Open letter to the Christian right

That's all well and good. But we have a choice between tow very flawed candidates, so for me the only consideration is which will do the least damage to the country, that ain't the hildabitch.

Despite both having flaws several things are for certain.

Hillary hates America. Hates every day Americans.

Trump loves America and Americans.

Hillary has no use for the Constitution. Actually believes the Supreme Court got it wrong on the 2nd. Is looking at trying to reinstate the Fairness Doctrine (aye carumba sends chills down my spine)

Trump loves the Constitution and promises to up hold it.

Hillary as we have seen from wikileaks has nothing but disdain for Catholics and Evangelicals.

Trump for all his sins embraces people of faith.

You could go on and on. To me this is the most important election of a lifetime. I really believe this is a battle between good and evil.

Not talking about the candidates here, but their policies. Trump has to win.

While there are many right thinking Christians in the United States, the Christian Right has become as worldly and polluted as the Christian Left.

BINGO!

They have become everything they hated.

Hillary Clinton wants to repeal the Hyde Amendment and have taxpayers pay for abortions.

Google

AND she is pro partial birth abortions and abortion up to term. That a baby has no constitutional right to life until it is born.

One has the endorsement of pro life groups the other will write a blank check for Planned Parenthood.

WTF? Is the radical left trying to make the case that even if the most wild claims about Tump's conduct were true it seems that Trump might be half as morally corrupt as the Clintons?

That's all well and good. But we have a choice between tow very flawed candidates, so for me the only consideration is which will do the least damage to the country, that ain't the hildabitch.

That's entirely different then defending his behavior pretending it's alright.

Who on earth is pretending his playboy days are a stellar example of piousness? That would be sheer lunacy. He's had a past yes.

BUT words compared to the Clintons criminal actions ?

I hope you know two of the women that have trotted out by the media have already been busted for lying. The woman on the plane and the other accuser that was in a restaurant and said that Trump and John Casablanca made the models walk on a table so they could look up their skirts.

Lies. Just like Miss Piggy was a big lie.

Avatar the media kept going after the Reagans for example. Even tried to claim that Nancy Reagan had an affair with Frank Sinatra in the White House.

This is the left's play book. They claimed GH had an affair with a secretary. Then they tried burdening Barbara Bush with killing her ex boyfriend. They went after John McCain for an affair.

The worst they could do to Romney was claim animal abuse for just having his dog in a crate on the top of his car. :) Kinda cute no sins. But they went after Mrs. Romney for of all things she had a horse for dressage but they didn't tell the public that it was therapy for her MS.

The media is vile this way. They will do anything and everything to take out a Republican.

Nobody, but nobody follows the bible as it was written. Meaning all Christians are full of shit.
Not all, I know some that are actually saintly people who do marvelous acts of kindness and are not all that judgemental but they are remarkable people and not representative of mainstream that is mainly an infantile Jesus fan club/social club/political organization.
But they don't follow the bible as written, meaning they're fakers.
Perhaps the Amish? I am not for sure but I think they are the closest.

You shall reap what you sow. The key word is "shall." What will happen in the future.
If you sow Trump, what do you get in the future
If you sow Hillary, what do you get in the future

I see a bunch of never Trumps as cutting their nose off to spite their face.

With Trump, you get nothing. He's a con artist. He can't deliver anything he's promised, and never could.

With Hillary, you get sound goverance, and a better shake for the middle class. A reasonable foreign policy with an experience foreign policy team, which has given the world more peace than has been seen in over 100 years.

Granted if given a choice Trump would not be number one. But he was number one by a large majority of the Republican party.

As a Christian there are choices. There are different flaws of both candidtates. As a Christian i would think it hard to support Hillary who thinks that the unborn has no rights as a human being up to birth.

But as flawed is Donald Trump maybe there is an overriding issue that Chrsitians MUST NOT ignore.

Hillary can not be the person who decides perhaps the next 4 SCOUTS nominations. WE CAN NOT let that happen. Trump maybe flawed but not nearly as flawed as Hillary.

You shall reap what you sow. The key word is "shall." What will happen in the future.

With Trump, you get nothing. He's a con artist. He can't deliver anything he's promised, and never could.

With Hillary, you get sound goverance, and a better shake for the middle class. A reasonable foreign policy with an experience foreign policy team, which has given the world more peace than has been seen in over 100 years.

Hillary's foreign policy as SOS is in shambles. Russia is threatening nuclear war. She and Obama created the largest humanitarian crisis since WW2. How anyone can wish to continue that disaster is simply mind boggling.

Nobody, but nobody follows the bible as it was written. Meaning all Christians are full of shit.
Not all, I know some that are actually saintly people who do marvelous acts of kindness and are not all that judgemental but they are remarkable people and not representative of mainstream that is mainly an infantile Jesus fan club/social club/political organization.
Perhaps you can tell me where I can improve

“When Christians of good faith and conscience stand up now to defend religious liberty, who will take us seriously?”

You’re not taken seriously because you fail to defend ‘religious liberty’ comprehensively.

You fail to defend the religious liberty of Muslims by advocating they be required to ‘register’ with the government, or mosques be ‘investigated,’ or by presuming all Muslims are ‘terrorists,’ or that Islam is a ‘terrorist religion.’

You fail to defend religious liberty when you seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate, and when you violate settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence prohibiting the codification of religious dogma in secular law.

And you fail to defend religious liberty when you seek to disadvantage citizens through force of law, when you violate a woman’s right to privacy, when you violate the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and the protected liberty of those transgender.

No, the Christian right has been behaving in a very un-Christian manner long before the likes of Trump came along; most on the Christian right have exhibited an arrogance and hostility toward gay Americans, the privacy rights of women, and Americans free from faith for several decades.

The Christian right is the bane of the American Nation.

I was on this forum night and day pounding on Trump when there were good Republican alternatives and none of you assholes helped me then, so now it's too late. The choice is now between Trump and Clinton, which is a bad choice, but Clinton would appoint pro-aborts to the Supreme Court and that matters a lot more to Christians than whether or not Trump is the kind of guy you'd want your daughter to date.
And this would be an example of the Christian right behaving in a very un-Christian manner, where most on the Christian right have indeed exhibited an arrogance and hostility toward gay Americans, the privacy rights of women, and Americans free from faith for several decades.

The Christian right is very much the bane of the American Nation, this and other such posts are proof if that.

Hillary Clinton wants to repeal the Hyde Amendment and have taxpayers pay for abortions.

Google
And if the Hyde Amendment is repealed, it will be a result of an act of Congress, at the behest of the American people, reflecting the will of a majority of the American people, consistent with our Constitutional Republic, our republican form of government, and a free and democratic society.

Indeed, taxpayers opposed to GWB’s failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan had their tax dollars used to fund what they considered to be an immoral taking of life, why should those hostile to the privacy rights of women be afforded some ‘special tax status.’

No, with Hillary you get totalitarian Communism ... she, like Obama, are both Saul Alinsky radicals and adorers.

Ya, because making America great again at grabbing pussy is a priority of yours.

I'm sorry you have such a problem reading, maybe by the time you make it into 5th grade you'll do better.

That's entirely different then defending his behavior pretending it's alright.

I've actually heard worse from supposed Christians, I'm defending anyone, it just the world we live in. Regressives what to make it worse and whine about it.

Perhaps the Amish? I am not for sure but I think they are the closest.
Still not 100% following the bible. Fakers with stupid beards.

Perhaps you can tell me where I can improve
Keep doing good things, and stop following the bible, stick with facts, not fiction.

Forum List

Back