Only really one way to say what we really feel about the so called "debate."

Trump took such a severe ass whipping that his cult worshippers think it was three on one.
I recall you practicing that script before the debate. You and Kamala have lots in common, short she's black. She practiced her scripts over and over again. Say speak of, what diid you think of her first two minutes, where she sounded off her script, failed to answer the question, and came off as a fraud despite her best efforts?

I recall you practicing that script before the debate. You and Kamala have lots in common, short she's black. She practiced her scripts over and over again. Say speak of, what diid you think of her first two minutes, where she sounded off her script, failed to answer the question, and came off as a fraud despite her best efforts?
Did we ever determine if IM2 is black or not?

We all saw it like it was. Three to one. Trump was debating all three of them at the same time.

YOU ARE JUST TOO KIND.

• Trump is Trump. He stands and operates alone. That is why they hate and fear him so much.

• Harris was Harris + a dozen background Hollywood strategists + the two debate moderators + the entire ABC Network franchise backing it all up + Biden, the White House, the entire democrat party, the FBI, and the DOJ.

It was more like 1500 to 1. You only SAW it as 3 against 1 on the TV screen.

There was no script. Trump got his ass kicked. You ask about her first 2 minutes when you shoud be talking about Trumps 90 minutes of failure. Face the defet without making excuses.

Trump took such a severe ass whipping that his cult worshippers think it was three on one.
Trump won the debate. Liberal CSPAN confirms it
debate.jpg

There was no script. Trump got his ass kicked. You ask about her first 2 minutes when you shoud be talking about Trumps 90 minutes of failure. Face the defet without making excuses.
I stopped reading at "there was no script".

Aren't you the same MFer who said he had a sociology degree and career, and worked with this and that type of persons? I call BS, because your judgement of characters and situations are very poor. Word on the street is you're a fraud anyway, call me surprised. Though you wouldn't be the first instance I've experienced college educated take jobs they're incapable of learning from.

Last edited:
I stopped reading at "there was no script".

Aren't you the same MFer who said he had a sociology degree and career, and worked with this and that type of persons? I call BS, because your judgement of characters and situations are very poor. It's that or you're a fraud yourself. Word on the street is you are, call me surprised.
Yep and I am right. There is no word on the streets about me. There was a person busted for having multiple sock accounts making claims. There was no script. Harris beat the shit out of trump. It's time you stopped looking for lies to make excuses. Trump is a dumb ass and you choose the believe his lies. He stood up and bragged about world leaders respecting him by citing Vicktor Orban. That should have told you, but you call yourself idiocracy for a reason.

I don't ignore anyone, personally. It's not necessarily a dumbing down to see people like IM2 represent it's extent. It's alarming. Leftists often tune antonyms or projections, so in that way they're educational.
You and the other cult worshippers dumb down this forum.

Forum List

Back