Oppressing lgbt

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I hear all the time from the left that trump is someone who systematically oppresses the lgbt community. Thing is I've never seen anything from trump negatively talking about the lgbt community at all. So where is this coming from?

I hear all the time from the left that trump is someone who systematically oppresses the lgbt community. Thing is I've never seen anything from trump negatively talking about the lgbt community at all. So where is this coming from?
Democrats fake news....

They made it up.

They're making up new lies about the dude every day. It's gonna go on his entire Presidency. 'He just hates those cute lil puppy dogs, fluffy kittens, sweet ole Grandmas', and so on. It's pathetic.

Don't let it bother you. Because it is gonna go on every day of his Presidency. It'll burn you out bigtime if you feel you have to defend every lie they concoct. Just chill and laugh at em instead.

He's allied himself with the Republican Party.

Just the usual human tendency towards the binary. Also I notice a lot of non-whites at the moment saying trannies are fucked because of Trump. :lol:

So it's partially dialectical and partially musical chairs.

Another issue could be that lesbians and trannies often rely on welfare, because lesbians refuse to rely on a man and trannies can't get a man( or a job) and the fake media has led us to believe that Trump is not a RINO.

Seriously the guy supports transg's going in whatever bathroom they want, where's the lefts foothold on this?

I would've called this a straw man earlier but I see there's actually people on the left in this thread saying he against LGBT...so I guess it's not much of a straw man haha

He's allied himself with the Republican Party.
To a thinking person, this makes sense. But political gays are not thinking people.

Seriously the guy supports transg's going in whatever bathroom they want, where's the lefts foothold on this?

I would've called this a straw man earlier but I see there's actually people on the left in this thread saying he against LGBT...so I guess it's not much of a straw man haha
Trans are despised among the Ls and Gs. They know that in the end trans will pass them in terms of societal acceptance. People transition as children these days, and then they pair up with another trans and have children. It's a hetero union. The "man " has the babies.

Gays hate heterosexuality and the mainstream like it. You can see which way this is going.

Apparently from the first line in your own OP.
Usually that's called a strawman.

Apparently from the first line in your own OP.
Usually that's called a strawman.

Except when people from the left are actually responding that he does systematically oppress LGBT, which has happened in this post. Then it no longer becomes a straw man

Forum List

Back