Open question about trump

You still yammering about russia?
We all know hillary had far more dealings with russia than Trump ever had.
Still watching Infowars I see.

The only individuals for whom there is actual evidence of collusion, conspiring and contracting with Russia, are Democrats.

And, as per
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

The only individuals for whom there is actual evidence of collusion, conspiring and contracting with Russia, are Democrats.

And, as per
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.
It's after 7: pm in Moscow, isn't your shift over?

And, as per
Rule #1

It's after 7:pm in Moscow, isn't your shift over?

I notice you were unable to dispute this fact:

Excellent.

Now that I've used you as the tool you were born to be, slither away.

And, as per
Rule #1

Excellent.

Lol, you stated no facts.

Its hard for anyone to deny that trump has overall been good for the economic benifit of America.

His forgein policy has both good and bad points in my opnion but in general favor America.

I for one like his boarder policys and immigration stance and think its good for our nation and fair.

His stance ag8nst drugs is clearly good for America.

I want to know why democrats hate him . many of his policys would be agreed on by top democrats yet now are attacked.
well I'm not a democrat, but the reason I dont like him is his position on
socialized healthcare
socialized education
and gun control

he favors all of them

and its not the job of POTUS to control the economy

And, as per
Rule #1

Excellent.

I knew I could manipulate you into demanding the facts.

Here you go, dunce:

Watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser:

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages. Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

11. Adam Schiff is the head Democrat on the Intelligence Committee
Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!
The problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

12.“Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had xtensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages…

From Democrat Warner:
"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

Secrecy seemed very important to Warner

"Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

“ Secrecy seemed very important to Warner …”
"...would rather not have a paper trail...."

“,,,an honest person would ask themselves how’d they react if that was a text message between Donald Trump, Jr., and some fixer paid for by Sergei Lavrov in which he sought a meeting with someone and didn’t want a paper trail.”
Why Did Mark Warner Try to Secretly Meet With Trump Dossier Author and a Blacklisted Russian Oligarch?

13. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

14. While Hillary Clinton sat on the Senate Armed Services Committee she pressured Kazakhstan to build up pal Frank Giustra’s uranium company, Uranium One.

Then, as Sec’y of State, presiding over The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) she suddenly reversed her previous opposition to the Russian State Nuclear Agency controlling 20% of the uranium extraction in the United States.

“Clinton’s CFIUS committee approved a Russian takeover of US uranium assets at the same time that the Russian company’s chairman was giving substantial sums of money to Clinton’s foundation. There is no evidence that Clinton ever divulged this blatant, if not potentially corrupt, conflict of interest.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 70-71

15. BTW….Russia itself handed some $2.6 million directly to the Clinton’s foundation, at the same time that Hillary Clinton was rubber-stamping the Uranium One deal that authorized the Russian State Nuclear Agency to gain control of some 20% of the uranium extracted in the United States.

“A Canadian company called Salida Capital delivered more than $2.6 million to the Clinton Foundation. It just so happens that a company by the same name was listed by Rosatom in its annual report as being wholly owned by the Russian company.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 72

And….just before Hillary’s State Department committee, The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), approved the Uranium One deal, Bill was paid $500,000 by a Russian financial institution, Renaissance Capital, to deliver a short speech in Moscow. Ibid.

Nothing….not even America’s well being, can stand in the way of the Clinton’s enrichment.

And, as per
Rule #1

Excellent.

Here you go, dunce:

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

And this:

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
Against whom?
Us.

See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages. Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!
The problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

12.“Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had xtensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages…

From Democrat Warner:
"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

"Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

“,,,an honest person would ask themselves how’d they react if that was a text message between Donald Trump, Jr., and some fixer paid for by Sergei Lavrov in which he sought a meeting with someone and didn’t want a paper trail.”
Why Did Mark Warner Try to Secretly Meet With Trump Dossier Author and a Blacklisted Russian Oligarch?

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

14. While Hillary Clinton sat on the Senate Armed Services Committee she pressured Kazakhstan to build up pal Frank Giustra’s uranium company, Uranium One.

Then, as Sec’y of State, presiding over The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) she suddenly reversed her previous opposition to the Russian State Nuclear Agency controlling 20% of the uranium extraction in the United States.

