Open question about trump

He exemplifies all the seven deadly sins and has conned the cons into calling them virtues.

Would you care to define those infractions?
I mean in words and facts.
You never love him more than when he being a jackass. If he suddenly started acting in a way that befits an American statesman the Trumpbots would lose their minds. I know you love the delicious righteous outrage he gives you but you have to understand that he has insulted everyone by now. He's never paid the price for being an egomaniacal jerk but it's high time he gets a lesson in humility.

And still no definitions.
Oh I get it now, you no longer have an operational sense of decency. Can't help you there, we are all responsible for the maintenance of our soul. .

This is where Occupied cannot criticize Trump for objective reasons, so his supporters must be indecent instead (e.g. racist).

He's in training, doing well.

You never love him more than when he being a jackass. If he suddenly started acting in a way that befits an American statesman the Trumpbots would lose their minds. I know you love the delicious righteous outrage he gives you but you have to understand that he has insulted everyone by now. He's never paid the price for being an egomaniacal jerk but it's high time he gets a lesson in humility.
I never love him more when he trolls the fuck out of you moonbats, and y'all fall for it and lose your shit.

Tweet.jpg

He exemplifies all the seven deadly sins and has conned the cons into calling them virtues.

RWNJs are funny. And admittedly stupid.

But, its not as though you'll learn anything by watching trump tv and Alex Jones.

LOL
Hey !!!!! Wake up Hillary lost which means The Halfrican has no legacy and will go down in history as the President who allowed a US ambassador to be Murdered and did nothing to stop it or avenge it and actually rationalized it as Americas fault He is literally a Brown stain on Americas history and the Presidency how bout that lefties

The economy is just the logical continuation of the trajectory it was on, although he did do a pretty good number on the stock market.

His foreign policy has been an unmitigated disaster. He cozies up to our enemies and drives away our allies, he legitimized the DPRK by treating them as equals, and gave Iran free reign to pursue nuclear technologies while reducing and removing sanctions on Russia and Russian leaders for no return.

His border policies are nothing more than fearmongering to fire up his xenophobic base (you).

And I've seen no stance against drug to speak of except to use than as an excuse for his little vanity project.
Oh STFU....He won and has an (R) by his name....Hacks like you will just fill in the blanks after that.
I don't have too, tRump doesn't leave any.

Oh I get it now, you no longer have an operational sense of decency. Can't help you there, we are all responsible for the maintenance of our soul. .

Explain these indecencies.
It's not my job to explain to you the difference between virtue and vice. Maybe if Trump grabbed you by the p____ you would understand.

Wow! So self-righteous.

Its hard for anyone to deny that trump has overall been good for the economic benifit of America.

His forgein policy has both good and bad points in my opnion but in general favor America.

I for one like his boarder policys and immigration stance and think its good for our nation and fair.

His stance ag8nst drugs is clearly good for America.

I want to know why democrats hate him . many of his policys would be agreed on by top democrats yet now are attacked.
The economy is just the logical continuation of the trajectory it was on, although he did do a pretty good number on the stock market.

His foreign policy has been an unmitigated disaster. He cozies up to our enemies and drives away our allies, he legitimized the DPRK by treating them as equals, and gave Iran free reign to pursue nuclear technologies while reducing and removing sanctions on Russia and Russian leaders for no return.

His border policies are nothing more than fearmongering to fire up his xenophobic base (you).

And I've seen no stance against drug to speak of except to use than as an excuse for his little vanity project.
So you think his policy aginst iran is a disaster . how is standing up to the worlds number one supporter of terriosm a bad thing please explain..

So your saying a wall to help slow down the smuggling of herion meth fentanyl and cocaine is a nad thing.

But didnt obama give iran the freedom to contuine the enrichment of uranium and development of medium and long range nucular delivery systems with no restrictions and by removal of sanctions and payment of billions allow iran to have the funds to develope theses technologys and pay for their support of world wide terrorist activities..
Also did it not result in iran supporting terriost in Yemen and syria and iran killing americans in iraq and development of delivery systems . along with the removal of sanctions freeing up billions of income for iran which has been diverted to the development of nukes and terrorism support instead of food and health care for ots citizens
He didn't stand up to Iran, he is just grandstanding for his base. He accomplished nothing except destroying our trustworthiness internationally.

