Opinion post, agree or not? Bill O'Reilly is insufferable.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm glad I didn't watch Fox News when he was on because, well, the title conveys my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps there are nuances to his personality I don't catch because I only watch him from time to time when he is recommended on youtube.

He has some good argument at times but he is far too sure of himself, far too rigid. Doesn't even seem like a guy who has ever truly laughed while performing his job. Certainly never at himself

It's not a case of "well, I tell you how it is, I don't sugar coat it". You can do that as your main schtick but if a guy believes he has a monopoly on truth, not only will they be mistaken, they will never learn because they believe they already have the answers.

Typical JDAAC Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican."

As Faux' viewers rose, the fate of the GOP and America fell...

It's not so much any particular person in the media, but rather the concept of left and rightwing media productions that I find insufferable. When Limbaugh became popular back 30 years ago, I tuned in for a few weeks. After that short while, it felt like I was being talked down to as I would much rather do my own research and decide things for myself.

I'm glad I didn't watch Fox News when he was on because, well, the title conveys my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps there are nuances to his personality I don't catch because I only watch him from time to time when he is recommended on youtube.

He has some good argument at times but he is far too sure of himself, far too rigid. Doesn't even seem like a guy who has ever truly laughed while performing his job. Certainly never at himself

It's not a case of "well, I tell you how it is, I don't sugar coat it". You can do that as your main schtick but if a guy believes he has a monopoly on truth, not only will they be mistaken, they will never learn because they believe they already have the answers.
On Twitter , I have seen videos of him in public mocking and belittling working class people for zero apparent reason . He yells at them for zero reason

On Twitter , I have seen videos of him in public mocking and belittling working class people for zero apparent reason . He yells at them for zero reason

Good to know that my instincts are still on point. Not good that he engages in such vile acts. Thanks.

Forum List

Back