🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Open letter to the Christian right

That's all well and good. But we have a choice between tow very flawed candidates, so for me the only consideration is which will do the least damage to the country, that ain't the hildabitch.
Ya, because making America great again at grabbing pussy is a priority of yours.

I'm sorry you have such a problem reading, maybe by the time you make it into 5th grade you'll do better.
Well, it's telling that you didn't disagree with about you wanting to make America great again at grabbing pussy. Good for you.

The problem is that the CHristian Right isn't either.

In 2012, after years of calling Mormons heretics and a cult, they supported one enthusiastically because, Oh my god, there's a negro in the white house.

In 2016, they are supporting a womanizing, racist, misogynistic bully who made his fortune from gambling and vice, because, oh my god, a woman might get into the White House.

You have to have principles to stand by them.

The problem is that the CHristian Right isn't either.

In 2012, after years of calling Mormons heretics and a cult, they supported one enthusiastically because, Oh my god, there's a negro in the white house.

In 2016, they are supporting a womanizing, racist, misogynistic bully who made his fortune from gambling and vice, because, oh my god, a woman might get into the White House.

You have to have principles to stand by them.

It must be hell for you going through life measuring everything by race.

If Hillary or any other white democrat were elected and did the same as Obama they would have received the same deserved treatment. It has nothing to do with race, race only matters to the democrat party to use as a tool.

Nobody, but nobody follows the bible as it was written. Meaning all Christians are full of shit.
Not all, I know some that are actually saintly people who do marvelous acts of kindness and are not all that judgemental but they are remarkable people and not representative of mainstream that is mainly an infantile Jesus fan club/social club/political organization.
But they don't follow the bible as written, meaning they're fakers.
Perhaps you can tell me where I can improve
Keep doing good things, and stop following the bible, stick with facts, not fiction.
I read and study the Bible every day. I back it 100 pct. And still can do good things

Nobody, but nobody follows the bible as it was written. Meaning all Christians are full of shit.
Not all, I know some that are actually saintly people who do marvelous acts of kindness and are not all that judgemental but they are remarkable people and not representative of mainstream that is mainly an infantile Jesus fan club/social club/political organization.
But they don't follow the bible as written, meaning they're fakers.
Perhaps you can tell me where I can improve
Keep doing good things, and stop following the bible, stick with facts, not fiction.
I read and study the Bible every day. I back it 100 pct. And still can do good things
As long as you understand that it's just a bunch of made up stories, I guess it can't do too much harm to read the bible.

That's all well and good. But we have a choice between tow very flawed candidates, so for me the only consideration is which will do the least damage to the country, that ain't the hildabitch.

Despite both having flaws several things are for certain.

Hillary hates America. Hates every day Americans.

Trump loves America and Americans.

Hillary has no use for the Constitution. Actually believes the Supreme Court got it wrong on the 2nd. Is looking at trying to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine (aye carumba sends chills down my spine)

Trump loves the Constitution and promises to up hold it.

Hillary as we have seen from wikileaks has nothing but disdain for Catholics and Evangelicals.

Trump for all his sins embraces people of faith.

You could go on and on. To me this is the most important election of a lifetime. I really believe this is a battle between good and evil.

Not talking about the candidates here, but their policies. Trump has to win.

This is what you get if you vote democrat.

Father: Impeached. Accused of multiple assaults and rape. Known to have had sex with a 22 year old intern in the White House.

Mother: Destroyed evidence while under federal investigation.

Daughter: married the Son of the Man who used her family name to defraud hundreds of people out of over $10,000,000.00.

Edward Mezvinsky - Wikipedia

Seriously?

This is what we want?

It must be hell for you going through life measuring everything by race.

If Hillary or any other white democrat were elected and did the same as Obama they would have received the same deserved treatment. It has nothing to do with race, race only matters to the democrat party to use as a tool.

Guy, I don't think anyone would have questioned where Hillary Clinton was born... because she's white. Yet Trump has rode that racist horse all the way to where he is at now.

Forum List

Back