Oprah and The Rock get a smack down....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Last edited:
Even when celebrities donate money I never pay them any attention because I know they don't just for publicity and will write it off on their taxes. Especially when they make it public they are donating money because then it becomes more about them just stroking their ego in front of their audience so they can pat themselves on the back.

And they also only come out of the woodwork to help with only select few things. The ones that are currently the biggest news and the ones where they can appear to be the best person and a humanitarian. It's all just a PR stunt.

Won't ever see the rock on national news trying to help st judes hospital. Or see the view trying to help child trafficking victims. Or any of that because those types of things aren't trending.

The evidence is out there. If you, in your narcasistic hyperpartisanship, chose to ignore it, that is on you. I wonder if you had the same attitude during the Trump Russian collusion hoax. LOL
LOL Same scenario. Repeated every single time.

MAGA Retard makes a bone-headed claim. I challenge the retard to produce evidence.

A couple of days go by and the retard comes back with... "The evidence is out there..." :auiqs.jpg:

If the evidence is out there, retard, then it should be easy to link to it.

But, don't feel too bad. I never expect retards to produce any evidence to back up their claim. So, you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

LOL Same scenario. Repeated every single time.

MAGA Retard makes a bone-headed claim. I challenge the retard to produce evidence.

A couple of days go by and the retard comes back with... "The evidence is out there..." :auiqs.jpg:

If the evidence is out there, retard, then it should be easy to link to it.

But, don't feel too bad. I never expect retards to produce any evidence to back up their claim. So, you didn't disappoint. :itsok:
Translation: I can't refute you so nya nya nya. It appears the retard here is not me, but the one who empty headedly tries to deflect the conversation by calling names and and using juvenile emojis. Even the liberal news media is starting to admit the evidence shown in emails from our president, the capo de tuti capi, of the Biden crime family has merit, although being liberal propaganda machines they only use the word troubling. Blind minded partisan buffoons, like yourself will continue to mouth the party line and deny. Not being MAGA, nor a defender of Trump, your silly attempt to smear my posts instead of accepting reality doesn't bother me and is pretty laughable. I could post a laughing emoji here, but stooping to the level of an idiot is never a good idea.

Translation: I can't refute you so nya nya nya. It appears the retard here is not me, but the one who empty headedly tries to deflect the conversation by calling names and and using juvenile emojis. Even the liberal news media is starting to admit the evidence shown in emails from our president, the capo de tuti capi, of the Biden crime family has merit, although being liberal propaganda machines they only use the word troubling. Blind minded partisan buffoons, like yourself will continue to mouth the party line and deny. Not being MAGA, nor a defender of Trump, your silly attempt to smear my posts instead of accepting reality doesn't bother me and is pretty laughable. I could post a laughing emoji here, but stooping to the level of an idiot is never a good idea.
Retard. You were the one who posted the assertion. It's up to you to prove it.

Anyway, that's the way it works in the real world but I get that you retards live in the la-la land where JFK jr is going to come down and anoint the orange loser. :itsok:

Retard. You were the one who posted the assertion. It's up to you to prove it.

Anyway, that's the way it works in the real world but I get that you retards live in the la-la land where JFK jr is going to come down and anoint the orange loser. :itsok:
Son, I think it's time for you to move out of mom's basement, get a job, and see how it works in the real world.

Son, I think it's time for you to move out of mom's basement, get a job, and see how it works in the real world.
In other words you couldn’t prove what you wrote? Pulled it out of the you-know-what like the typical trumptard? Duly noted. Buh-bye.

Ah, I have dealt with enough juveniles to recognize this pattern. You will continue to post drivel hoping to get in the last word to feel you have somehow won something. I will be magnanimous and let you get in the last post. By the way, when you go upstairs your mother wants you to set out the trash.

Forum List

Back