lost over 400 thousand people in that war. We are a nation thousands of miles across the pond and saved their azzes. Now people like Tommy are doing to our mainland what England did to themselves. You see our southern border. Most Americans know we are immigrants. It is the amount we let in and the incredible amount of illegals that is questioned. People must assimilate into our unique culture and most have in our history. But politicians have turned it into an agenda. And they will leave to better environs if things get bad.

Is Tommy in England? People like him turned that nation from "the world power" to a regional one. Their ships mighty and transversed the world. By 1944 they couldn't even cross the English channel to France. They had to goad the United States into war to help them. We lost over 400 thousand people in that war. We are a nation thousands of miles across the pond and saved their azzes. Now people like Tommy are doing to our mainland what England did to themselves. You see our southern border. Most Americans know we are immigrants. It is the amount we let in and the incredible amount of illegals that is questioned. People must assimilate into our unique culture and most have in our history. But politicians have turned it into an agenda. And they will leave to better environs if things get bad.

Your read on history is completely wrong.

Your read on history is completely wrong.
The only important thing in England at this point is "the city" located in the city of London. Britain was a great nation. First among powers and there by the grace of God still exists with some dignity because it was followed by another English speaking power to replace it and the financial district known as "the city" in London.

It shows what an abuse-enjoying masochist Tommy is that he STILL swarms all over an American website in which he is universally hated, so he can get his daily dose of American verbal abuse he obviously craves by trolling here. Much as he masochistically enjoys his muslim whoremasters' physical abuse of whipping his ass with a cat-of-nine-tails. And doing unspeakable things to him with a goddamned turkey baster.

See, unlike Tommy I have enough pride I would NEVER appear on a European website in the first place; that continent is so full of American-hating animals who pimp out their own daughters to muslim pedophiles, I see no reason to appear on a European website. Besides my own American pride, I know that nothing I say to these Eurotrash trolls will ever, ever, ever, disengage their mealy mouths from Islam's collective penis. Why would I want to share my American wisdom with a continent of lazy, freeloading whores in the first place?

I wouldn’t try to pay yerself on the back.

Here is another source.
US woman who lost fetus after shooting charged, shooter goes free

Wow, you stepped up your game....aljazeera........keep trying. Did you go to the National Enquirer website yet?

Search took 0.31 seconds. About a thousandth of the time it took you to post a poison-the-well whine because you can't handle the story.

Oh that's right, you have a "Masters" huh. What is it again? Doctor of Dumbfuckery?

“Doctor of Dumbfuckery! I love it! It's funny and highly descriptive.

It took me just a few seconds to find the same article on ABC news. I submitted the link to 2aguy but deleted it after I saw others had responded with their own sources. Actually, there was no reason for me to search for other sources as I instinctively knew The Sun's report was legitimate. No well-known news source is going to publish an article with such a degree of specificity unless it is true. The consequences of falsely reporting such an event would be catastrophic to their reputation and would subject them to serious legal liability. Intelligent people are supposed to be able to differentiate between real news and junk news. Actually, I find The Sun to be more trustworthy than some of the major news networks.

Those who routinely attack the source simply don't want to believe the truth. They are ultra-defensive and tend to summarily reject all opinions which do not comport with their own.

"It was the mother of the child who initiated and continued the fight which resulted in the death of her own unborn baby"

Yuh huh. So the bullets had nothing to do with it.

Freaking gunpologist.

Would you feel differently if everything was the same except instead of a gun she used a baseball bat to protect herself?

Would you then say the baseball bat was to blame?

Bad analogy, since I didn't say the gun was to blame, now did I. Nice try but absence of cigar.

The court determined that the five month pregnant Jones initiated a fight where the victim was forced to defend herself by shooting Ms. Jones. Since Jones was found to have acted recklessly while committing a felony and her reckless behavior led directly to the death of her unborn child she was charged with it's death. It seems like a reasonable legal determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back