“Clinton’s CFIUS committee approved a Russian takeover of US uranium assets at the same time that the Russian company’s chairman was giving substantial sums of money to Clinton’s foundation. There is no evidence that Clinton ever divulged this blatant, if not potentially corrupt, conflict of interest.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 70-71

15. BTW….Russia itself handed some $2.6 million directly to the Clinton’s foundation, at the same time that Hillary Clinton was rubber-stamping the Uranium One deal that authorized the Russian State Nuclear Agency to gain control of some 20% of the uranium extracted in the United States.

“A Canadian company called Salida Capital delivered more than $2.6 million to the Clinton Foundation. It just so happens that a company by the same name was listed by Rosatom in its annual report as being wholly owned by the Russian company.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 72

And….just before Hillary’s State Department committee, The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), approved the Uranium One deal, Bill was paid $500,000 by a Russian financial institution, Renaissance Capital, to deliver a short speech in Moscow. Ibid.

Nothing….not even America’s well being, can stand in the way of the Clinton’s enrichment.

Lol, those aren't real facts tovarisch. Those are RWNJ alternative facts.

Its hard for anyone to deny that trump has overall been good for the economic benifit of America.

His forgein policy has both good and bad points in my opnion but in general favor America.

I for one like his boarder policys and immigration stance and think its good for our nation and fair.

His stance ag8nst drugs is clearly good for America.

I want to know why democrats hate him . many of his policys would be agreed on by top democrats yet now are attacked.
If Trump's keepers didnt explain the opiod crisis to him he would have known squat about it.

Trump is a corrupt sleazebag, he's been one his entire adult life. The only difference now is that he moved his base of operations from NYC to Washington with his crime family tagging along.

Now go ahead & cue the Obama/Hillary rants.

And, as per
Rule #1

Excellent.

Here you go, dunce:

Let's check:

Here's why:

And this:

And

And

Democrat collusion???

9. And we now know.....

Against whom?
Us.

See a. above.

From Democrat Warner:

...are Democrats.

You lying, sniveling low-life....you couldn't dispute any: all are documented, linked and proven.

Rule #1

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Excellent.

Here you go, dunce:

Let's check:

Here's why:

And this:

And

And

Democrat collusion???

9. And we now know.....

Against whom?
Us.

See a. above.

From Democrat Warner:

...are Democrats.

You lying, sniveling low-life....you couldn't dispute any: all are documented, linked and proven.

Rule #1

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

No honey, none of those things are facts. They are what your handlers told you to present as facts, but that does not make them true.

Excellent.

Here you go, dunce:

Let's check:

Here's why:

And this:

And

And

Democrat collusion???

9. And we now know.....

Against whom?
Us.

See a. above.

From Democrat Warner:

...are Democrats.

Rule #1

Rule #2

No honey, none of those things are facts. They are what your handlers told you to present as facts, but that does not make them true.

Every reader recognizes how I've used you to eviscerate the Left.

Bet the Leftist must shudder when they see the embarrassment you bring them.

Don't ever change.

Here you go, dunce:

Let's check:

Here's why:

And this:

And

And

Democrat collusion???

9. And we now know.....

Against whom?
Us.

See a. above.

From Democrat Warner:

...are Democrats.

Rule #1

Rule #2

Don't ever change.

Lol sure, let's go with that if it makes you feel better.

giphy (3).gif

He exemplifies all the seven deadly sins and has conned the cons into calling them virtues.
Coyld you please give examples and not just cla8ms with no evidence
Seriously?

pride, covetousness, lust, anger, gluttony, envy, and sloth. All on exhibit daily at the White House.
Democrats never cared about virtue before. Why now?
We care about hypocrisy.

LOL..............What?

He exemplifies all the seven deadly sins and has conned the cons into calling them virtues.
Coyld you please give examples and not just cla8ms with no evidence
Seriously?

pride, covetousness, lust, anger, gluttony, envy, and sloth. All on exhibit daily at the White House.
Democrats never cared about virtue before. Why now?
We care about hypocrisy.

LOL..............What?
It's plain English kid, get somebody to read it to you if you're having trouble.

Here you go, dunce:

Let's check:

Here's why:

And this:

And

And

Democrat collusion???

9. And we now know.....

Against whom?
Us.

See a. above.

From Democrat Warner:

...are Democrats.

Rule #1

Rule #2

Don't ever change.

Lol sure, let's go with that if it makes you feel better.

View attachment 243875

Can you be so dumb that you don't realize how you've been used????

Excellent!

Write soon!

Forum List

Back