Oops! D-Diane Feinstein Caught Unaware On Hot Mic Ranting About ACB's Catholic Religion

HOT MIC: Liberal Senator Feinstein Caught Ranting About Amy Coney Barrett’s Catholic Religion When She Thought No One Was Listening!

So ACB's religion is a threat to America, but Feinstein getting caught facilitating Chinese espionage out of her office for DECADES was not even worthy of an investigation?

“She’s been pro-life for a long time. So I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion.”

No, there is no animosity r bias towards ACB's religion there.... :p

Ya gotta love those Hot Mics, right snowflakes?

So I assume she's voting for Trump, since Biden is a Catholic, right???

No, she's voting for Biden, which tells you EXACTLY how genuine Biden's "Catholicism" is.

Biden is Catholic in name only.

Feinstein is a huge colossal joke.
You are the biggest fucking hypocrite around. You are one of those catholics who decides for themselves which of the church's rules you agree with and will follow, and which ones you don't agree with and will ignore.

I got some news for you, you hypocritical asshole, that isn't the way it works. You either abide by all of the church's rules or you aren't a catholic.

You just described quid pro joe perfectly. LMAO

HOT MIC: Liberal Senator Feinstein Caught Ranting About Amy Coney Barrett’s Catholic Religion When She Thought No One Was Listening!

So ACB's religion is a threat to America, but Feinstein getting caught facilitating Chinese espionage out of her office for DECADES was not even worthy of an investigation?

“She’s been pro-life for a long time. So I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion.”

No, she's voting for Biden, which tells you EXACTLY how genuine Biden's "Catholicism" is.

You are the biggest fucking hypocrite around. You are one of those catholics who decides for themselves which of the church's rules you agree with and will follow, and which ones you don't agree with and will ignore.

I got some news for you, you hypocritical asshole, that isn't the way it works. You either abide by all of the church's rules or you aren't a catholic.

How do you know I don't, you tired old shitstain?

Check out your dementia ridden old fuck's stance on abortion.... then sit the fuck down..then get past I've ever considered you anything but a worn out old troll

No, I didn't. LMAO

Check out your dementia ridden old fuck's stance on abortion.... then sit the fuck down..then get past I've ever considered you anything but a worn out old troll
What is your stance on capital punishment, you disgusting, fat fucking pig?

LoLing @ using "gateway Pundit" as a news source...

giphy.gif

When did Gateway Pundit present fake documents as the basis for interfering with a Presidential election? SEE CBS and Dan Rather.

She is the kind of person who makes people hate Jews

This is disparaging her?

Sen. Feinstein hot mic talking about Judge Amy Coney Barrett: “She’s been pro-life for a long time. So I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion.”

LOL. Are you kidding me, Twinkle Toes?
thats all the vile scum of the demonrats can do is deflect, because they dont understand--TRUTH...

What is your stance on capital punishment, you disgusting, fat fucking pig?
calm down little boy, deal with the TRUTH.

You sound like you think you know a lot about Sassy's personal life. Have you been peering in her windows? Following her car?
No and no. I just call out hypocritical scumbags like her who thinks her shit doesn't stink, but wants to tell everyone why theirs does.
like you are doing

No, I didn't. LMAO

Yeah, ya did.

EkbC2SuVMAAC-X8

the horror!

i thought the Dems were all about bringing back civility? yeah sure!

LoLing @ using "gateway Pundit" as a news source...

giphy.gif
so it gateway pundit what difference does it make there is the recording from the hot mic
And fuck dude it's beat fake news mainstream media
lying ABC CBS NBC CNN MSNBC
so hell yes the laugh is on you
giphy.gif

You sound like you think you know a lot about Sassy's personal life. Have you been peering in her windows? Following her car?
No and no. I just call out hypocritical scumbags like her who thinks her shit doesn't stink, but wants to tell everyone why theirs does.
Irony needed check son you fucking leftists are the biggest hypocrites
you fuckers flip flop faster and more than a fish out of water when it comes to opposing president trump

EkbC2SuVMAAC-X8

the horror!

i thought the Dems were all about bringing back civility? yeah sure!

Um, I hope Graham washed his has and disinfected his suit...

Forum List

Back