Operation “Crossfire Hurricane” Russian Operation

If the FBI's top level executives became Russian assets who vigorously opposed the Groper-in-Chief...............................why didn't they leak to the media the fact that the Trump campaign was under investigation by the FBI during the summer of 2016 due to all the campaign member's contacts with Russian operatives? Instead, it was a tightly held secret they kept in order to avoid influencing the election.

Somebody has gotten into the spiked eggnog a tad too early today!

The FBI at the top level under Obama flipped to Russian intel assets. Why do you think they so vigorously opposed Trump?
Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation
His counterpart is named “Strok.”
Robert Hanssen | Federal Bureau of Investigation
This is laughable

Papo was set up by the Deep State as an excuse to spy on trump
Exactly my point. It was a Russian operation to defeat Donald Trump. The camouflage and subterfuge just nailed three of you.. pretty slick,operation the Democrats ran.

The FBI at the top level under Obama flipped to Russian intel assets. Why do you think they so vigorously opposed Trump?
This is laughable

Exactly my point. It was a Russian operation to defeat Donald Trump. The camouflage and subterfuge just nailed three of you.. pretty slick,operation the Democrats ran.

Please read Gregg Jarrett's book "Witch Hunt". It explains the democrat's coup attempts against Trump in detail. The MSM is complicit, but it didn't matter, Trump just bulldozed thru everything. Dan Bongino's book "Exonerated" is also a good read.
The FBI basically offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove the "Steele Dossier"claims. No one could because its all total bullshit that Comey swore to when he signed the FISA application.
The Russians are just laughing their asses off. The Russians wrote the Steele Dossier, and then couldn't believe how the democrats spread it like wildfire.

This is laughable

Please read Gregg Jarrett's book "Witch Hunt". It explains the democrat's coup attempts against Trump in detail. The MSM is complicit, but it didn't matter, Trump just bulldozed thru everything. Dan Bongino's book "Exonerated" is also a good read.
The FBI basically offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove the "Steele Dossier"claims. No one could because its all total bullshit that Comey swore to when he signed the FISA application.
The Russians are just laughing their asses off. The Russians wrote the Steele Dossier, and then couldn't believe how the democrats spread it like wildfire.
I shall thank you. I read about two books per week.

Forum List

Back