🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot mum who miscarried is charged with manslaughter but shooter goes free

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.
That's what I love about my state. Actual justice. You see dick breath... The pregnant woman initiated the violence against the other woman. Hence literally bringing the child into the fight. The shooter acted in self defense, and rightfully so. As a result the child was killed. Pretty straight forward. The mother as such is being charged in the death of her child, because she is in fact responsible for said death.

Who the hell pulls out a gun and shoots someone 5 times?

Most people.

I keep asking you Tommy--how can you say "Only in Alabama"? You ever been there? Birmingham? Montgomery? Mobile? Anywhere in the state?

Or are you just being a snotty judge from afar, as usual?

I live in the U.S. I was born a U.S. citizen. I've been to Alabama. Tommy is right. Alabama sucks big time. I remember when Birmingham was known as "Bombingham." Those dead little girls in the church choir. Remember?

Well, I've been to the East Coast and never met a bunch of colder, meaner people Hysteria, and that's the truth. Philly is pretty bad, DC is terrible but NYC is really the worst. I feel awful for foreigners who come to see what America is like and stop at the East Coast--the rudest, coldest people I've ever seen.

Except maybe Parisians, but that's another story

Where are you from? Where do you live? Who treated you badly? In NYC, in DC? I've lived all of my life in in NYC and DC. What happened to you when you were here in these places? Who treated you wrongly? If you had an incident on the street, did people not rush to your aid?

People from all over the U.S. rush to the aid of others all the time. This is our duty as human beings.

Sweet Sue, Who treated you "cold" and "mean" in DC, NYC, London?

I keep asking you Tommy--how can you say "Only in Alabama"? You ever been there? Birmingham? Montgomery? Mobile? Anywhere in the state?

I live in the U.S. I was born a U.S. citizen. I've been to Alabama. Tommy is right. Alabama sucks big time. I remember when Birmingham was known as "Bombingham." Those dead little girls in the church choir. Remember?

Well, I've been to the East Coast and never met a bunch of colder, meaner people Hysteria, and that's the truth. Philly is pretty bad, DC is terrible but NYC is really the worst. I feel awful for foreigners who come to see what America is like and stop at the East Coast--the rudest, coldest people I've ever seen.

Where are you from? Where do you live? Who treated you badly? In NYC, in DC? I've lived all of my life in in NYC and DC. What happened to you when you were here in these places? Who treated you wrongly? If you had an incident on the street, did people not rush to your aid?

People from all over the U.S. rush to the aid of others all the time. This is our duty as human beings.

You're kidding aren't you?

Lets see Trump does nothing illegal has no charges filed against him has no evidence he broke the law but you would Impeach him and try him in a Court of law. This woman was brought before a Grand jury and ACTUAL REAL evidence was presented to a group of her peers per the law, they found she broke the law and said she should be tried. And you claim she should be let go.

What law did she break? Has a grand jury even been convened to determine that this woman should be tried to committing a crime? I thought that she has been charged by a cop named reid. What "grand jury" are you talking about?
Read the articles provided they put both women before a Grand jury the Grand Jury said no charges against the shooter and charges against the lady that started the fight.

Yes, the crazy world of Religious Nuttery is a lot closer than we think. Let's look at this case.

A shooting ended Marshae Jones’s pregnancy. Police say it’s her fault.

In Alabama, a black woman is facing criminal charges after being shot in the stomach and having a miscarriage. The story has drawn national attention and outrage from reproductive rights groups who argue that the incident is a disturbing example of the mistreatment and criminalization of low-income pregnant women of color.

On Wednesday, Marshae Jones, a 27-year-old woman from Birmingham, was taken into police custody after being indicted in Jefferson County on a manslaughter charge. She is currently being held on a $50,000 bond.

In December, Jones — then five months pregnant — got into an altercation with a 23-year-old woman outside of a store. The woman, Ebony Jemison, pulled out a gun and shot Jones in the stomach. Jones miscarried shortly after.

“Let’s not lose sight that the unborn baby is the victim here,’’ Reid said. “She had no choice in being brought unnecessarily into a fight where she was relying on her mother for protection.” Alabama is one of 38 states with a fetal homicide law that recognizes a fetus as a potential victim of a crime against a pregnant woman.

When the indictment was reported on Wednesday, it immediately raised questions about why the woman who was shot was the one charged.

So we live in a gun-crazy culture where a fetus has more rights than the woman it is inside. How could anything go wrong?

I live in the Midwest, and it was more rare to see a polite and friendly person than it was a cold and rude one. Especially in NYC. The rudest people I have encountered anywhere I have traveled. Philly and DC were a close second.

