Opposition parties in USA have as much chance to win elections as in Syria

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Opposition parties in USA have as much chance to win establishment's hosted elections as they do in Syria. US war monger president, who like Bush, won elections on promises to the people to keep peace is now funding terrorist groups, has invited Saudi Arabian king to the white house who sent death row inmates to fight Syrian people,

I equate all democrats and republicans in a blame game circus to a bunch of criminals playing poker while a woman beside them is being raped - the latest rape woman is of course Syria - US president promised to MEET with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba. It did not happen, his plane gets derailed to Israel every time he goes to the middle east.

I want to make it very clear, that if a world war which is being initiated by US/Israel reaches America, I will be against the US regime, and likely one of the first casualties of war killed in America, because I can not be a hypocrite.

THE ONLY SOLUTION is to HOLD A REFERENDUM on US government. I am forming a coalition of independent parties and individuals who love this nation, not this system. Our objective is to get through independent talk show host and political parties and make them take a stand - either with the establishment by ignoring us, or with the independent coalition by fully endorsing the referendum style elections this November 2014, in which people will be allowed one for and one against vote.

Somebody got up on the wrong side of bed this morning. :eusa_eh:

You could just move to one of those countries that will bring war to the U.S. That way you wouldn't have to die on our soil.

I see... how about "impeach Obama 2015!!! or "Benghazi attacks Hillary Clinton"?

Forum List

Back