Oops! D-Diane Feinstein Caught Unaware On Hot Mic Ranting About ACB's Catholic Religion

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

HOT MIC: Liberal Senator Feinstein Caught Ranting About Amy Coney Barrett’s Catholic Religion When She Thought No One Was Listening!

So ACB's religion is a threat to America, but Feinstein getting caught facilitating Chinese espionage out of her office for DECADES was not even worthy of an investigation?

“She’s been pro-life for a long time. So I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion.”

No, there is no animosity r bias towards ACB's religion there.... :p

Ya gotta love those Hot Mics, right snowflakes?

HOT MIC: Liberal Senator Feinstein Caught Ranting About Amy Coney Barrett’s Catholic Religion When She Thought No One Was Listening!

So ACB's religion is a threat to America, but Feinstein getting caught facilitating Chinese espionage out of her office for DECADES was not even worthy of an investigation?

“She’s been pro-life for a long time. So I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion.”

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Got to love it... Exposed again...

BarrettOmar.jpg

Nothing burger...LOL!

Gateway is trying way too hard!

So I assume she's voting for Trump, since Biden is a Catholic, right???

This is disparaging her?

Sen. Feinstein hot mic talking about Judge Amy Coney Barrett: “She’s been pro-life for a long time. So I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion.”

LOL. Are you kidding me, Twinkle Toes?

No, she's voting for Biden, which tells you EXACTLY how genuine Biden's "Catholicism" is.

No, she's voting for Biden, which tells you EXACTLY how genuine Biden's "Catholicism" is.

Biden is Catholic in name only.

Feinstein is a huge colossal joke.

She's so 60's. Hell when Kennedy ran for POTUS people actually believed because he was a Catholic that the Pope would run the US if he were elected.

I kid you not. My Mom and Dad LTAO at that one.

You are the biggest fucking hypocrite around. You are one of those catholics who decides for themselves which of the church's rules you agree with and will follow, and which ones you don't agree with and will ignore.

I got some news for you, you hypocritical asshole, that isn't the way it works. You either abide by all of the church's rules or you aren't a catholic.

LoLing @ using "gateway Pundit" as a news source...

giphy.gif
Yeah......don't believe what you just heard cuz the source isn't the right source.
Funny, Democrats have murdered over 30 million black babies, yet you still support them like an idiot.
They say it's a good thing cuz half of you will end up poor or in prison anyway.

Nothing burger...LOL!

Gateway is trying way too hard!

I suppose if Rush Limbaugh told you water is wet you wouldn't believe him? Figures.

You are the biggest fucking hypocrite around. You are one of those catholics who decides for themselves which of the church's rules you agree with and will follow, and which ones you don't agree with and will ignore.

I got some news for you, you hypocritical asshole, that isn't the way it works. You either abide by all of the church's rules or you aren't a catholic.

You sound like you think you know a lot about Sassy's personal life. Have you been peering in her windows? Following her car?

The dogma really isn't the main problem with the Catholic Church. It's the homosexual pedophile priests, the papacy, the unhealthy obsession over the Virgin Mary, the hierarchy of bishops and cardinals — there were monks and primates in the Middle Ages — makes me wonder how and when the animal came to be named a monkey if it isn't after the masturbation of monks in a monastery. They had certain books chained up in the library, which they weren't allowed to copy or take back to their cells for private reading or viewing.

You sound like you think you know a lot about Sassy's personal life. Have you been peering in her windows? Following her car?
No and no. I just call out hypocritical scumbags like her who thinks her shit doesn't stink, but wants to tell everyone why theirs does.

Forum List

Back