The wall will do nothing to slow drug smuggling, they came through the regular points of entry.

As far as the rest of your post... "But...but...but... Obama!"?

You're gonna hafta do better than that.
There was big fentenal bust on the border this week. Don't you watch the news?
And, everyone is just supposed to forget about Obama's major screw up involving Iran. I can't help but add the planeload of cash Obama paid as ransom....that's one for the books.

Last edited:
Coyld you please give examples and not just cla8ms with no evidence
Seriously?

pride, covetousness, lust, anger, gluttony, envy, and sloth. All on exhibit daily at the White House.
Democrats never cared about virtue before. Why now?
We care about hypocrisy.
Democrats truly are the experts when it comes to hypocrisy.

Oh STFU....He won and has an (R) by his name....Hacks like you will just fill in the blanks after that.
You're not fooling anyone,hack.

Drumph.jpg

Its hard for anyone to deny that trump has overall been good for the economic benifit of America.

His forgein policy has both good and bad points in my opnion but in general favor America.

I for one like his boarder policys and immigration stance and think its good for our nation and fair.

His stance ag8nst drugs is clearly good for America.

I want to know why democrats hate him . many of his policys would be agreed on by top democrats yet now are attacked.

So you think his policy aginst iran is a disaster . how is standing up to the worlds number one supporter of terriosm a bad thing please explain..

So your saying a wall to help slow down the smuggling of herion meth fentanyl and cocaine is a nad thing.

But didnt obama give iran the freedom to contuine the enrichment of uranium and development of medium and long range nucular delivery systems with no restrictions and by removal of sanctions and payment of billions allow iran to have the funds to develope theses technologys and pay for their support of world wide terrorist activities..
Also did it not result in iran supporting terriost in Yemen and syria and iran killing americans in iraq and development of delivery systems . along with the removal of sanctions freeing up billions of income for iran which has been diverted to the development of nukes and terrorism support instead of food and health care for ots citizens
He didn't stand up to Iran, he is just grandstanding for his base. He accomplished nothing except destroying our trustworthiness internationally.

The wall will do nothing to slow drug smuggling, they came through the regular points of entry.

As far as the rest of your post... "But...but...but... Obama!"?

You're gonna hafta do better than that.
There was big fentenal bust on the border this week. Don't you watch the news?
And they were smuggling it though the regular entry points. A wall would make no difference.

Seriously?

pride, covetousness, lust, anger, gluttony, envy, and sloth. All on exhibit daily at the White House.
We care about hypocrisy.
And here we go again with the "I know you are but what am I?" Defense.

You kids really need some new material.

You're not fooling anyone,hack.

View attachment 243791
That's nice kid, would you like to respond to my post or are you just gonna keep.goijg with the personal insults?

Seriously?

We care about hypocrisy.

I thought it was, I know I am, but what are you?

Seriously?

We care about hypocrisy.

Huh, apparently conservatives don't even understand how insults work.

We care about hypocrisy.

I can't help that you're not good at it. What matters is you understood when I insulted you.

We care about hypocrisy.

I can't help that you're not good at it. What matters is you understood when I insulted you.
Uh, whut?

Are we having the same conversation?

Explain these indecencies.
It's not my job to explain to you the difference between virtue and vice. Maybe if Trump grabbed you by the p____ you would understand.

You know i can show video debunking your bullshit? Just like I can show video that proves he wasnt making fun of the cripple.

DxZJGcmXQAAbtdP.jpg

I have a better idea. To make everyone happy, we need to do the same type of comprehensive investigations on Trump that Republicans did on Hillary.

She was found innocent.

Maybe he will be.

But I suspect he won't be. The fact Republicans work over time defending him leads one to suspect that even Republicans believe he's guilty.

Dx7ptpGXcAAYIik.jpg

DuLQFIuXcAE9U_G.jpg

Forum List

Back