This is not a secret, Hysteria. This is quite well known, how rude East Coasters are.

Alabama seems to be a shit hole. Not only with this situation. They've got roy moore, pedophile extraordinaire, dragging around a stone with the ten commandments inscribed on it.
Bill Clinton, serial adulterer JFK

Spare me your bigotry.

I live in the Midwest, and it was more rare to see a polite and friendly person than it was a cold and rude one. Especially in NYC. The rudest people I have encountered anywhere I have traveled. Philly and DC were a close second.

This is not a secret, Hysteria. This is quite well known, how rude East Coasters are.
I've seen exactly the same thing. These self-righteous snobs have no idea what they're talking about

Last edited:

You're kidding aren't you?
Nah. Just trolling.

She started the fight, she put her baby in danger. And yes, it was a baby.
upload_2019-6-28_5-45-31.jpeg

Um, no, it was a fetus.

She's not the one who pulled the trigger.

So let me get this straight. A woman gets into an argument with another woman over a man they were both sleeping with. One of them pulls out a gun, shoots the other and the woman who got shot is treated like the perp?

This is all kinds of messed up.

A MUM who miscarried her baby after she was shot five times in the abdomen has been charged with manslaughter - while the love rival who riddled her with bullets faces no action.

Cops in US state Alabama claim Marshae Jones, 27, endangered her unborn child by starting the fight that landed her in hospital.

If she had been armed she wouldnt have been going to jail. What a story. Encapsulating everything shit about the State.
That's what I love about my state. Actual justice. You see dick breath... The pregnant woman initiated the violence against the other woman. Hence literally bringing the child into the fight. The shooter acted in self defense, and rightfully so. As a result the child was killed. Pretty straight forward. The mother as such is being charged in the death of her child, because she is in fact responsible for said death.

Are you seriously blaming the victim here. The victim who got shot 5 times?

No expects to get shot 5 times. And so what she started the fight? Who the hell pulls out a gun and shoots someone 5 times?

Your state is a shithole.
Nowhere did I ever blame the child. Nor did I ever blame the shooter. So your clearly full of shit. I only blamed the antagonist who got the child killed.

You said "That's what I love about my state. Actual justice "

The problem is you should be blaming the shooter. No fight justifies pulling out a firearm and shooting 5 times.

Don't blame the person who got shot.

Um, no, it was a fetus.

So let me get this straight. A woman gets into an argument with another woman over a man they were both sleeping with. One of them pulls out a gun, shoots the other and the woman who got shot is treated like the perp?

The real facts are out there and actually on this board. She attacked the other woman, they were in a car, she was beating the crap out of the other woman and she pulled her gun in self defense. If the pregnant woman had not been the aggressor, that child would probably be alive today.

And fetus does not make it less a baby. It is a term used to distinguish pre birth vs after birth. And used by those pro choice to make it seem unlike a baby, but it is.

Um, no, it was a fetus.

The real facts are out there and actually on this board. She attacked the other woman, they were in a car, she was beating the crap out of the other woman and she pulled her gun in self defense. If the pregnant woman had not been the aggressor, that child would probably be alive today.

Shooting once is self defense. Shooting someone 5 times is attempted murder.

again, searched to see if anyone else was commenting on this subject, and no one else was.

So she couldn't outrun a pregnant woman? Shooting her was the only recourse she had?

And fetus does not make it less a baby. It is a term used to distinguish pre birth vs after birth. And used by those pro choice to make it seem unlike a baby, but it is.

Fetuses aren't viable, so they aren't babies.

Um, no, it was a fetus.

Shooting once is self defense. Shooting someone 5 times is attempted murder.
She was 5 months pregnant, not shot 5 times. She also left the scene and went to a convenience store instead of the hospital.

again, searched to see if anyone else was commenting on this subject, and no one else was.

So she couldn't outrun a pregnant woman? Shooting her was the only recourse she had?

She climbed on top of her in the car. Never seen two women fight?

Yep, just as all pro abortion supporters say.

Are you seriously blaming the victim here. The victim who got shot 5 times?

No expects to get shot 5 times. And so what she started the fight? Who the hell pulls out a gun and shoots someone 5 times?

Your state is a shithole.
Nowhere did I ever blame the child. Nor did I ever blame the shooter. So your clearly full of shit. I only blamed the antagonist who got the child killed.

You said "That's what I love about my state. Actual justice "

The problem is you should be blaming the shooter. No fight justifies pulling out a firearm and shooting 5 times.

Don't blame the person who got shot.
That’s funny shit right there. Here... If you attack someone... Expect them to shoot you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back